Thai Immigration strictly monitors and deports foreigners involved in criminal activities

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"What about monitoring the Thai criminals?? There are a little more of them around!! alt=w00t.gif.pagespeed.ce.fUUOmDCInI.gif>"

"Those foreign characters are moving into occupations reserved for Thais hence the current action"

Woe, woe and thrice woe, the negativity here is almost overwhelming at times...

Post after sarcastic post whinging about the "quality tourists" and how it is "so easy" for the criminal faction to buy their residence here in Thailand, once there is some positive news that the Immigration Bureau is actually taking some action what do we get? More whinging about Thai criminals being ignored or displaced...

When will you people ever grow up and appreciate something straight forward and positive when it happens?

Some (alleged) foreign criminals have been expedited to be brought to account for their crimes, why can that be seen as anything other than good???

It is well known for a long time that Thailand is a haven for criminals, and I mean murderers, big drug/weapon dealers, pedophiles, in general mafia type guys from all over the world. Often Thai police know about those and/or are in cahoots with them.

So why should we get an orgasm if they catch some low level fraudster or similar?coffee1.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not start within their own ranks. I get fed up being asked for tea money when I'm doing my extension plus last time it was made clear that to buy one of his wife's hand-crochet handbags that he had on display would be a good idea -- all the time tapping the ' tip box ' on his desk.

"...and would immediately arrest anybody who matches Mr. Tara’s physical description."

Tailors and Sikhs all over Thailand are trembling already!sad.png Namaste wai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif

Namaste to you too. OH yes how about all the money lenders that lend money from Soi 1 - Soi 35. They are all Indian's and the money is controlled by Thai Singh's/Sikh's.

What about monitoring the Thai criminals?? There are a little more of them around!!w00t.gif

For some unfathomable reason, you blokes persist in forgetting that you are "foreigners", and "tolerated", long-term guests in the "Kingdom" of THAILAND ; not the EuroZone or North America, where you actually have an entitlement , to a modicum of civil rights.coffee1.gif

Who cares really. Even foreigners can get pissed off at the systems. It's time to leak some general's ass and don't forget the ass of the immigration guy. He might give you an extension for some leaking/rimming.

I pay 40-50k a month in taxes so I say what I want.

That farang who threw the empty beer can that got his Thai mate shot up the other night in Rayong, is OUTTA HERE! biggrin.png

Can you please elaborate, on the Rayong scenario point, so that we less informed folks can get a clue of what you're referring to? Thank you.wai.gif

You must of missed the post in News yesterday. My comment is not serious anyway, hence the biggrin.png

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/772039-rayong-police-say-heated-argument-may-be-murder-motive/

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

would immediately arrest anybody who matches Mr. Tara’s physical description.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

Ridicules......

I agree, but the correct spelling of the word is: "ridiculous". wai.gif alt=wai.gif>K?

Common antipodean spelling and pronunciation error.... helps to identify them.... Normally sounds like ridicklious.

Once again, please be careful about wordings.

A suspect is innocent as long as he is not convicted.

It's very easy for someone that is far away to become a suspect of a crime, anyone can put a blame on anyone who's absent. Believe it or not, this happened to me several times, being charged with a crime at a time when I was evidently several thousand miles away.

What about monitoring the Thai criminals?? There are a little more of them around!!w00t.gif

What do you suggest Immigration police should do with Thai criminals?

As usual JOC doesn't give a great deal of thought about anything he writes on TVF.

Good! I hope they get rid of all these criminal farangs so that law-abiding farangs like me are not painted with the same brush as these criminals. I am sick and tired of seeing and reading about these farangs that spoil it for us all – get rid of them! The only person that cheated me in Thailand was a farang, never a Thai, and I am ashamed to be a farang amongst people that are more than honest compared to all the countries that I have lived in or visited. Get rid of the scum of the earth that don’t belong here and who influence honest Thai people to be like them. I hope Immigration will clamp down hard nationwide so we can all live in peace and safety away from the scum.

