DNA test will clear my son: Koh Tao headman

webfact

I mentioned that it might have been better for you to have mentioned your son's occupation, this leads you to go on a rant. Well let me be straight with you, I have nothing but the upmost contempt for the Thai police, and as for your suggestion that I should therefore leave Thailand with my Thai family, that is laughable. Would those millions of Thais who hold this organization in the the same contempt, be also required to leave their country.

I cannot comment on the NK police, but what I can tell you is that the UK police, while not being perfect, is a million miles away from their so called counterparts here in LOS. They certainly would not have made a complete balls up of it, as the Thai police have regarding this brutal murder of two young Brits here in Thailand.

Regarding this particular murder, I would point out to you, that I have not posted on any of the threads relating to this crime, for the simple reason that I have an open mind regarding the culprits, it's just that I do not trust the Thai police to be efficient and honest in upholding the law.

Thank you being upfront and confirming most of what I commented in my previous post.

I want to hear more about your political agenda conspiracy theory....before you take your meds this evening

Can`t be bothered.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned that it might have been better for you to have mentioned your son's occupation, this leads you to go on a rant. Well let me be straight with you, I have nothing but the upmost contempt for the Thai police, and as for your suggestion that I should therefore leave Thailand with my Thai family, that is laughable. Would those millions of Thais who hold this organization in the the same contempt, be also required to leave their country.

I cannot comment on the NK police, but what I can tell you is that the UK police, while not being perfect, is a million miles away from their so called counterparts here in LOS. They certainly would not have made a complete balls up of it, as the Thai police have regarding this brutal murder of two young Brits here in Thailand.

Regarding this particular murder, I would point out to you, that I have not posted on any of the threads relating to this crime, for the simple reason that I have an open mind regarding the culprits, it's just that I do not trust the Thai police to be efficient and honest in upholding the law.

Thank you being upfront and confirming most of what I commented in my previous post.

I want to hear more about your political agenda conspiracy theory....before you take your meds this evening

Can`t be bothered.

That is GOOD,always some good news if you seek it out.

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

Wouldn't the pollice take the hoe away for forensics ?

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

Interesting video where the hoe has been moved on the crime scene

Edited by StealthEnergiser

That photo is proposturous, I mean really??? we need a go pro attached to that swab now so we can follow the procedure all the way through to the end!!

This post says a lot about some thaivisa posters in here, maybe you should go back to your perfect world where there is no corruption and only justice.

Yes, we should connect a livestream camera to the sample so we all could see that hey were following the correct procedures for a DNA test. Is that what you want ?

Thanks to your social media producing rumours and conspiracies something is actuallly happening here, finally a Dna test of the son! But will you believe it ? Never . So if you already made up your mind then stop posting BS.

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

That photo is proposturous, I mean really??? we need a go pro attached to that swab now so we can follow the procedure all the way through to the end!!

This post says a lot about some thaivisa posters in here, maybe you should go back to your perfect world where there is no corruption and only justice.

Yes, we should connect a livestream camera to the sample so we all could see that hey were following the correct procedures for a DNA test. Is that what you want ?

Thanks to your social media producing rumours and conspiracies something is actuallly happening here, finally a Dna test of the son! But will you believe it ? Never . So if you already made up your mind then stop posting BS.

The conspiracy theorists will never be satisfied

• Like 2

DNA test will clear my son: headman

Oh yes I am sure it will. But it won't mean he is 'not guilty' will it?

By the way... He was cleared a month ago when the cash went under the table.

This is nothing like the Red Bull case is it ????

The police should have the original sample taken from Hannah. This sample show have a DNA mix of Hannah and the person who had sex with.

" Unbroken chain of evidence" Hmmmmmmm Ithink not

x30246653-01_big.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mjNtP0

That pic is taken thru a glass window. Why?

And what's with the Chief and Headman's hardened gazes? It's that supposed to be don't <deleted> with us?

and the confidence he is innocent come's from ( dont worry son i have fixed it for you now )

you only got to go through the motions never test you really,

Will you be satisfied with the outcome if they give the lad the all clear?

of coarse he will get the all clear, because he will, you know he will, and you know why,

of coarse he will get the all clear, because he will, you know he will, and you know why,

Because he was in BKK.

Lots of emotion on this thread, understandably I suppose.

My only question is:

How did they do a comparison in 24 hours (or less) when the

US and UK leading experts agree on 48-52 man hours to do so??

BTW: The 'quick' method is still under testing and unproven as of yet.

How do you complete a 48 man-hour job in 24 hours? Pretty simple really, you put 2 men on it. But better to put 4 men on it so they only need to work 12 hours each. Any more questions?

According to the 'experts' it is not possible to share the workload and maintain accuracy.

Thanks for the insight though.

I clearly know diddly about DNA testing and was just being a wise-ass. No offense intended

• Like 1

of coarse he will get the all clear, because he will, you know he will, and you know why

Because he was in BKK.

There are only two posters among hundreds who toe officialdom's line that Nomsod was in Bkk.

Reality check: It's very likely he was not in Bkk. Mucho evidence that Thai officialdom doesn't want to see because it detracts from their fixation on shielding the headman's family. Nomsod's g.f. claimed he wasn't able to be found in Bkk that fateful night. He hid out for a week when everyone knew he was wanted. He avoided (or refused) giving a DNA test until it was clear that his DNA wouldn't match (what appears to be skewed DNA profiles from the crime scene). He got a haircut to lessen the chance of getting a match with the island security video. He probably trashed his phone records (sim etc.) to avoid that being looked in to.

