DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

This complicity must go right to the top! Outrageous really that a country can stick two fingers up to the international community & get away with it. Only sanctions from the UK, and a tourist blacklist will make these creatures take any notice

oh my god!!!!!! Thailand must now be black listed!!!!!! british people must not go there!!!

the police are totally corrupt liars.

justice must be done for these 2 kids who were victims of this savagery, and kids from England and all of Europe must find somewhere else to go !!

tourism must end in Thailand!!!

now!!

Drinking and posting is never a good idea. Stick to the children's section.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This complicity must go right to the top! Outrageous really that a country can stick two fingers up to the international community & get away with it. Only sanctions from the UK, and a tourist blacklist will make these creatures take any notice

oh my god!!!!!! Thailand must now be black listed!!!!!! british people must not go there!!!

the police are totally corrupt liars.

justice must be done for these 2 kids who were victims of this savagery, and kids from England and all of Europe must find somewhere else to go !!

tourism must end in Thailand!!!

now!!

Have kids of your own ?

The police are not corrupt liars? Justice must not be done for 2 kids?

What <deleted>!

Test results announced within such a small timeframe and the refusal to make any one of the sites independent has a lot of people understandably scratching their heads in disbelief. It would have cost nothing to do so, been massively popular by almost everyone and the Brits are there in person with the required tech to do a test or use a facility of the FBI np.This could and would have made a lot of naysayers quiet and gone some way to showing openness and cooperation. Not to mention building relations with the International community both public and governments..... but .......... errr no that was too simple.

Clearly RTP and Thailand has no intentions of doing that so it'll have to put up with the consequences and speculation continuing..... personally I see no advantage or merit in this unless there is a solid and major reason to continue to look dishonest to the world in general...... I can only be for one reason and im not buying face as the excuse.

I feel sorry for the honest Thai in the street that has to live under the yoke of such a tenacious corrupt system and those that come here in the belief they are reasonably safe. I do not feel anything other than contempt for those who refuse to diligently put solving this case honestly, first and above status, wealth, professional embarrassment and or national pride. From police on the ground in KT right up to the top level of government, they are all negligent.

Watch what happens as things continue to unravel, if and when the DNA from the two suspects becomes inadmissible, I fully expect blame to be put on social media and pressure. You can be certain that the RTP or the Junta wont take responsibility.

It will still mean there are a gang of Rapist Murderers at large in a major holiday destination and no one will be able to say its safe for tourists..... Not that it ever has been but perceptions and image count for a lot.

If anyone asks me at the moment im just saying spend your holiday in better safer places, forget Thailand its getting worse for reported violence on tourists year on year and has no policy on addressing it either. Why take the chance ?

I wouldnt unless I had family be spending more than transit time in LOS myself or giving it any of my hard earned money as a tourist... not because i dont like Thailand but because i couldnt look someone in the eye and say go youll have a great time and if anything bad happens youll be looked after well... that would just be a big fat lie or half truth... The fact is people may well be safe ish BUT if something bad does happen then your really up S creek and no paddle. Thats not a risk worth taking imo if on holiday.

People really do care about this kind of thing, its all very well to take a risk on holidays but makes no sense if that risk becomes an added problem because the host nations police flips its middle finger to your plight or worse attempts to fit you up.

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

. I'll just leave folks with this; look right into the eyes of this person and his father for a moment.

I was thinking the same thing, many times law enforcement investigations initially rely on profiling and plain old sensual intuition followed by scientific methodology to button up the case.

The Brits gotta know at this point in time if those Burmese did it or not. When are the Brits due to return and hand in the report?

I hope that Hannah's and David's families can then grieve without doubts of who these animals really are and that true justice be served swiftly. There has to be a motive and truly believable answers to the questions and doubts at hand for the sake of the surviving family.

Although It will never bring them back but it may help to put their souls to rest properly.

As a father of a girl I could not in my worst nightmare go though something like this, I wouldn't know what to do, or even where to start.

I'd prefer to see full international sanctions against Thailand for that matter. It would hardly affect us who live here, but it would certainly affect KTao and this pair of corrupt, ugly, lying bastards, and the son, for that matter. tongue.png

Based on what? Your have no factual evidence on which to base your vilifying statement, just assumptions and your obvious prejudices. Just because you believe these people are guilty you want the whole of Thailand to suffer. Admittedly, the whole inquiry leaves a lot to be desired but until it can be stated positively that this person or that person is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then you should desist in making such crude and clearly uneducated remarks.

Have you everlooked at yourself in a mirror. The world is full of imperfect people and despite your feelings it does not give you the right to write about anyone in such a disparaging manner. If they come after anyone for defamation then you should be careful as you might be one of the first cabs of the rank. That is, if you in fact reside here.

Edited by Si Thea01

Why is everybody looking for CCTV footage of the 15th? Why not from the 12th? Things that maybe can be verified........

