Bank Account

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window: "I want to open a ###### checking account." :D

To which the astonished woman replies: "I beg your pardon, sir; I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?" "Listen up bitch! I said, I want to open a ###### checking account right now!" "I'm very sorry sir, but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank." :o

Having said this, the teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to tell him about her problem customer. They both return and the manager asks the old geezer:

"What seems to be the problem here?" "There's no ###### problem, sonny," the elderly man says. "I just won 50 million bucks in the ###### lottery and I want to open a ###### checking account in this ###### bank!"

"I see,"says the manager thoughtfully. "And you're saying that this bitch here is giving you a hard time?" :D

Bozo, don't live up to your name...great jokes, but keep em all in the same thread, much easier to read. I am sick of opening your joke topics, so I have missed a lot of them. What a shame.

you will end up with the same amount of posts.