Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, what my consort is inquiring should he be picking up the keys directly from Mr Toad?

Just picture a toad driving the car down the road with his little toad arm out the window lol.

Anyway Im getting another beer.

Now, what my consort is inquiring should he be picking up the keys directly from Mr Toad?

Just picture a toad driving the car down the road with his little toad arm out the window lol.

It's a big arm Krisb. He's lifting a lot of weights with his right arm....beer after beer, each night.

post-31474-0-38750800-1415177398_thumb.j

Like this?

• Like 1

I believe now Chairman of The Board is the man, info through PM. Mr Toad is now back up

Neverdie has got the watch on the car as well from security at the airport, so no problems for the pick up

• Like 1

It's a big arm Krisb. He's lifting a lot of weights with his right arm....beer after beer, each night.

One thing I've learned here is never judge a member by their avatar NeverDie.

It's always not what you quite expected.

When it all comes out, I would imagine some investigative reported may well be interested in the story - will be nice to hopefully see the scammers get outed in public. People need to be aware who they are, cos they will probably do it again given the chance.

The thing that occurred to me over the last few days is whether this person or persons have done this before and the OP was not the first ?

Typically scammer's don't just do something once, and walk away, if they get away with it the first time, they carry on doing it, seems to me from the little bit we do know, this was cold, calculated and well planned, not opportunistic in nature, which could suggest its not the first time.

Not suggesting this is definitely the case, but food for thought, if and when the police get involved one really hopes they look into the background of the person/persons responsible for this, there maybe a few other things which come out in the wash.

anyway the most important thing is the OP is safe and one his way home to his family

and his car is under watch at the airport

• Like 2

When it all comes out, I would imagine some investigative reported may well be interested in the story - will be nice to hopefully see the scammers get outed in public. People need to be aware who they are, cos they will probably do it again given the chance.

The thing that occurred to me over the last few days is whether this person or persons have done this before and the OP was not the first ?

Typically scammer's don't just do something once, and walk away, if they get away with it the first time, they carry on doing it, seems to me from the little bit we do know, this was cold, calculated and well planned, not opportunistic in nature, which could suggest its not the first time.

Not suggesting this is definitely the case, but food for thought, if and when the police get involved one really hopes they look into the background of the person/persons responsible for this, there maybe a few other things which come out in the wash.

anyway the most important thing is the OP is safe and one his way home to his family

and his car is under watch at the airport

Good points Mr SP.

I just came into the room to post and tell all my uncle just contacted me from the airport. He was standing next to the car when he called. He reports everything is fine ATM & has directed his staff accordingly.

Ohh also, he said one of his staff would of been interested in buying it, if the current sale doesn't go ahead.

Good second hand ones are hard to come by. Ones previously owned by farang are highly sought after. Apparently it looks good.

cheers.

Edited by neverdie

Surely a mystery, yet to be revealed....

As in a game of Rugby, there are many ways to get the ball downfield

The captain of the team has strategically resorted to a few "dive passes", which seem to be working out well.

I hope Tommy enjoys the view of the playing field, even from back home in England.

Nothing burns hotter than the ire of a TV player, who is set on righting a wrong.

• Like 2

I believe now Chairman of The Board is the man, info through PM. Mr Toad is now back up

Neverdie has got the watch on the car as well from security at the airport, so no problems for the pick up

excellent team work chaps sounds like the car is in good hands at the airport.

I would be curious to know if there has been any progress with the British consulate and the Royal Thai Police in this case, as it appears this was intentional poisoning, I would suspect the British Consulate would be asking the Police in BKK to investigate charges of attempted murder against the spouse ?

SP,

I believe the British embassy is going to take special interest in this case due to the fact they have entire special ops team in Thailand ATM due to those terrible murders on koh Tao. I am sure they will motivate the Thai Police to investigate this thoroughly and may the full face of the law be felt by the wife and ANYONE that assists her.

I hope you're right.

With the OP (on the way home to be) sorted and the car sorted, referring to a much earlier post about driving a bulldozer through the OP's former home, I do have fairly recent, hands-on experience in this regard.

I think it sounds like a great idea

I was hoping for the "Wrecking Ball", and playing that sound loud while swinging it. Beer in hand.

Out for Loy Krathong, CM....

Might have some spare flying fire lanterns, hook up a gps to it and send it to the proper place.

Need 8 digit grid coordinates. Send up one yellow and one green...smoke

Edited by slipperylobster

Hope someone videos it for us all to see justice done !clap2.gif

Charlie, don't know what this fuss is all about.

I go to the psychiatric hospital at least once a week to meet the good doctor.

Can't really take a video of myself going there.

Only, last time Mr Neverdie and Mr Mrtoad dragged me in there against my will.

Should I inform the 3 Embassies involved? (Greek, British, Australian)