CCTV footage of the university on the 12th, did Nomsod have long hear covering his ear? If not, he was not the running man on Koh Tao, (I think that was uncle organizing the speedboat escapes for the gang).

CCTV footage of the BKK condo on the 12th, was the Timber Table there on the 12th? If not, the CCTV tapes from the 14th/15th are doctored. Why is nobody checking these easy verifiable things?

CCTV footage of the 14th shows a girl with glasses in the same elevator. Find her and asks if she remembers! Should be easy to find out who she is.

This DNA circus is what it is, a circus and will proof nothing, it is dead end. Go after the above! Also find out who own a speedboat called Little Duck!

good points and mostly common sense stuff you would think,

• Like 1

Why is everybody looking for CCTV footage of the 15th? Why not from the 12th? Things that maybe can be verified........

CCTV footage of the university on the 12th, did Nomsod have long hear covering his ear? If not, he was not the running man on Koh Tao, (I think that was uncle organizing the speedboat escapes for the gang).

CCTV footage of the BKK condo on the 12th, was the Timber Table there on the 12th? If not, the CCTV tapes from the 14th/15th are doctored. Why is nobody checking these easy verifiable things?

CCTV footage of the 14th shows a girl with glasses in the same elevator. Find her and asks if she remembers! Should be easy to find out who she is.

This DNA circus is what it is, a circus and will proof nothing, it is dead end. Go after the above! Also find out who own a speedboat called Little Duck!

good points and mostly common sense stuff you would think,

Because the RTP doesn't want to.....simple as that. They have their goats, now it's business as usual. I'm sure Thaksin Shin is loving all of this!!

Edited by templedog
  • Like 1

I'd prefer to see full international sanctions against Thailand for that matter. It would hardly affect us who live here, but it would certainly affect KTao and this pair of corrupt, ugly, lying bastards, and the son, for that matter. tongue.png

Based on what? Your have no factual evidence on which to base your vilifying statement, just assumptions and your obvious prejudices. Just because you believe these people are guilty you want the whole of Thailand to suffer. Admittedly, the whole inquiry leaves a lot to be desired but until it can be stated positively that this person or that person is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then you should desist in making such crude and clearly uneducated remarks.

Have you everlooked at yourself in a mirror. The world is full of imperfect people and despite your feelings it does not give you the right to write about anyone in such a disparaging manner. If they come after anyone for defamation then you should be careful as you might be one of the first cabs of the rank. That is, if you in fact reside here.

JTJ has a new ID?

What people seem to forget is that no country has standing to interfere in domestic matters of another country.JD you are stooping to new lows "people die all over the world"...,,,,,

I suggest you go back to the photos which I am sure you will have seen of this poor, innocent girl. How you can be so dismissive of this case is beyond me.

You are one sad man.

Ad hominem argument thus totally worthless.

Ad hominem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

If the son was not on the Island during the time of the murders as stated,why was it necessary to do a DNA test and was the head mans brother tested?

Obviously because of the intense pressure from social media. And yes the brother was tested. Do try and follow along.

• Like 1

Darlo,

It is strange. A glaring hole in the conspiracy theorists basis for existing.

Part of the problem would be finding anyone who actually had something to contribute. Anyone that saw a fight etc.

I will admit you are right, I suppose no one is ever going to know the truth at this rate.

I personally would take issue with this guy and another well-known and oft-ignored commenter referring to the vast majority disagreeing with his own spit-and-toilet-paper theories "conspiracy theorists." Using such derogatory phrases to refer to people you disagree with discredits your own views. His have been roundly, thoroughly (if not completely) discredited already, though he appears to spend 20 hours a day mostly trying to confuse the issue.

You'll notice I'm not making absolutist statements about his views like he does with others. That's called thinking like an adult ha ha. I've personally put this guy on ignore due the very high noise-to-signal ratio in his posts. But he keeps popping up where others (mostly foolishly imo) engage him.

Trust me, your sincerity in doing so is not being appreciated or reciprocated.

I really do not care what jd thinks of me, since commenting on here I have been threatened with rape and called awful names. We are all are entitled to and an opinion and I can admit when I am wrong.

I just want the truth like everyone else, I have a daughter and would be pushing everyone's buttons to find the truth.

sorry, is is not a Q&A forum.

This result was predictable.

Not to change the subject but WTH happened to McAnna? Did the Thai mafia track him down in Italy? Have the Brits questioned him and offered him protection to give up whatever it is he knows?

McAnna very quiet now, last I herd he had done an interview with Mail on Sunday, still waiting for this to be published.

Yes he did, and we are all still waiting.

Sorry guys but after thousands of posts the DNA has cleared the village head mans son.

You can protest all you want but nothing is going to change.

I honestly feel sorry for the genuine posters on here that fought the good fight but for the thai bashes and some of the most moronic statements made by some I think it's you guys that need a reality check not the Thais .

