DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The circus continues. I bet it would not be hard for enterprising UK officers to get a real sample of this worm's DNA.

What would they do with it? They can't interfere in Thailand's domestic issues.

I suppose they could compare it against the DNA found on evidence which was luckily collected and stored for two days by influential people on the island while they were waiting for the forensic investigators to stop by. Thank goodness that some enterprising young photographer captured a blue gloved hand uselessly swabbing the hoe, the suspected murder weapon, for signs of ??? algae? or whatever, before returning it to the location directed by future suspects. Again, the influential islander's were cleared and the case was solved completely and perfectly when the suspect declared "I didn't do it and I wasn't there" and the police then confirmed that, based on the influential islander's statements, there was no need for any further investigation. Case is perfect and complete, no need to discuss it with anyone or provide any evidence to the court or the prosecutor. The important person has the DNA results of his tests and has declared that they do not match, so all is cleared up now.

• Like 1

The circus continues. I bet it would not be hard for enterprising UK officers to get a real sample of this worm's DNA.

What would they do with it? They can't interfere in Thailand's domestic issues.

Yeah God forbid that the families in the UK would actually want to find out the truth behind who killed their loved ones instead of this pathetic spectacle they are being subjected to.

Got it!!

Violate Thai sovereignty to not be able to prove anything?

I posted earlier a guess that your friend on Koh Tao is a police officer, but the post was suddenly removed by the mod,Should I'll take it as a confirmation

• Like 2

Why don't the British authorities get a DNA sample from the parents of the two suspects --no need to involve the RTP I am surprised that the British media haven't done it themselves seeing the interest in the UK

The British media have been very quiet no interviews with friends who were there at the time, also Sean gave an interview with the Mail on Sunday this as not been published yet! I get the feeling they have been told to hold off because they know more than us, I expect a big explosion with in the British media once the truth is allowed to be told.

• Like 1

Why don't the British authorities get a DNA sample from the parents of the two suspects --no need to involve the RTP I am surprised that the British media haven't done it themselves seeing the interest in the UK

I don't know what the news media could do with any DNA evidence, other than confirm the parent/child relationship between those tested. The only physical evidence that they might have access to would be that which was contaminated at the crime scene.

The British media have been very quiet no interviews with friends who were there at the time, also Sean gave an interview with the Mail on Sunday this as not been published yet! I get the feeling they have been told to hold off because they know more than us, I expect a big explosion with in the British media once the truth is allowed to be told.

There would be absolutely no reason to withhold interviews and statements in the UK after all the people are home. In fact, it would not be legal to not allow statements to the press.

This is a glaring hole in the conspiracy theories.

There would be absolutely no reason to withhold interviews and statements in the UK after all the people are home. In fact, it would not be legal to not allow statements to the press.

So why not out Sean's interview to print?

[quote name="KunMatt" post="8615690" timestamp="1414853846"

Because you know it all and this whole investigation has just been perfect from the beginning. The police accusing the friends of the victims and planting shorts in their luggage, the crime scene being violated by people who were accused by the police and then cleared by a flimsy alibi, the taxi driver forced to give a false witness by the police, the Burmese guys testing negative, the official translator being a local street vendor, all of this and so much more just screams such a perfect investigation that the UK police had to come here and get involved for what reason again? Tell me...

You have read too much on csila and they don't correct their conspiracy theories when proven wrong.

Also I have stated that the case has flaws.

Police involved because the family asked and then Cameron asked. Involvement limited to observing

I've actually not read CSI LA's Facebook page, for all I know it is blocked here, so this is a pathetic way for you to try and discredit the points I made which you know were all reported in the Thai and international news.

I really hope that the truth comes out in the end and you will have to live with yourself remembering all of the things you said about defending this horrific case.

And compare it to what??coffee1.gif

• Like 1

ask them?

ask them?

Funny (not) any way if I am right I expect an apology :)

ask them?

enlighten us, what does your friend say about Sean's allegations

You are usually on the ball JD but to talk about the legality of statements to the press is just utter rubbish, friends will have been debriefed to get a timeline of events that night and to not speak about it further as it is an ongoing observation.

You are usually on the ball JD but to talk about the legality of statements to the press is just utter rubbish, friends will have been debriefed to get a timeline of events that night and to not speak about it further as it is an ongoing observation.

Are you saying that a citizen of the UK can be compelled to not speak to the press about their experiences in a foreign country?

AFAIK there is no legal way to restrict their right to free speech and the right of a free press under these circumstances.

I feel sure the culprit(s) are neither the arrested Burmese nor the Ko Tao village head's son. It's simple physiognimy. The murderer was far stronger and more brutal. Probably much older too, a subscriber to the dinosauric belief of the dictator that a female displaying any of her attractiveness is asking to be raped and murdered.

