Am I Running out of Tourist Visas?

I've had one visa-exempt entry and three tourist visa entries since I've been here. My current stay will expire in early December. Will I have trouble getting another tourist visa after this? Do either of the following factors help me:

- My visa-exempt entry and first tourist visa were in my old US passport and so do not appear in my current US passport

- I have my UK passport which I have not used at all.

Am I out of luck? Do I need to pack up and go home? I'd rather stay a while longer.

Thanks for the help,

DF

Hi look can somebody tell me the best & easiest visa to get for thailand , iam no stranger to thailand , my wife is thai i married and live thier ...........''.sometimes'' well sometimes iam tired off 30 days here 30 days there)) what a lot of mucking around) . what do you thinks best ?? heaps of different visas , but iam not going through all the guff and 1 million papers , and i won't go retirement visa to much money involved.......... iam of the age, but not of the $$$ ( sorry don't have $)

1 year visa be best ???? and if get that one - i suppose id have to run to get it stamped or to border every 90 days... errrr , can't see myself doing that too much of that either !

Ive been 19 times to thailand - wife has said, time for you to come and stay) and not go back to Australia .. my wife has zero intention of leaving thailand ---nor would i promote that !

You guys know all about visas ? - who can tell me the real simple way to stay long time - without all the silly bends and twists -- involved.

whatever visa i can get i not waiting you know, il want it yesterday so to speak))) and virtually zero $ involved if i can get it >

Hi look can somebody tell me the best & easiest visa to get for thailand , iam no stranger to thailand , my wife is thai i married and live thier ...........''.sometimes'' well sometimes iam tired off 30 days here 30 days there)) what a lot of mucking around) . what do you thinks best ?? heaps of different visas , but iam not going through all the guff and 1 million papers , and i won't go retirement visa to much money involved.......... iam of the age, but not of the $$$ ( sorry don't have $)

1 year visa be best ???? and if get that one - i suppose id have to run to get it stamped or to border every 90 days... errrr , can't see myself doing that too much of that either !

Ive been 19 times to thailand - wife has said, time for you to come and stay) and not go back to Australia .. my wife has zero intention of leaving thailand ---nor would i promote that !

You guys know all about visas ? - who can tell me the real simple way to stay long time - without all the silly bends and twists -- involved.

whatever visa i can get i not waiting you know, il want it yesterday so to speak))) and virtually zero $ involved if i can get it >

You could get a year extension of stay based upon marriage to a Thai. You would need 400k baht in a Thai bank for 60 days in your name only or have proof of 40k baht income. You just need to make reports to immigration every 90 days.

If not then you your other choice would be a multiple entry non-o visa that would give you 90 day entries for a year. You would have to leave the country every 90 days. But it is possible to make it 150 days by doing a 60 day extension of each entry to visit your wife.

Ubonjoe, My first tourist visa was a single-entry which I got in Saigon. Then I went to Savannakhet and received a double-entry tourist visa, and I am currently on the second entry from that visa.

You can go back to Savannakhet and get another 2 entry tourist visa without a problem. They are doing the visas on the same day you apply now.

I would think for a sure bet, you could fly back to Washington DC or London and get a triple entry TR visa from there. I have heard they are not as strict when you get a TR visa in a western home country. Also, I belive it is not possible to get a triple entry TR visa in any of the places that border Thailand ( they only give single or double, and are more prone to scruitinze your past visas ). Another benifit of getting one in London or Washington DC.

If I am wrong, somebody please chime in. I'm only going by what I've read in many other threads.

Edit: Also the fact you have a compleatly seperate passport with no visas or stamps in it helps you out a ton I'd imagine. It's like a blank slate to start from.

Edited by hansomman