Job for a Foreigner 16 Year old?

BrandonTippins

hello, and i am half american and half Russian, i can speak on both languages, i can also speak Swedish and Greek, i know that here in Thailand its illegal fro children foreigner to work, but i really need a work to work and earn some money on my own, so please is there anyone here that knows a job i could get? or maybe even someone could offer me their job at their own business? and also i do not have a work permit

The simple answer is that you would not get a work permit at your age for anything and anyone who hires you without such a work permit could face severe penalties for doing so. You should look in any country where your passport(s) allows work.

Quote "my parents do support me, i just wanna earn my own money and spend them as i want and not as my parents tell me to xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png i hope you understand what i mean xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png "

Your parents support you and tell you how to spend "them" ???

No, I dont understand what you mean.

Basic questions here you have not answered. Any reason ? Seems like you're playing silly games. And you expect people here to help you break the law ?