DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

In the long-term there is little risk of tourism to Koh Tao falling off much.

Diving is still good. Island life is still laid back.

They might lose some tourists in the short-term, but even that isn't a given. If people think that it will be less crowded it may actually increase the numbers

Is that speculation, educated guess or an opinion? Any of those is fine by me, its unfortunate you don't allow others to do the same without calling them conspiracy theorists.

My opinion is that Koh Tao is going to suffer and by all accounts it already is.

By whose accounts?

If you can't tell the difference between other things and a conspiracy theory, I can refer you to some sites that explain it.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive not seen single video of nomsod been in koh tao and if you really think someone local here could bribe everyone all the way to top u are truly delucional.

But did you not see that Mercedes he is driving? Wow he drives a Mercedes! He must be so rich that he can even bribe Scotland Yard!!

It's strange that there were quite a few articles covering their arrival to Thailand but nothing since then. I wonder if there is a news blackout and if so, why?

Weren't they supposed to spend only a week or so here?

Nah not strange at all.....just like it's also not strange that CsiLA has not posted anything of real interest the last few days. Also not strange that there are no further reports in the British media. Andrew Drummond's last post was on October 27th -isn't that a week ago. Ah well -he must be on a holiday or so. coffee1.gif

Or perhaps it's all being censored now? crazy.gif Or maybe CsiLA is desperately searching for "credible" evidence that Ko Tao mafia is so influential and incredibly rich that they have now even bribed Scotland Yard... OMG!!!

Wow the plot thickens...

Check Andrew Drummond 3rd and 4th Nov. You really should do a little research before posting

• Like 1

They might lose some tourists in the short-term, but even that isn't a given. If people think that it will be less crowded it may actually increase the numbers

Is that speculation, educated guess or an opinion? Any of those is fine by me, its unfortunate you don't allow others to do the same without calling them conspiracy theorists.

My opinion is that Koh Tao is going to suffer and by all accounts it already is.

By whose accounts?

If you can't tell the difference between other things and a conspiracy theory, I can refer you to some sites that explain it.

By who's accounts do you have your speculation, your Koh Tao buddies

• Like 1

The police have 2 witnesses that say otherwise

Ive not seen single video of nomsod been in koh tao and if you really think someone local here could bribe everyone all the way to top u are truly delucional.

But did you not see that Mercedes he is driving? Wow he drives a Mercedes! He must be so rich that he can even bribe Scotland Yard!!

• Like 1

By whose accounts?

By who's accounts do you have your speculation, your Koh Tao buddies

Based upon 10 deaths of British in Goa in 1 year.

Edit - care to answer whose "all accounts" you are referring to now?

Edited by jdinasia

JD your attitude to crime in Thailand seems extreme and confusing

Burmese guilty but with little or no evidence and the courts unwilling to proceed

Red Bull, attempts to cover his crime...cop killer....drugs and drink, cctv evidence...yet you don't want to comment

why?

You have no idea about my attitude regarding crime in Thailand. You do know my attitude towards conspiracy theories and those who promulgate them.

Tell me your feeling about the red bull case.....

JD your attitude to crime in Thailand seems extreme and confusing

Burmese guilty but with little or no evidence and the courts unwilling to proceed

Red Bull, attempts to cover his crime...cop killer....drugs and drink, cctv evidence...yet you don't want to comment

why?

You have no idea about my attitude regarding crime in Thailand. You do know my attitude towards conspiracy theories and those who promulgate them.

Chilli...

Not going to answer my question?

I'm not going to do the work for you but look up a post made by HUH, he had a group cancel and is also going to refuse to send anyone there in the future. He's just one of many. But no I won't be replying to any further questions by someone who has a "vested interest' in Koh Tao' and calls anyone who does not agree with him a 'crazy conspiracy theorist'.

Chilli...

I'm not going to do the work for you but look up a post made by HUH, he had a group cancel and is also going to refuse to send anyone there in the future. He's just one of many. But no I won't be replying to any further questions by someone who has a "vested interest' in Koh Tao' and calls anyone who does not agree with him a 'crazy conspiracy theorist'.

