DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

Why is everybody looking for CCTV footage of the 15th? Why not from the 12th? Things that maybe can be verified........

CCTV footage of the university on the 12th, did Nomsod have long hear covering his ear? If not, he was not the running man on Koh Tao, (I think that was uncle organizing the speedboat escapes for the gang).

CCTV footage of the BKK condo on the 12th, was the Timber Table there on the 12th? If not, the CCTV tapes from the 14th/15th are doctored. Why is nobody checking these easy verifiable things?

CCTV footage of the 14th shows a girl with glasses in the same elevator. Find her and asks if she remembers! Should be easy to find out who she is.

This DNA circus is what it is, a circus and will proof nothing, it is dead end. Go after the above! Also find out who own a speedboat called Little Duck!

The hair cut has anyone verified where it was done ?

LOL

Yes!! Where he got his haircut in the last 2 months is a vital clue to follow up On!

This is the theory that will solve it all!

typical brainless answer from you trying to deflect the truth coming out .

• Like 2

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it does not match. If he had raped her, he never would have submitted to the test. What this may mean is that he is innocent of rape. But, how about murder in the first degree? Pre-meditated murder? Life in prison, or the death penalty is what he would get in most countries, if found guilty. That is if he was on trial to begin with. Sometimes the guilty walk. Especially if your family is above the law.

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

Why is everybody looking for CCTV footage of the 15th? Why not from the 12th? Things that maybe can be verified........

CCTV footage of the university on the 12th, did Nomsod have long hear covering his ear? If not, he was not the running man on Koh Tao, (I think that was uncle organizing the speedboat escapes for the gang).

CCTV footage of the BKK condo on the 12th, was the Timber Table there on the 12th? If not, the CCTV tapes from the 14th/15th are doctored. Why is nobody checking these easy verifiable things?

CCTV footage of the 14th shows a girl with glasses in the same elevator. Find her and asks if she remembers! Should be easy to find out who she is.

This DNA circus is what it is, a circus and will proof nothing, it is dead end. Go after the above! Also find out who own a speedboat called Little Duck!

The hair cut has anyone verified where it was done ?
LOL

Yes!! Where he got his haircut in the last 2 months is a vital clue to follow up On!

It has been 2 months since the murders and he was appearing before the press....

LOL

Who were the men on the fast boat that were arrested and then let go?

Who was in the cave, high out of his mind?

Who was the "asian man" caught running to and fro on CCTV and who the police asked the public to help indentify?

is this distorting the facts of the case, or was this not part of the "case?"

are the "archair detectives" and the "internet idiots" making all this up, or did these words not come directly from the Royal Thai Police?

did they announce that they are no longer seeking to indentify the asian man?

Edited by SteveFong
  • Like 2

es!! Where he got his haircut in the last 2 months is a vital clue to follow up On!

It has been 2 months since the murders and he was appearing before the press....

LOL

Don't try your smart a tactics with me how do you know where and when he had the haircut his lawyer showed a photo of him in a lobby with a haircut at the approx time of the murders . Again you are trying protecting this family have a look at how many people are disgusted with your posts on thai visa.

You may want to look at the photo released by the lawyer.

I will try and dumb my responses down further for you in the future.

Edited by jdinasia
  • Like 2

This complicity must go right to the top! Outrageous really that a country can stick two fingers up to the international community & get away with it. Only sanctions from the UK, and a tourist blacklist will make these creatures take any notice

I'd prefer to see full international sanctions against Thailand for that matter. It would hardly affect us who live here, but it would certainly affect KTao and this pair of corrupt, ugly, lying bastards, and the son, for that matter. tongue.png

Based on what? Your have no factual evidence on which to base your vilifying statement, just assumptions and your obvious prejudices. Just because you believe these people are guilty you want the whole of Thailand to suffer. Admittedly, the whole inquiry leaves a lot to be desired but until it can be stated positively that this person or that person is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then you should desist in making such crude and clearly uneducated remarks.

Have you everlooked at yourself in a mirror. The world is full of imperfect people and despite your feelings it does not give you the right to write about anyone in such a disparaging manner. If they come after anyone for defamation then you should be careful as you might be one of the first cabs of the rank. That is, if you in fact reside here.

