Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

I do not need financial assistance!! There is a care going round the village now saying I'm Baa (crazy already)

Ok. Glad to hear you are solvent...and can take care of yourself financially.

Am I reading you right, "there is a care(car?) going round saying your crazy?

Right or wrong with that, you do not need to be there, at this time. Make your move. It would be that, or a tranquilizer shot forcibly put into your arm, or possibly neck. Then you would wake up in a locked room. That is the way it works. Believe me.

Edited by slipperylobster
  • Like 2

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update I will be leaving and heading for Bangkok as soon as I feel it's safe. I would appreciate any members in Bangkok could post on the forum if the could help me when I arrive

Do not feel safe !!

You know where i will meet you.....now get moving !!!!

STOP thinking about everything except driving....take it easy, you will come out of this ok....

I just hope we don't see another new thread tomorrow, "What happened to weegee?"

I could think of a rhyme...but it would be inappropriate. Seriously, good luck to weegee.

• Like 1

To be honest...really dunno what to think of this thread. If true, most likely because of the anonymus credibility of some posters, the OP must have been a victim of some slow manipulation in an environment where he was alone. It shows the deviousness of his inlaws. My young kids are being brainwashed and this proves that even adults are vulnerable to it. I hope OP will later find the time to post how it all got to this stage. Would be interesting to read.

Good luck and well done to the posters who have shown a human interest to help the OP.

• Like 1

Glad the OP's OK for money and help. I hope there is a happy ending for all concerned (excepting anyone with ill-intent to the OP). Mind you, what if it turns out they were right about the OP all along? Maybe they were genuinely trying to help him for his own good.

If this is true, and you have every receipt for building, you are free to bulldoze the place then drive off into the sunset in your Isuzu.

Why would he do this?

He could rent it out.

Hire a private detective and go to the police and tell them your wife is trying to poison you.

i live a couple of hrs from the poster

and if he needs to store his car or have a friend to talk to or to help him sort this out

he can pm me and ill try go meet him

iv been in a simular situation myself here

You both married bargirls?

oh my buddha!

and usually the first person to bring up BG's in any discussion is the one most familiar with the trade....oh look believe you were the first one to mention this... whistling.gif

Yes yes we know, yours is different, double doctorate in nuclear physic's, Thai Chinese Hiso, and family connections in the police, immigration and her father is a general in the army ...thumbsup.gif

op said he met girl in bar. doesnt that make her a bargirl?

this has bargirl dna written all over it. You think a bank teller would be this ingenius?

1 big red flagg. watch out anytime you are required to build a house for the thai familee..............lol.

NEVER marry a bar prostitute - if you do, you need to see a psychiatrist.

NEVER get married to a Thai lady without living here for at least 3 years.

NEVER build a house until you've been married for AT LEAST 5 years.

Why on earth do so many not do this?

• Like 2

My mobile is *(edited) i will be arriving tomorrow hopefully meeting Weegee who posted earlier.

It seems like a genuine call for help if he is trying to give out his phone number and name. Good luck. I hope things work out safely.

• Like 1

If this is true, and you have every receipt for building, you are free to bulldoze the place then drive off into the sunset in your Isuzu.

Why would he do this?

He could rent it out.

Hire a private detective and go to the police and tell them your wife is trying to poison you.

Would he be able to rent out his house on her land?

Ok leaving now for Bangkok will post later

Weegee will give us a followup. Remember, no final confrontations, pack lightly, if somebody is in the house, otherwise, grab all you can and put it in the car. You will not be going back.

ph34r.png Be as one.

• Like 1

Ok leaving now for Bangkok will post later

Weegee will give us a followup. Remember, no final confrontations, pack lightly, if somebody is in the house, otherwise, grab all you can put in the car. You will not be going back.

ph34r.png Be as one.

I would also suggest on getting to BKK go the hospital and get checked out, as if she was trying to poison the OP the shit will be in his system and proof he has been slow poisoned will be useful in the divorce court or if the op decides to lay charges with the BIB

He will definitely need a blood and urine check for that. Also check blood pressure/heart rate. No sort of medication should be taken, until he knows he is clean. He does not drink, that is a good thing, as well. At least until he gets some results. A good rest in a safe place, some healthy food, and some friendly advice...while waiting for the lab results.

If he does need something to calm down, make sure it is something mild..with no risk of interaction. The clinic will ask him what, if any, medication has been already consumed... at least any that he knows about. He may want to tell them he suspects something that he does not know about (drugged).

His anxiety of personal danger will go down, but depression may set in. Watch him close.

• Like 1

Is this thread somebody's idea of a Hallowe'en Fool's prank ?

If so, once again, I fail to see the humour here.

I thought the same at first, but several credible (even some humorless) members have PM'ed and phoned the OP, leading me to believe it's legit.

But I've been wrong before... often am.

Donnie,

thread is legit, the OP does have a concern for his personal safety and is taking steps to get out of that situation

Donnie,

thread is legit, the OP does have a concern for his personal safety and is taking steps to get out of that situation

I see.

Well then.

Damned fine work !

Nicely done, MEN.

In the light of several recent "Foreign Husband" disappearances and murders might a few of our better-connected members explore acceptable prosecutorial or, if necessary, therapeutic initiatives.

I tend towards prosecution and protection in a civil procedure of some kind.

A good Thai person in a position of power could marshall action among colleagues who consider it their duty to help out in these instances.

There are many such men and women here.

Donnie

Donnie,

I see.

Well then.

Damned fine work !

Nicely done, MEN.

In the light of several recent "Foreign Husband" disappearances and murders might a few of our better-connected members explore acceptable prosecutorial or, if necessary, therapeutic initiatives.

I tend towards prosecution and protection in a civil procedure of some kind.

A good Thai person in a position of power could marshall action among colleagues who consider it their duty to help out in these instances.

There are many such men and women here.

Donnie

These wheels spin much faster.

and usually the first person to bring up BG's in any discussion is the one most familiar with the trade....oh look believe you were the first one to mention this... whistling.gif

Yes yes we know, yours is different, double doctorate in nuclear physic's, Thai Chinese Hiso, and family connections in the police, immigration and her father is a general in the army ...thumbsup.gif

op said he met girl in bar. doesnt that make her a bargirl?

this has bargirl dna written all over it. You think a bank teller would be this ingenius?

1 big red flagg. watch out anytime you are required to build a house for the thai familee..............lol.

NEVER marry a bar prostitute - if you do, you need to see a psychiatrist.

NEVER get married to a Thai lady without living here for at least 3 years.

NEVER build a house until you've been married for AT LEAST 5 years.

Why on earth do so many not do this?

NEVER have dreams

NEVER fly on a plane, or travel on a boat a train or a car they can crash, sink and explode

NEVER bother trying to live your life just hide away in a room and don't open the doors or curtains because there may be thieves and sunlight gives you cancer

What a said 'never' about was a financial warning. If you have money to throw away carry on.

I don't understand and disagree with what you mean about "not having dreams" .I don't understand the rest either.

Do you mean you had a dream about marrying a bar prostitute?

Are you advising people to marry a Thai woman as soon as they meet them?

Do you think it's a good idea to build a house in a woman's name for the excitement?

• Like 1

A post discussing moderator action was removed. see this forum rule

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

• Like 1