Defending all the "stingy" men out there!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Agee with op , but I just say to the thai I work hard for my money and it is my money not yours you see thai will spend your money first and it sh?t me when a thai calls me kii niiao I can't stand it I have work for 45 hard years to get my money and I am not going to give it all to a thai all thai say it to western man

Well, quite a few people are stingy. Then, there are people like me that always lend a helping hand.

Btw, I think 2 and 5 cancel each other out. If you're that much in debt, maybe you needed tough love.

I don't mean you personally, OP.

Edited by sdanielmcev

No problem with people watching their pennies or in this case their satangs, as the saying goes 'up to you'

I do however take issue with guys complaining about others spending too much. If I want to rock up to a bar, ring the bell, tip the girls and have a good time then it's 'up to me'. Crys of "your making it hard on us who don't want to spend any money they will expect this from all of us" really do fall on deaf ears.

• Like 1

jspill post # 11.

Be a bit more selective and find a girl who likes to save, scolds you for being wasteful and doesn't have a leeching family. Plenty of them out there.

Would or does the post above indicate to us the breakup or possibly a lovers tiff twixt you and your paramour Gayllips?

broken_heart-1510.jpg

What's the point of this rubbish?

<<<

He has no real life of his own and he generally posts something like this most days.

Perhaps he is an attention seeker.

The OP seems intent (at least twice a day) of posting in General something that he sees as new, edgy, controversial, interesting and depending on the uptake, could be a bit adversarial or a tad confrontational and run to several pages of pithy and earnest debate. Oh wait...

However, as long as there are good eggs like Roo to promptly punt them into Pub (in lieu of a sub forum called Waste Bin), then we are moderately safe from the troll baiting, Thai bashing, vaguely misogynistic ramblings and other things that depressed, co-dependent people tend to get when they find themselves single in Thailand (again). Yes, attention seeking may be an issue here but there are physical risks too since you can easily dislocate a shoulder patting yourself on the back all the time. Plus there's always the risk of premature blindness related with other, more solitary activities.

To the OP: you'll get over it soon. If last night's potential bed-partner snubbed you and said you were "kiniaow", she just wasn't good enough for you.

(but OMG she was a hottie!)

• Like 1