Thanks.

I didn't expect an honest answer and I was not disappointed.

As for vested interests, that lie of yours has already been addressed.

Edited by jdinasia

Just read a funny post on csila's page. Someone took a lot of effort impersonating a FB administrator to try and get his password to hack his account. Sadly though, it is written in "broken" English with numerous grammatical errors.

Question for Thai residents: Who thinks they are the cleverest people in the world and that no one can ever catch out their lies?

You guys painting this place as somekind of death trap movie style mafia island . Well its not,but what do you care or believe.

I doubt anyone thinks Ko Tao is a death trap. Dangerous, perhaps, because murderers and rapists are still roaming free, going to parties, sweet-talking pretty farang girls.... As if that's not enough, when there's a serious crime, Thai officials are primarily interested in maintaining tourist revenue. Secondly, they're concerned that no important people on the island get their reputations besmirched. Thirdly, Thai officials may care a bit about finding justice for victims, but only if it fits with their pre-determined scenario of who could possibly be evil. Certainly not Thais, and for sure, the headman's family must be shielded by all means.

"Eighth Region Police Command commissioner Pol Lt-Gen Panya Mamen identified the first suspect as Mon.

He is the brother of a village headman in Koh Tao.

He was arrested after evidence which police collected were examined and proved he was involved, he said.

He may not be guilty of being an active participant in the crime, but we'll never know, because Thai officials are so fixated on shielding the headman's people from any meaningful investigative process, as are some posters on this thread.
  • Like 1

What team? Ive never felt urge to post here. Now even less.

Feel sorry moust of you .

Does it make your life better blame innocent people on internet.

Boris u seem to be a funny guy , makes me think where u from how you live. All this time in hand alot to say yet you havent said nothing to stand for..

Chilli...

Thanks.

I didn't expect an honest answer and I was not disappointed.

As for vested interests, that lie of yours has already been addressed.

Your 'vested interests' in Koh Tao discredit every post you make including those where you call me a liar. I think your thai diving instructors and the 'professional people' you are friends with in Koh Tao are hurting!

From @HUH post 641

The business or responsible tourism, travel or in my case destination weddings means that hand in hand with providing a great experience you also reduce the risk where ever possible to the guests. In Phuket where most of our clients go then that means warning them of the local scams such as jet ski, tuk tuk, taxi mafia etc.

In Koh Tao do you really think we can promote that as a fun safe place for a hen or stag party after this has happened? Its not resolved yet Islandlife is it? You yourself are not sure whether the guilty ones are the burmese suspects, so that means there's a very big chance that the killers are still there. These are not ordinary killers either, these are an evil malicious, ruthless gang of sadists who would fit into any disturbing horror movie.

No we now discourage all visits to Koh Tao, in my niche of business we work closely with our competitors and they are doing the same.

If you have no clue who the killers are then I feel sorry for you and your business, really. But I feel much more sorry for David and Hannah along with their family. I do not want this to happen again.

From @HUH post 615

I'm in a tourism related business, mainly visitors from Australia and UK and bookings are down around 50 to 60% from last year, no doubt most of it is due to the difficulty in getting adequate insurance and the past political problems.

But a week ago we had a cancellation from the UK, a group of 38 people, wedding party who had booked with us some months ago and due to go to Samui. They cancelled last week and quoted the Koh Tao murders as the reason. Confirmation from my end that this is going to have a large impact in the future. I was sympathetic with the reason they gave and completely understand why. I would prefer to lose money than promote that area of Thailand.

What team? Ive never felt urge to post here. Now even less.

Feel sorry moust of you .

Does it make your life better blame innocent people on internet.

Boris u seem to be a funny guy , makes me think where u from how you live. All this time in hand alot to say yet you havent said nothing to stand for..

About 20 or so posts ago, you mentioned that you were not going to bother posting again. What's the matter? Can't keep away? Or on the lookout for new evidence that might surface that would need to be countered or buried? (Just joking).