This evening, whilst walking to my car, I saw an old farang smooching a young Thai girl, old enough to be his granddaughter or even great-granddaughter. I find this disgusting also and taking advantage of Thai girls or influencing more and more prostitution in Thailand. Go home I say, but again, they wouldn’t find a woman poor enough to abide by his wishes as his brain is in his pants and not in his head in his home country! Isn’t this pedophilia? I think so, and Thailand should also clamp down on this behaviour. My opinion. Whatever you guys think, I don’t care, taking advantage of young girls is criminal, what is wrong is wrong, and what is immoral is immoral, and the Thai authorities should get rid of these morons as well!

I’ve said my peace, now you can slander some more, the thing that most of you are only able to do on TV! Good riddens to bad rubbish!

For some unfathomable reason, you blokes persist in forgetting that you are "foreigners", and "tolerated", long-term guests in the "Kingdom" of THAILAND ; not the EuroZone or North America, where you actually have an entitlement , to a modicum of civil rights.coffee1.gif

guest/ɡɛst/
noun
  1. a person who is invited to visit someone's home or attend a particular social occasion.
  2. a person staying at a hotel or guest house.
  3. a small invertebrate that lives unharmed within an ants' nest.

I was never invited to Thailand so I'm not number 1.

I don't stay in a guest house or a hotel. Number 2 is off the list.

Oh no! I'm a small invertebrate, living in an ant's nest . . .

By your post, are you suggesting that non-Thais, living, residing, staying, holidaying (whatever) in the Kingdom do not have any civil rights, under Thai law?

Not even those of us who are working or, in some other way, contributing to and supporting the Thai system.

So the contract (which I assisted in drafting) and has been signed by myself and by all employees of my company, does not protect me or any other non-Thai?

In part, the contract states that no person will be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, colour . . . etc. etc. etc. (Civil rights.) The contract includes disciplinary measures which can be enforced, including criminal action. (Which then goes over into the realm of political rights.)

So, back to my point, in your view, civil rights are not enforced for foreigners in Thailand? And this contract, including the disciplinary and criminal actions which can be taken, are unenforceable for the protection of non-Thais?

If this is in fact correct, many foreign companies will need to take this into consideration and reassess the committment and continued business ties within the Kingdom if basic civil rights do not apply to foreigners.

Can anyone with any knowledge please weigh into the discussion? I know it's getting way off topic so is there another thread where we can go with this topic of civil rights (and the use of the term 'guest')?

Edited by Stray

"The Immigration Bureau has announced that it will intercept all foreign nationals who are involved in criminal activities from entering Thailand’s Deep South by stationing police at various immigration checkpoints." are they expecting waves of them? And forgive me for being pedantic but Singh isn't involved in terrorism here is he? So why all the fuss? Storm in a teacup. Photo opps?

It's not like he's going over to Syria, fighting for IS, taking some trophy heads, and then popping back to the land of crackdowns for a little R and R is it?

DiddI,

yes, I experienced the same.

I'm German, and the only people that cheated, robbed and denounced me were Germans, not Thais or any other people from the South.

But denunciation can be false, for a criminal lawyer it is easy to get someone charged with eg. illegal file sharing, that's why I wondered if Thai authorities really check the charges before they go for deportation.

The Farangs that demand and nourish prostitution are another issue. Claiming sexual services is officially not considered a crime, and exploitation of the poor is not considered an official crime either. Unfortunately, these exploiters are obviously not in the scope of Police and Immigration.

Good! I hope they get rid of all these criminal farangs so that law-abiding farangs like me are not painted with the same brush as these criminals. I am sick and tired of seeing and reading about these farangs that spoil it for us all – get rid of them! The only person that cheated me in Thailand was a farang, never a Thai, and I am ashamed to be a farang amongst people that are more than honest compared to all the countries that I have lived in or visited. Get rid of the scum of the earth that don’t belong here and who influence honest Thai people to be like them. I hope Immigration will clamp down hard nationwide so we can all live in peace and safety away from the scum.

