The Perfect Hangover Cure

Burl Ives

If you don't want one, drink 500ml water with electrolyte (e.g.1 packet Srong K ) dissolved in it.

Hangover is caused by alcohol replacing the natural water plus electrloyte in the brain cells, if you only drink water before going to bed you dilute the electrolyte.

So play the game and top up your human battery with water plus electrolyte, simple!

I've done for the last week after a few beers and then a bottle of wine each night and wake up the next day with a clear head...Eureka!

bacon,2eggs,sausage,beans,mushrooms,toms and fried bread.

and a nice cup of black coffee.

works for me and mrs.meat.

if you can eat breakfast it is no real hangover.....

if you cant stomach that,as the saying goes WHAT MAKES YOU BAD, MAKES YOU BETTER. ANOTHER DRINK.

• Like 1

if you cant stomach that,as the saying goes WHAT MAKES YOU BAD, MAKES YOU BETTER. ANOTHER DRINK.

When I was young and stupid and drank too much and had a hangover, I vomit all the time, even with the empty stomach....Only the word beer would have sent me running to the toilet.

Best fix: drinking as much water as possible before going sleeping + 1-2 Aspirin. But important BEFORE the hangover arrives.

For me hangover when it fades away often triggers some migraine....after enough pain even the biggest idiot (meaning myself) learns so skip the last beer. The last beer hurts the most.....

One solution is: don't eat dinner. You are drunk with half the amount of drinks, you are sober in half the time and the hangover is half as strong and fades in half the time.....

When I was young and stupid and drank too much and had a hangover, I vomit all the time, even with the empty stomach....Only the word beer would have sent me running to the toilet.

Best fix: drinking as much water as possible before going sleeping + 1-2 Aspirin. But important BEFORE the hangover arrives.

For me hangover when it fades away often triggers some migraine....after enough pain even the biggest idiot (meaning myself) learns so skip the last beer. The last beer hurts the most.....

One solution is: don't eat dinner. You are drunk with half the amount of drinks, you are sober in half the time and the hangover is half as strong and fades in half the time.....

most of the time[except when at work] i was never sober,it helped to wash all the coal dust off my lungs.

i to went through all the never again syndrome.

i loved it more from 1983-85 the no of places i used to wake up and with uhmmmmmmmmmmmm.

WHERE WAS THAT MEATBOY? SIN CITY PATTS.biggrin.pngwub.png

. Don't take Tylenol...

That is for the head what about the day after stomach and you whole body in general? The answer is extra virgin coconut oil. It is very expensive like 580bht for a small bottle from the pharmacy. I take it daily anyway it keeps your cholesterol down, it is good for your heart, it has natural cancer fighting properties, it is excellent for your digestive system, also your pancreas and kidneys. After 2 weeks you noticeably feel your joints are feeling free. i gulp down one third of a shotty glass every morning as soon as i open my eyes and swill it down with a hot cup of tea. Try it you will be amazed.

• Like 1

Bloody mary. Or marmite marmite marmite on burnt toast.

To be honest, i dont get hangovers anymore. Must be an age thing. When i was in my twenties i was the first person to shout I will never drink again.

Nowadays i just feel a bit floaty and i dont drink as much. And when you live in the BESTEST country in the world, dont have to drown my sorrows.

Burp.

Edited by Patsycat

That is for the head what about the day after stomach and you whole body in general? The answer is extra virgin coconut oil. It is very expensive like 580bht for a small bottle from the pharmacy. I take it daily anyway it keeps your cholesterol down, it is good for your heart, it has natural cancer fighting properties, it is excellent for your digestive system, also your pancreas and kidneys. After 2 weeks you noticeably feel your joints are feeling free. i gulp down one third of a shotty glass every morning as soon as i open my eyes and swill it down with a hot cup of tea. Try it you will be amazed.

. In the states I knock it back with POM (pomegranate juice)will help you lose weight also... I also put it on my face everynite, everybody says I look 10 years younger, try it...