Most country's police find it is counter productive to discuss on-going investigations. Thailand this doesn't apply, because there is no such thing, but I am sure that UK will have plenty of statements after the inquest is complete.

I feel sure the culprit(s) are neither the arrested Burmese nor the Ko Tao village head's son. It's simple physiognimy. The murderer was far stronger and more brutal. Probably much older too, a subscriber to the dinosauric belief of the dictator that a female displaying any of her attractiveness is asking to be raped and murdered.

you are talking out your ass here.

whats with all the crime scene expert pretenders here?

Come on JD you know I am not saying that, all I am saying is they would have been advised to keep quiet and as it is their friends this awful thing happened to, they may well heed the advice. I know I would.

Why would they be advised to keep quiet? (seriously).

Would it not give far more juice to requests for UK police involvement in Thailand if they had any actual observations to make?

This really is the weakest part of the conspiracy theories. Your point seems to be yet another one, this time one by the UK.

• Like 1

Most country's police find it is counter productive to discuss on-going investigations. Thailand this doesn't apply, because there is no such thing, but I am sure that UK will have plenty of statements after the inquest is complete.

Didn't read the posts you were responding to, did you?

End of the day getting test results back in 14 hrs from sub standard labs They did say they didnt have DNA tech advanced enough throughout the case yet now its 14hrs np ... this is all done in 4 different pre determined labs, none of which are independent

Not only was it done in record time, in a developing country no less, but that 14 hours also includes the time taken to ship the samples to Bangkok.

End of the day getting test results back in 14 hrs from sub standard labs They did say they didnt have DNA tech advanced enough throughout the case yet now its 14hrs np ... this is all done in 4 different pre determined labs, none of which are independent

Not only was it done in record time, in a developing country no less, but that 14 hours also includes the time taken to ship the samples to Bangkok.

Huh?

They were in BKK

• Like 1

Come on JD you know I am not saying that, all I am saying is they would have been advised to keep quiet and as it is their friends this awful thing happened to, they may well heed the advice. I know I would.

Why would they be advised to keep quiet? (seriously).

Would it not give far more juice to requests for UK police involvement in Thailand if they had any actual observations to make?

This really is the weakest part of the conspiracy theories. Your point seems to be yet another one, this time one by the UK.

You are better than this JD. Check previous posts I don't have a theory, Sensationalism in the media perhaps?, Tip the hand of the perpetrator? and the Police will already know of any observations

Didn't read the posts you were responding to, did you?

But why is the press so quiet in UK ? All they report on his what the Thai government say. I just find it strange.

There's nothing new to report until the British police report and the inquest.

Darlo,

It is strange. A glaring hole in the conspiracy theorists basis for existing.

Part of the problem would be finding anyone who actually had something to contribute. Anyone that saw a fight etc.

[quote name="KunMatt" post="8615690" timestamp="1414853846"

Because you know it all and this whole investigation has just been perfect from the beginning. The police accusing the friends of the victims and planting shorts in their luggage, the crime scene being violated by people who were accused by the police and then cleared by a flimsy alibi, the taxi driver forced to give a false witness by the police, the Burmese guys testing negative, the official translator being a local street vendor, all of this and so much more just screams such a perfect investigation that the UK police had to come here and get involved for what reason again? Tell me...

You have read too much on csila and they don't correct their conspiracy theories when proven wrong.

Also I have stated that the case has flaws.

Police involved because the family asked and then Cameron asked. Involvement limited to observing

I've actually not read CSI LA's Facebook page, for all I know it is blocked here, so this is a pathetic way for you to try and discredit the points I made which you know were all reported in the Thai and international news.

I really hope that the truth comes out in the end and you will have to live with yourself remembering all of the things you said about defending this horrific case.

KM there's like hundreds of pages of evidence on thee thread that this guy although he's obviously neither stupid nor crazy is just going to write anything he can think of to bolster his agenda, ignore or try any way he can to discredit anything that does't, and to draw others into arguing with him so he can baffle them with his BS since there's no brilliance, at least in his so-called facts and expertise.

Even though I put him on ignore (makes the thread a LOT shorter and easier to era and I don't seem to be missing any important info doing so) I see others engaging him, which is, to be fair, probably only about 90% of a waste of time. Still, that should be enough of a waste for most people.

Edited by PaPiPuPePo

Darlo,

It is strange. A glaring hole in the conspiracy theorists basis for existing.

Part of the problem would be finding anyone who actually had something to contribute. Anyone that saw a fight etc.

I will admit you are right, I suppose no one is ever going to know the truth at this rate. Edited by DarloKnight