This evening, whilst walking to my car, I saw an old farang smooching a young Thai girl, old enough to be his granddaughter or even great-granddaughter. I find this disgusting also and taking advantage of Thai girls or influencing more and more prostitution in Thailand. Go home I say, but again, they wouldn’t find a woman poor enough to abide by his wishes as his brain is in his pants and not in his head in his home country! Isn’t this pedophilia? I think so, and Thailand should also clamp down on this behaviour. My opinion. Whatever you guys think, I don’t care, taking advantage of young girls is criminal, what is wrong is wrong, and what is immoral is immoral, and the Thai authorities should get rid of these morons as well!

I’ve said my peace, now you can slander some more, the thing that most of you are only able to do on TV! Good riddens to bad rubbish!

"I saw an old farang smooching a young Thai girl"

Why do some guys get all the excitement??

Mate, you are clearly in the wrong country!! This is a place for live and let live!!

I have met a few guys in the last few years who openly admit they are running from the law in their native country. Good to hear that Thailand plans to do something about it by deporting d-bag, criminal losers.

Having said that...of course, nothing will actually get done....but at least they are drawing breath....I mean, working toward a solution.

Foreigners are never guests in Thailand,

they are always customers

Well I can see why they caught these two horning in on Thai business: Mr. Ferdinand Mittendorfer and Mr. Dietrich Steindorff, both of whom are convicted of fraud. The latter is also responsible for patent infringement for more than 7,741 cases and caused losses up to 12 million baht to his victims. ROFLMAO

Well I can see why they caught these two horning in on Thai business: Mr. Ferdinand Mittendorfer and Mr. Dietrich Steindorff, both of whom are convicted of fraud. The latter is also responsible for patent infringement for more than 7,741 cases and caused losses up to 12 million baht to his victims. ROFLMAO

Good! I hope they get rid of all these criminal farangs so that law-abiding farangs like me are not painted with the same brush as these criminals. I am sick and tired of seeing and reading about these farangs that spoil it for us all get rid of them! The only person that cheated me in Thailand was a farang, never a Thai, and I am ashamed to be a farang amongst people that are more than honest compared to all the countries that I have lived in or visited. Get rid of the scum of the earth that dont belong here and who influence honest Thai people to be like them. I hope Immigration will clamp down hard nationwide so we can all live in peace and safety away from the scum.

This evening, whilst walking to my car, I saw an old farang smooching a young Thai girl, old enough to be his granddaughter or even great-granddaughter. I find this disgusting also and taking advantage of Thai girls or influencing more and more prostitution in Thailand. Go home I say, but again, they wouldnt find a woman poor enough to abide by his wishes as his brain is in his pants and not in his head in his home country! Isnt this pedophilia? I think so, and Thailand should also clamp down on this behaviour. My opinion. Whatever you guys think, I dont care, taking advantage of young girls is criminal, what is wrong is wrong, and what is immoral is immoral, and the Thai authorities should get rid of these morons as well!

Ive said my peace, now you can slander some more, the thing that most of you are only able to do on TV! Good riddens to bad rubbish!

"I saw an old farang smooching a young Thai girl"

Why do some guys get all the excitement??

Mate, you are clearly in the wrong country!! This is a place for live and let live!!

Farangs' leisure time is Thais' working time, please don't forget.

If Farangs think littering is sanouk, then please pay for messing up Thai environment and using Thai infrastructure. Don't call the police corrupt when they fine you for driving under alcohol, in your home countries the penalties would be harsher.

And don't let your gf starve if you love her so much, she's not there as a toy for your pleasure and dirty racistic jokes.

Do this mean that you as a Farang will get deported if you get a jail sentence in a black case by a Thai Criminal Court ???

Here a recent example from Pattaya Criminal Court (Black Court Case 3921/2555 sentenced to 2 years in Jail )

Pattaya Daily News & Pattaya Today: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/pattaya-newspaper-owner-sentenced-pattaya-court/