Koh Tao murders: Influential island figure vows to clear his son's name

webfact

Or you can look at the numerous articles that say they officially cleared him on the 25th and confirmed he never fled the island because he was never there at that time and witnesses, the university he was attending and video surveillance from his apartment building confirmed this.

Ok, we can agree to disagree. I'd like to assume both of us would like the REAL criminals to be nailed for this horrendous crime.

However, to believe the 2 stills from the video evidence are a sound alibi is a reeaaaaally big stretch. Come on John, admit it.

There are 6 yr old Thais proficient on computers who could dispel that ruse.

Video is now available

Just because you didn't have it earlier doesn't mean that the investigation didn't.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not completely ignorant of case developments and don't rely on month old links speaking of old accusations that were just as publicly dismissed. Why only go back a month? Why not go back to articles where they accused the farang friend who had a cut and who was found with bloody clothes in his luggage? Maybe because he was cleared too as the fact came out.

I am not sure if some people are just so out of touch with reality that they cannot get beyond a conspiracy theory or if they are purposely being obtuse because of the posts they have made about this case continue to prove to be complete and utter BS right from the whole nonsense with the phone conspiracy.

True............you never have relied on links to proclaim the Burmese guilty - only on Police quotes - the very source of the corruption!! Thats why many do not take your posts seriously!!

Again wrong. He has used links from the same sources to refute earlier claims.

Again another ill informed claim made to support a weak position - where are these links? Im suprised you see links where there arent any - you are exhibiting delusive signs just as he is................wonder how thats happening!!

Or you can look at the numerous articles that say they officially cleared him on the 25th and confirmed he never fled the island because he was never there at that time and witnesses, the university he was attending and video surveillance from his apartment building confirmed this.

Ok, we can agree to disagree. I'd like to assume both of us would like the REAL criminals to be nailed for this horrendous crime.

However, to believe the 2 stills from the video evidence are a sound alibi is a reeaaaaally big stretch. Come on John, admit it.

There are 6 yr old Thais proficient on computers who could dispel that ruse.

Video is now available

Just because you didn't have it earlier doesn't mean that the investigation didn't.

video is now available that the son of Tuwichien did it

Jonathan Head

Thai police chief says today's DNA tests by KohTao boss & son have no impact on murder investigation, which is already complete.

How does he know this when the Police said there was A THIRD LOT of DNA found on the victim which has never been identified and has been brushed away now? - more evidence of police lies and incompetence!!

JD and JT you have NO pieces of the jigsaw and only recount the same post............the police say!! tell me do you accept that the Thai police are corrupt? i bet you dont answer!!

Edited by love1012

What is odd is these conspiracy theorists rely on police statements to make their conspiracy case but then when later police statements prove their theory wrong, they say nothing police say can be trusted. crazy.gif

Bottom line is there are no facts they will not ignore and nothing unknown they will not use to fill in blanks to make up facts to support their conspiracy theories. Whatever it takes, even if it requires going back in time and using select month old police suspects and ignoring any updates. There is no shame, no embarrassment anymore it is sheer desperation to keep their conspiracy theories going despite there being no motivation, proof or reality in these theories.

Why ? Because some people don't believe him ?. This is not trial by media. I know that I would be real wary giving off my DNA to the Thai police who knows what happens with it. If there is no real good reason for it I would certainly never give of DNA to satisfy some internet group.

Who knows how convincing his real evidence was for being in BKK. The stuff you guys have not see. It is as if everyone thinks that they are entitled to all the evidence and know the same stuff as the police.

I have a police friend buddy (back in my birth country) he tells me that even there what is printed in newspapers is often far from what has actually happened. I find it amusing to say the least that people think they can do an investigation from behind their computer instead of having the real facts the police is privileged too.

I make no claims about this guy either way, but his reputation is toast either way. This will hunt them for a long time even if not guilty.

But many farangs hate rich Thais with a vengeance because then they cant feel superior. Admit it its much nicer if some HISO is guilty instead of some lowly worker. So there is prejudice too.

And you have your one opinion, whereas "trial by media" is a mis-characterization similar to guffawing conspiracy theories.

You're correctly questioning some of the assumptions being made about the headman's son, but you're only putting up your own theories, or second-hand information, of your own.

You're correctly criticizing others prejudices and stereotyping, while displaying your own (e.g. the last paragraph).

