Has anyone been asked to go to the wattana psychiatric hospital

upcountrydude

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as im learning some things are better left unsaid......lol.

did you have to tell the daughter about this thread. its not a flattering way to see your dad.

you should have told daughter. heres your troubled dad. take care and good luck.

Nothing really funny about it.

Thankfully there are a few people who have proven once again that there are decent people on TV

• Like 1

Excellent news, well done all!

Of the car, mentioned before, it is a lot easier offloading vehicles at the manufacturer, ie Isuzu. When I sold my truck, Toyota offered me significantly more than any tent and it was close to what people were getting privately minus all the hassle. They gave me cash.

I have spoken to his daughter and she is trying to post on here but it won't let her? Think the account is waiting to be validated.

I am sure once she gets on she will be thanking everyone. I know she is very grateful for all the help.

You are the most incredible lady i have come across in years....Thank you for your undiminishing assistance the whole time.

Great stuff Darloknight...clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Any time it was my pleasure, what people need to remember is that it could be your brother, dad etc needing help!

But it is you that did all the hard work, would love to meet up for a drink next time I'm out there smile.png

No probs....but bring your own bottle of JD....I dont share that stuff.....biggrin.png

• Like 1

bump...

I wish the OP well, and glad to shed light on some very important issues. I hope everyone reads this thread and understands what can happy in our short-lived life.

The OP once again confirms that our gut feeling is absolutely critical.

Glad he is going back to the UK.

So did the blood results show he had been poisoned?

Anyway again well done to those who made it happen!!!

I would still like to know what happened to him. But alas I guess we will never know.

I hope he is able to go back to his job on the 15th.

• Like 2

I'm glad that things are turning out well for the OP; but the clear message for me is that being part of a forum like this when things are good is the way to go. Then, if things ever turn sour there are some sorts of relationships and empathy already in place. The OP seems to have become a little isolated; to put it mildly; and his first contact with the forum was a cry for help into the dark, to complete strangers. Complete strangers who pulled together and saved his bacon, but it's a massive call and brave to boot from the OP. Desperate, you could say? There's an amount of bitching and backbiting from time to time on TV, sometimes not very good natured but that's a bit like being part of any family, isn't it? However when the chips are down things get moving and there must be no amount of people helped by fellow TVers not just for trivial day-to-day matters, but also to help at times that can be life changing, or in this instance maybe even life saving. Well done to all involved; I was only a spectator from afar but the drama was clear.

• Like 1

The Thais believe in witchcraft

i use it against them ,, every thai that has tried this bull on me has had it returns 10 fold ,,

i use a combination of old Welsh mixed with hebrew words and norse runes and Eygyptian glyphs and cast mumbo jumbo at them .. works every time .. they always become polite and passive out of fear of something they really dont understand or comprehend .

I even have them asking my Issan wife for my help ,,

I AM GLAD THE ORIGINAL POSTER HAS MOVED ON HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM WERE AT RISK

And to my good Canadian Friend...( he knows who I am talking about), you were the one that turned the wheel of success on the first day..and i would like you to read the PM... Pills will run out as he lands....thumbsup.gif ...Steaks are on. Get your ticket.

Weegee you have been brilliant, thank you

weegee, an awesome effort. Jaidee Mark Marrk is the expression?

As for the Canadian Friend ... he's not a half bad bloke, isn't he.

I hope that your Dad can get his health back and his life back on track ... good luck to you both.