Based upon many reasons, and not just this case. There are many other reasons, which when concocted together into the current status of Thailand and the lies and corruption in all areas - they do point to full sanctions. You miss a lot - I didn't refer singly to this case, neither did I refer to other goings on here. As for you ref to my crude and uneducated - zip it - you have no idea about me or my life or what I do for a living... you make assumptions - not me.

As for the mirror, I awaken every day and see a very wholesome and satisfied man. I have every right to write in such a disparaging manner - in fact I did. If they don't like it then let them come; see if I care, I'm entitled to my opinion - I was not defamatory, but pragmatic - as what I wrote is true to my opinion. They certainly are an ugly pair! IMHO. :P

The question remains:

was he on the island at the time, or not?

DNA will not provide this answer,

but interrogation will.

how long before the Scotland Yard people have their say?

If it is January as is being reported then Thailand is in real trouble and as for the two Burmese lads .... They will be toast by then. My faith is that Scotland Yard sees the absolute urgency not just the diplo mindset. How far did the diplo way get them early on. No where. Steam rolled all of them ! The longer they leave their comments the deeper into the hsite we sink.

As a poster mentioned yesterday the US and Aus embassies should be publicly lending their support to the UK efforts enquiries and travel restrictions. Not behind closed doors as that we know, achieves nothing. Right out in the public domain. Can imagine the yanks would be not be afraid of Thailand and would be happy to do so. They don't like to be placed under anyone's thumb.

Who were the men on the fast boat that were arrested and then let go?

Who was in the cave, high out of his mind?

Who was the "asian man" caught running to and fro on CCTV and who the police asked the public to help indentify?

is this distorting the facts of the case, or was this not part of the "case?"

are the "archair detectives" and the "internet idiots" making all this up, or did these words not come directly from the Royal Thai Police?

did they announce that they are no longer seeking to indentify the asian man?

Would you stop holding these MoFo's accountable!

You will end up in the slammer for 5 years if you continue on this way.

• Like 1

What I find odd is how happy the police chief is in the photo showing Nomsod saying he cleared the tests, like Nomsod is a family member.

And that he said regardless of the results it won't affect the investigation... So if it was a match nothing would be done anywayfacepalm.gif

Edited by kkup

Well I heard through the grapevine that David and Hannah's friends are going to seek justice Thai Style. I don't know if it is true but since there so close to the real Mafia, Who hates that Thai's useing the term Mafia to call there thug's that. There just may well be a Sicilian Visiting very soon. All I know I surely wouldn't want one comming after me. Might find yourself fitted with cement shoes and going for a swim.

The question remains:

but interrogation will.

If it is January as is being reported then Thailand is in real trouble and as for the two Burmese lads .... They will be toast by then. My faith is that Scotland Yard sees the absolute urgency not just the diplo mindset. How far did the diplo way get them early on. No where. Steam rolled all of them ! The longer they leave their comments the deeper into the hsite we sink.

As a poster mentioned yesterday the US and Aus embassies should be publicly lending their support to the UK efforts enquiries and travel restrictions. Not behind closed doors as that we know, achieves nothing. Right out in the public domain. Can imagine the yanks would be not be afraid of Thailand and would be happy to do so. They don't like to be placed under anyone's thumb.

Meanwhile, on Planet Earth...................................coffee1.gif

es!! Where he got his haircut in the last 2 months is a vital clue to follow up On!

LOL

Don't try your smart a tactics with me how do you know where and when he had the haircut his lawyer showed a photo of him in a lobby with a haircut at the approx time of the murders . Again you are trying protecting this family have a look at how many people are disgusted with your posts on thai visa.

the pictures i have seen in lift and lobby looks like he had a hair cut it does not matter if I am right or wrong as every single doubt should be investigated and not shoved to the side like what you do .

everyone is doubting the police except you and your 2 mates.

• Like 2

Yep Steve at this time.

It's done and dusted .

I can't see anyway these guys are not going to trial.

All this hoop la is just going through the motions.

Tend to agree with that now. Unless The Yard comes out with the damning report which let's believe they had all the evidence,photos freely available on the Internet, the witnesses were all in the UK so they had that covered, the bodies were also there. All it took was a few days visit to sure up info, be seen to give the Thais a brief and accept their know-how and BANG squared up and released. It's more a case of how to release it. Their report could mean the end of the military junta.