So whatever you can say to those questioning the innocence of this guy, you only have your own one small voice. And it's ignoring a lot of evidence which you and some other folks who will remain unnamed continually fail to address while hypocritically, I have to say, dismissing others who's beliefs are based on at least as good evidence as yours.

If you want to convince others, as seems to be your goal, that the investigation was well-conducted, not just that (I agree) there's an amount of speculation regarding the son that is uncalled for if he's innocent (but unlike you I can see why people are making these statements), then you're going to have to come up with more than the ineffective stuff you're posting.

The fact is, no one but the people being doubted have brought this lack of trust upon themselves, through countless documented actions similar to what appears to be the framing up of the two Burmese lads. That's just an example of what lies behind the distrust you call dabbling in conspiracy theories.

As someone sincerely interested in finding out what happened, I would love to see a robust defense of the official story, I just haven't yet. And since the police and/or media in Thailand have been so open with information, it's curious this is missing.

The phrase "I'm waiting to see the truth come out at the trial" that one infamous member keeps putting up is a non-starter.

First off, I have no idea if the guy is guilty or the Burmese are guilty or someone else. I have made no assumptions there.

You are right I made one stereotype in my last line.

All I am saying is that people are here hanging the guy without having access to the real evidence. How do you know what the police have do you have access to it ? How can you be sure the online stuff is real (same can be said for the police stuff).

So there is a lot of doubt in this case. I know one thing I would not even bet my life on it that either the headman's son or the Burmese are guilty. With so much doubt why is it then ok to publicly hang a guy ?

Again.. I would not give off my DNA easy too much chance of mistakes. Being innocent is not always helps you even in the US there have been people wrongfully accused. In the Netherlands where I come from people have gone to jail for years before being cleared. DNA can be used against you even if your innocent if mistakes are made. Without it no mistakes can be made. Same as not talking.. by talking you can incriminate yourself even if your not guilty.

Your just handing others tools to go after you. In a perfect world the truth would be your defense and DNA would always clear you. But we don't live in a perfect world. So there are reasons not to give DNA.

What is odd is these conspiracy theorists rely on police statements to make their conspiracy case but then when later police statements prove their theory wrong, they say nothing police say can be trusted. crazy.gif

Bottom line is there are no facts they will not ignore and nothing unknown they will not use to fill in blanks to make up facts to support their conspiracy theories. Whatever it takes, even if it requires going back in time and using select month old police suspects and ignoring any updates. There is no shame, no embarrassment anymore it is sheer desperation to keep their conspiracy theories going despite there being no motivation, proof or reality in these theories.

what is odd is that the police apoligists only say - the police said - they fail to answer peoples questions or post links they only talk down to people in a shambolic childlike way without proving anything other than this whole mess stinks because of people like THEM!!

• Like 1

Jonathan Head

Thai police chief says today's DNA tests by KohTao boss & son have no impact on murder investigation, which is already complete.

How does he know this when the Police say tere was A THIRD LOT of DNA found on the victim - more evidence of police lies and incompetence!!

I have heard no reports of any DNA found on the victim(s) that they have not been able to identify. I believe in the very early it was said they found three sets of DNA but then it became very clear in just days there was only two sets of DNA they believed were from suspects.

But why does it matter to you? You only believe select things the police say and then claim nothing they say can be trusted when further info comes out you don't want to accept. So odd that you are trying to cast doubt using a source you say cannot be trusted.

JTJ no one is listening - a petition with 100.000 names in the UK mean anyone can see the holes in your false police coverup - insulting us will not change that

• Like 1

Dear god, yap yap yap, has anyone bothered to click on this link http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/one-tourist-murder-suspect-now-arrested-another-run/ of todays date saying the police have already arrested Mon, the headman's brother and they are now seeking Mon who has fled to Bangkok w00t.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this is true will JTJ ever post again???????????????/

September 23, 2014

(14,086 views)

is the date of the report

Jonathan Head

How does he know this when the Police say tere was A THIRD LOT of DNA found on the victim - more evidence of police lies and incompetence!!

I have heard no reports of any DNA found on the victim(s) that they have not been able to identify. I believe in the very early it was said they found three sets of DNA but then it became very clear in just days there was only two sets of DNA they believed were from suspects.