I really do not understand if you hate the Thais so much and distrust the authorities so much then why do you even bother staying here or even coming here.

Just because these guys say they are innocent and their parents say they are innocent doesn't mean they are even if you want it to be that way and whip each other up into a frenzy with out any hard facts that are just rumours and innuendo .

This is going to trial and that's that.

Innocent or guilty they are going to court and no doubt thousands more posts over and over again with exactly the same scenarios .

It's over and I've seen nothing of the Brits querying any methods used by the Thai authorities .

when you say "going to trial" and "that's that"

wasn't the latest from the prosecutors office,

that is was not going to trial at this time?

so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government

I would have thought any evidence that eliminated a suspect should be openly released, why leave doubt?

did I miss a news release that stated the British detectives, which was a team of 3, was joined by a team already present on Kho Tao, making it a team of 7,

that they had now all departed Thailand?

"DNA results from the four state hospitals in Bangkok -- Police General Hospital, Ramathibodi Hospital, Siriraj Hospital and Chulalongkorn Hospital -- now show that the two men are not involved with the murders and so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government because it had no doubt about the investigation being conducted by the Thai police, said Pol Lt Gen Prawut."

Wanna bet?

The UK press will be all over this.

There's an election coming up.

One the Tories could very well lose and see their treacherous coalition partners destroyed as a political entity.

They will do whatever it takes to get favourable ratings.

And good press.

In a world with ISIS, Ebola, a shaky Eurozone, and global warming, do you really believe that this will be a top-of-list issue in the elections?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You'd be surprised. Remember that margins are tight and everybody is going to have policies related to ISIS, Ebola and the Eurozone. With UKIP stealing the voters from both parties having a trump card to play to swing back the marginal voters could mean a straight victory come May.

Edited by draftvader

Yep Steve at this time.

It's done and dusted .

I can't see anyway these guys are not going to trial.

All this hoop la is just going through the motions.

I am not as sure,

it appears the Police chief and the "influential familyman" which I finally absorbed is the Police chief's brother? has dug in for the long battle

while at the same time the prosecution keeps finding a hole to crawl out of the fight.

call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever we thinking humanoids are now being called by the Chief,

but, they are clearly not on the same page here

I don't see the willingness to say "case closed" by the people who have to do the actual prosecuting,

whether it is in full view of the world, or being the cloak of darkness

there must be some real pressure on the prosecutors here,

lord have mercy on those two boys if a new prosecution team is suddenly appointed and the current team all given "promotions"

is this distorting the facts?

I split time between Miami, LA and NYC,

is the cyber scouts, aka., jdinasia and team, preparing to come after Americans, in America?

even the Russians, Japanese and Chinese have all thought twice about coming to this rodeo

"DNA results from the four state hospitals in Bangkok -- Police General Hospital, Ramathibodi Hospital, Siriraj Hospital and Chulalongkorn Hospital -- now show that the two men are not involved with the murders and so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government because it had no doubt about the investigation being conducted by the Thai police, said Pol Lt Gen Prawut."

Wanna bet?

The UK press will be all over this.

There's an election coming up.

One the Tories could very well lose and see their treacherous coalition partners destroyed as a political entity.

They will do whatever it takes to get favourable ratings.

And good press.

In a world with ISIS, Ebola, a shaky Eurozone, and global warming, do you really believe that this will be a top-of-list issue in the elections?

You'd be surprised. Remember that margins are tight and everybody is going to have policies related to ISIS, Ebola and the Eurozone. With UKIP stealing the voters from both parties having a trump card to play to swing back the marginal voters could mean a straight victory come May.

I may be wrong, but I'm not yet convinced. The only times I've seen individual murder cases exploited in elections is when one of the parties has used to play on the fears and perceived vulnerabilities of the electorate. The Willie Horton case comes to mind. However, these murders took place overseas so they cannot be used to crank up fear among voters... bit of a stretch for any party to use them as evidence that the government is soft on crime. Let's see...

The hair cut has anyone verified where it was done ?

The BP website carried a picture of the son holding up the finger from which blood was taken and a doctor / medical technician displaying the paper used to collect the blood.

Pure theatre and childish but totally in keeping with the way things are done.

To be fair the whole society is based on childish behaviour etc. Just look at the tv, with all the boings and stuff. ALL thai channels are snowed out in my house. Unwatchable dirge imo

i remember the phrase "a savage child like race" used in star trek or something to describe humans

fits well here.

to be truely fair i do see people everyday riding along very busy rds no helmets,

2 or 3 up happily chatting and laughing away

without a care in the world, as if still children.

something i could never do

Don't forget, Star Trek is set in the future! giggle.gif

The hair cut has anyone verified where it was done ?

LOL

Yes!! Where he got his haircut in the last 2 months is a vital clue to follow up On!

This is the theory that will solve it all!

• Like 2