• Like 1

LOL

maybe the investigators will a have closer look this.

It is not going away and if Nomsod is innocent he has nothing to worry about but there are too many unanswered questions and he has not shown enough eveidence to say where he was thousands of people are not convinced.

The question remains:

but interrogation will.

Meanwhile, on Planet Earth...................................coffee1.gif

Essentially it is not that big of an ask, mate. Not really.

LOL

maybe the investigators will a have closer look this.

It is not going away and if Nomsod is innocent he has nothing to worry about but there are too many unanswered questions and he has not shown enough eveidence to say where he was thousands of people are not convinced.

It will quite likely go away. You seem to think anyone needs to convince the public. (particularly foreigners) That simply isn't true. He is not a suspect. They took DNA tests which were not required wiping out the conspiracy theorists "innocent people would" complaints and the "he's not really related theory."

Now if the family goes after people defaming them on the Internet... Nobody will have any right to complain.

• Like 1

been looking again at David's wounds

looks like a shark bite

but by 1 tooth

According to the roti/pancake seller/RTP interpreter, David was hit with a large wine wine bottle. Mr Roti openly stated this was what the 2 accused told him. There is a video of his interview showing on Facebook. Strange that the bottle was never found or referred to as a weapon by RTP.

Perhaps JD and JTJ can explain this minor discrepancy??

• Like 1

looks like a shark bite

but by 1 tooth

According to the roti/pancake seller/RTP interpreter, David was hit with a large wine wine bottle. Mr Roti openly stated this was what the 2 accused told him. There is a video of his interview showing on Facebook. Strange that the bottle was never found or referred to as a weapon by RTP.

• Like 2

looks like a shark bite

but by 1 tooth

I am not conversant on the conspiracy theorist website.

Can I take it that you now believe the confessions?

Is the roti seller now credible to you?

Are you sure that the police have not mentioned a wine bottle?

The basic answer would be that the confessions came 2 weeks after the murders. If there was not a wine bottle found what happened to it? Did the roti seller answer that?

All should be answered in court

Edited by jdinasia
  • Like 2

"DNA results from the four state hospitals in Bangkok -- Police General Hospital, Ramathibodi Hospital, Siriraj Hospital and Chulalongkorn Hospital -- now show that the two men are not involved with the murders and so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government because it had no doubt about the investigation being conducted by the Thai police, said Pol Lt Gen Prawut."

Wanna bet?

The UK press will be all over this.

There's an election coming up.

One the Tories could very well lose and see their treacherous coalition partners destroyed as a political entity.

They will do whatever it takes to get favourable ratings.

And good press.

In a world with ISIS, Ebola, a shaky Eurozone, and global warming, do you really believe that this will be a top-of-list issue in the elections?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You'd be surprised. Remember that margins are tight and everybody is going to have policies related to ISIS, Ebola and the Eurozone. With UKIP stealing the voters from both parties having a trump card to play to swing back the marginal voters could mean a straight victory come May.

I may be wrong, but I'm not yet convinced. The only times I've seen individual murder cases exploited in elections is when one of the parties has used to play on the fears and perceived vulnerabilities of the electorate. The Willie Horton case comes to mind. However, these murders took place overseas so they cannot be used to crank up fear among voters... bit of a stretch for any party to use them as evidence that the government is soft on crime. Let's see...

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

UKIP is nationalistic. If nothing else presents then this is definitely pro-nationalistic.

looks like a shark bite

but by 1 tooth

The basic answer would be that the confessions came 2 weeks after the murders. If there was not a wine bottle found what happened to it? Did the roti seller answer that?

There are no such things as conspiracies!! They are fragments

of your imagination....go home, go to work, go shopping...that is what you must do!! Trust power, go shopping...I do!! It makes me happy!! I love being ignorant. So happy am I.

Edited by templedog
  • Like 2

looks like a shark bite

but by 1 tooth

Did I just hear a fart sound?

Number 3

The US will not be interfering in the domestic issues of Thailand.

You are probably correct, but it's very interesting to note the way you worded your response. It's very much like other Thai persons of importance (Gov't & RTP) when they speak on behalf of the UK Gov't or Police. Sorry, I just noticed the Bangkok Puppet Festival finished yesterday, so it's likely some of the participants are now back at their keyboards!