• Like 1

of coarse he will get the all clear, because he will, you know he will, and you know why

Because he was in BKK.

There are only two posters among hundreds who toe officialdom's line that Nomsod was in Bkk.

Reality check: It's very likely he was not in Bkk. Mucho evidence that Thai officialdom doesn't want to see because it detracts from their fixation on shielding the headman's family. Nomsod's g.f. claimed he wasn't able to be found in Bkk that fateful night. He hid out for a week when everyone knew he was wanted. He avoided (or refused) giving a DNA test until it was clear that his DNA wouldn't match (what appears to be skewed DNA profiles from the crime scene). He got a haircut to lessen the chance of getting a match with the island security video. He probably trashed his phone records (sim etc.) to avoid that being looked in to.

Wrong again. There are several. Only 4 post often.

Can I assume you have never had a post paid phone? Or that nobody knew his number on the day of the murders?

How often do you get a haircut? I do every 2 weeks.

The Thai police just don't understand that their very reputation taints the case. If they care about justice, they would allow these foreign investigative observers take over the case and let the case go where the evidence leads them.

I think the Thai police are very much aware that their reputation stands on this case.

The problems being, judging by the comments made by some posters above and the Cludo game detectives making their accusations in the social media and forums, is that they are saying; we do not regard the Thai police or their investigation as having credibility, therefore we will only believe the statements and results collected from an investigation conducted outside the jurisdiction of the Thai police. I believe the people who are stirring up the most trouble are politically motivated into discrediting the present government and I also believe that however this case unfolds the same troublemakers will still be peddling around their conspiracy theories, using the tragic victims as pawns to suit their own political ends and put down the present leadership and in an attempt to destroy the Thai tourist industry.

I am also certain that the British, Thai and other world authorities are aware of this and that all those throwing around their conspiracy accusations against the Thai leadership and police will remain in the social media and other media outlets, but the British government and Burmese government will conclude with the findings of the Thai police investigation.

This is what is going to happen, trust me on this one.

I don't disagree that there is political motivation for deriding the current government and this provides a great opportunity for that. Just sad that they couldn't feel confident enough to let real investigators lead the way.

Wouldn't it be great if the Thai police announced to the world that understand their own corruptness and that it's only fair to the victims to have unbiased investigators on this. Dreaming is free.

The Thai police just don't understand that their very reputation taints the case. If they care about justice, they would allow these foreign investigative observers take over the case and let the case go where the evidence leads them.

I think the Thai police are very much aware that their reputation stands on this case.

The problems being, judging by the comments made by some posters above and the Cludo game detectives making their accusations in the social media and forums, is that they are saying; we do not regard the Thai police or their investigation as having credibility, therefore we will only believe the statements and results collected from an investigation conducted outside the jurisdiction of the Thai police. I believe the people who are stirring up the most trouble are politically motivated into discrediting the present government and I also believe that however this case unfolds the same troublemakers will still be peddling around their conspiracy theories, using the tragic victims as pawns to suit their own political ends and put down the present leadership and in an attempt to destroy the Thai tourist industry.

I am also certain that the British, Thai and other world authorities are aware of this and that all those throwing around their conspiracy accusations against the Thai leadership and police will remain in the social media and other media outlets, but the British government and Burmese government will conclude with the findings of the Thai police investigation.

I don't disagree that there is political motivation for deriding the current government and this provides a great opportunity for that. Just sad that they couldn't feel confident enough to let real investigators lead the way.

Wouldn't it be great if the Thai police announced to the world that understand their own corruptness and that it's only fair to the victims to have unbiased investigators on this. Dreaming is free.

Can you cite any instance of another country giving up sovereign rights of their police? The offer to observe is very rare.

if you look at photos of him just before that fateful night, his sideburns curl forward. The skinny guy shown on the security footage (at Ko Tao, night of the murders) had sideburns which went forward. When we next see him in Bkk with his lawyer, his sideburns curl back. None of those seemingly little things by themselves will nail a conviction, but when a lot of things added up together - it creates some significance.
  • Like 1

if you look at photos of him just before that fateful night, his sideburns curl forward. The skinny guy shown on the security footage (at Ko Tao, night of the murders) had sideburns which went forward. When we next see him in Bkk with his lawyer, his sideburns curl back. None of those seemingly little things by themselves will nail a conviction, but when a lot of things added up together - it creates some significance.
LOL I love people who cherry pick.

None of your thoughts are proof of anything.

I would expect a student not to have his hair cut quite so often. However, before a major public appearance who would not try to look good?

Note, you didn't answer.

So, have you never had a prepaid phone?

Does nobody have your number??

Edited by jdinasia
  • Like 1

Can you cite any instance of another country giving up sovereign rights of their police? The offer to observe is very rare.

I'm dreaming. I'll let you know when I wake up.

Perhaps looking at the situation on Koh Tao it might have been expected on a small island for the Headman to have done more to help try to solve this case from the beginning.

It is after all his island...a gruesome double murder....seems like there was more obstruction than desire to catch the criminals involved.

Makes you wonder what the role of a headman is on these islands and small outlying areas?

• Like 1

Lots of emotion on this thread, understandably I suppose.

My only question is:

How did they do a comparison in 24 hours (or less) when the

US and UK leading experts agree on 48-52 man hours to do so??

BTW: The 'quick' method is still under testing and unproven as of yet.

The had the results before he submitted to a DNA test.