Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

Ok you internet Jockies....help me with this

I have his name not his passport number...He is British as you know. He has a daughter in UK, and she needs to be contacted, OR, someone needs the British Consulate here to contact her....What can be done ????

If there was a photo of this guy on TVF...most of you would be physically sick....

im flying to uk on friday, anything i can do?

• Like 1

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have his name not his passport number...He is British as you know. He has a daughter in UK, and she needs to be contacted, OR, someone needs the British Consulate here to contact her....What can be done ????

If there was a photo of this guy on TVF...most of you would be physically sick....

You have the name of his daughter, possible town she lives in ?, if you do, the BE should be able to find her off the voters roll or similar

just need first/last name and town she lives in, in the UK

• Like 2

It is probably best to get the Embassy involved. If you do not you possibly could be making yourself liable if anyone goes on. If the embassy is aware you are helping here and contact the relative you will be covering yourself and protecting him too. I do not like embassies or think a lot of them but I am sure this one will help. Though sometimes except for contact relatives they will not help much till the person is in police or hospital care.

• Like 1

Where is daughter living -- not detailed address -- just city or area? Someone may have a personal contact in that area.

Also -- is the OP not due back to work on 15th (as per previous post) ? Would his employer help?

Meantime keep him very well hydrated and no coffee, tea, pepsi - no caffiene.

• Like 2

Again...

Why no medical assistance?

Mate, I know the guys well who are helping, met both of them from the Forum.

One of them is quite qualified medically and the Medical stuff is being sorted.

• Like 1

Maybe....keep in touch

Again...

Why no medical assistance?

Mate, I know the guys well who are helping, met both of them from the Forum.

One of them is quite qualified medically and the Medical stuff is being sorted.

bloody nice to hear that.!!!!!!

so contrary to most our beliefs, helping and caring people do frequent this site.

im overjoyed to read that so many people got involved out of the goodness in them.i am joyfully shocked for the better.

You have the name of his daughter, possible town she lives in ?, if you do, the BE should be able to find her off the voters roll or similar

Have nothing like that yet....All I have so far is his Name and he has a Daughter...I dont know her name! thats the problem, she may also be married and have a different Family name....

Im not a Brit....wouldnt know where to start...

But if anyone from Human Rights is reading this.....This man needs you NOW....it'd definitely a case of ABUSE....

Everyone keep trying, I wont let him die like this.

Simply phone the British Embassy Emergency line....I posted. Cover your butt.

• Like 2

Have nothing like that yet....All I have so far is his Name and he has a Daughter...I dont know her name! thats the problem, she may also be married and have a different Family name....

Try facebook.

British embassy needs to called if he's seriously not coherent asap.

If he died and you guys were last with him. Big ploblem.

Maybe....keep in touch

plssss pm me weegee. i will do all i can to help.i will be in uk for sm time, pls let me know if u need sm asssistance.

• Like 1

ok..right now we all just have to let weegee handle. he has help.

Benefit of the doubt given. I will not be surprised if this gets locked down real quick, if it is what it appears to be.

Opposite...i would say.

Nice to see that some posters appear to be different on the good way than that most of their posts indicate.

Feel for the guy, he must be in a total emotional mess. God knows how he made it to BKK.

Don't understand why this guy wasn't taken to a hospital for a medical eval immediately.

You dont understand because you dont know the full story thats why wink.png

Yep correct. Spoke to weegee a little earlier. They are doing a great job and doing what they can under the circumstances. It isnt straightforward hence why he was asking for some help.