But why does it matter to you? You only believe select things the police say and then claim nothing they say can be trusted when further info comes out you don't want to accept. So odd that you are trying to cast doubt using a source you say cannot be trusted.

the police... the police... the police... the police... anything more of substance to add...!?

what is odd is that the police apoligists only say - the police said - they fail to answer peoples questions or post links they only talk down to people in a shambolic childlike way without proving anything other than this whole mess stinks because of people like THEM!!

Seeing how police are the only ones investigating the case, it really is the only source for information about the investigation at this point unless you want to head back over to facebook and see what the latest conspiracy theory is since they change so often after they keep getting shot down.

What do you need a link to? What I have I said that you would want a link to that you will only find some reason to bury your head in the sand and say it is not so?

Jonathan Head

Ignore the facts - the police are right!!!! An ignorant neanderthal attempt to belittle people who have another point of view

JTJ

repeat after me

"The Police Say"!!

Jonathan Head

the police... the police... the police... the police... anything more of substance to add...!?

lol of course he doesnt - just that and troll!!

Seeing how police are the only ones investigating the case, it really is the only source for information about the investigation at this point unless you want to head back over to facebook and see what the latest conspiracy theory is since they change so often after they keep getting shot down.

What do you need a link to? What I have I said that you would want a link to that you will only find some reason to bury your head in the sand and say it is not so?

Theres a hole in your bucket JTJ!!!

Jonathan Head

How does he know this when the Police said there was A THIRD LOT of DNA found on the victim which has never been identified and has been brushed away now? - more evidence of police lies and incompetence!!

JD and JT you have NO pieces of the jigsaw and only recount the same post............the police say!! tell me do you accept that the Thai police are corrupt? i bet you dont answer!!

If the Thai police chief actually said that, then he's a bigger buffoon than the giant inflatable King Kong at the St. Patrick's Day parade in Boston.

As for allegations Thai police will skew a crime investigation to get wanted results. The recent proofs of that leave a long and sordid trail. Any tourist city in Thailand has at least one such tale - some cities have several. I could make a list, but I'm too lazy to research, copy and paste. Even the police themselves admit to botching and skewing investigations. There was a post early on re; the Ko Tao double murder/rape, which quoted a Thai cop saying he thinks this case is a badly handled cover-up. He was a Bangkok cop, and obviously he can't say such things in public, or he would be out of a job or worse. It's not just tens of thousands of farang who are up in arms at how badly officialdom has botched this case. The vast majority of Thais who are following it, are in agreement.

Edited by boomerangutang
  • Like 1

JTJ no one is listening - a petition with 100.000 names in the UK mean anyone can see the holes in your false police coverup - insulting us will not change that

What does this prove? More than a million UK adults believe "The world is run by dinosaur-like reptiles"

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/jul/31/1

There is a good bandwagon to jump on when this case plays out in court.

And lets not forget the whole conspiracy and petition ran wild with the whole phone conspiracy that turned out to be without any merit and completely disproved.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn

Jonathan Head

If the Thai police chief actually said that, then he's a bigger buffoon than the giant inflatable King Kong at the St. Patrick's Day parade in Boston.

As for allegations Thai police will skew a crime investigation to get wanted results. The recent proofs of that leave a long and sordid trail. Any tourist city in Thailand has at least one such tale - some cities have several. I could make a list, but I don't want to research, copy and post. Even the police themselves admit to botching and skewing investigations. There was a post early on re; the Ko Tao double murder/rape, which quoted a Thai cop saying he thinks this case is a badly handled cover-up. He was a Bangkok cop, and obviously he can't say such things in public, or he would be out of a jog or worse. It's not just tens of thousands of farang who are up in arms at how badly officialdom has botched this case. The vast majority of Thais who are following it, are in agreement.

Exactly..........................The Mafia supporters on this forum only say "the criminals declare themselves innocent" that is their defence!! Your Poh Chai cannot be believed!!

What does this prove? More than a million UK adults believe "The world is run by dinosaur-like reptiles"

the mafia supporters fail to see the wood for the trees again !!

the mafia supporters fail to see the wood for the trees again !!

mercy... just looking for some bread crumbs falling off the tables... a hungry stomach can lead to delusion...

• Like 1

So what's you theory on why there are so many conspiracy theorist? Has the rest of the world gone mad and you and jdinasia are the only 2 sane people left?

• Like 1