DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the reality is

no poster here is uncovering anything

Chris Ware has given detailed statements along with photos, of who was in the bar that night

Sean McAnna has also given, in depth statements to authorities

Sean McAnna has implicated the AC Bar owner,

Sean McAnna received a warning cut on his arm,

Sean McAnna posted pictures of two men who wanted to kill him,

NomSod can not verfiy his whereabout, in a real court of law,

NomSod's girlfreind posted all over her Instagram, ,for all the world to see, that NomSod was MIA for two days

HELLO!

ps/ U police have their own DNA from the girl,

and, they have DNA from David; apparently, they were not wearing gloves

here is your case

• Like 1

the reality is

Chris Ware has given detailed statements along with photos, of who was in the bar that night

NomSod's girlfreind posted all over her Instagram, ,for all the world to see, that NomSod was MIA for two days

HELLO!

here is your case

Perhaps I missed a news article, could you link me to an article which states Ware or Sean have given details to the UK police?

• Like 1

Head man of the village?? Maby few years ago that was.u all are so clever and shure about everything . Why dont ya all sort peace to world also,while at it.

Seem like bunch of experts. If you all could be replace police.

All this would be sorted allready.

Getting boring now.

Head man of the village?? Maby few years ago that was.u all are so clever and shure about everything . Why dont ya all sort peace to world also,while at it.

Getting boring now.

You're right. If some of us could have had tangible roles in the investigation, it would have been a whole lot more meticulous. We would have thought of things to investigate (leading to incriminating evidence) which Thai officials literally don't have a notion to look for. Most of all, we wouldn't have been intimidated nor bribed by anyone on the island (nor Bangkok heavyweights), no matter how powerful and rich they are.

In sum: we would have left no stone un-turned in finding evidence to prove who committed those crimes. Any questions?

• Like 1

the reality is

HELLO!

here is your case

Perhaps I missed a news article, could you link me to an article which states Ware or Sean have given details to the UK police?

Why are you doubting the obvious and standard police operating procedure. ?

Standard operating procedure of the UKP, theres not only an official FO coroner inquest into the deaths but also an investigation of how and also a team investigating in Thailand. None of this can be done without full investigation and questioning of all who may have useful information, of course its been done.

Regarding Chris and indeed all the victims travelling companions/friends, they have all spoken to UKP at length and given detailed statements on their return home, Seans family have been in touch with the FO since the beginning of Seans incident ( stated on family FB page and request to stop asking questions by the home office in order it may put Sean in danger) Sean will also have been interviewed by the British authorities if they feel it relevant and are certainly in contact with Seans family and him further if needed.

It dosnt need a newpaper report to say how the basics of investigations are handled by UKP, this is just professional standard operating procedure of any decent police force.

Why do you bother making out this is not likely the case ?

Edited by englishoak
  • Like 2

the reality is

HELLO!

here is your case

do your own homework

find your own sources

the reality is

HELLO!

here is your case

do your own homework

find your own sources

Nothing in any legitimate news source. I'll skip on social media claims though

• Like 1

the reality is

HELLO!

here is your case

do your own homework

find your own sources

Nothing in any legitimate news source. I'll skip on social media claims though

no one has to prove facts to you

your attempts to deligitimize facts are pathetic and uninteresting

the reality is

HELLO!

here is your case

Why are you doubting the obvious and standard police operating procedure. ?

Standard operating procedure of the UKP, theres not only an official FO coroner inquest into the deaths but also an investigation of how and also a team investigating in Thailand. None of this can be done without full investigation and questioning of all who may have useful information, of course its been done.

Regarding Chris and indeed all the victims travelling companions/friends, they have all spoken to UKP at length and given detailed statements on their return home, Seans family have been in touch with the FO since the beginning of Seans incident ( stated on family FB page and request to stop asking questions by the home office in order it may put Sean in danger) Sean will also have been interviewed by the British authorities if they feel it relevant and are certainly in contact with Seans family and him further if needed.

It dosnt need a newpaper report to say how the basics of investigations are handled by UKP, this is just professional standard operating procedure of any decent police force.

Why do you bother making out this is not likely the case ?

That's all one hundred percent certain, the police did all their home work before they left the country, there's no doubt.

• Like 1

the reality is

HELLO!

here is your case

He did not say to uk police. He said to authorities.

It's common knowledge that both sean and chris gave statements to police.

And just to spice things up.

Nomsod father said he did not know where his son was.

Nomsod cousin lied.

Rtp said, David was not killed by hoe.

Rtp said 3 or more culprits.

The b2 said they were asleep between 4 and 6. And friend confirmed.

(Plausible) nomsod said he was asleep 1 pm to 9 the next morning. Hmmm.

Mon said he was fast asleep and someone woke him up. He leaped out of bed,ran to the beach and ran back again because he forgot something. He said that is why he is caught on camera. Hmmm

• Like 1

No questions, u summed it up pretty nicely. Wonder how people like u aint in charge of the world. World would be saved.

No rocks would not be unturn. Thanks,ill go sleep with smile on my face. There is is still good people in world. Nice one!!

Islandlife is responding to my post claiming I and some others on this thread would have done a better investigation than Thai cops. It's not a stretch, buddy. If a paint crew comes to a house to paint it, and splatters paint all over the foliage, the car, the floor, and doesn't wash their brushes except to wipe them on the pelts of your pets, ....then you'd be correct to claim you could do a better paint job.

There are soooooo many investigative items which the Thai cops either didn't think of, or messed up, (from incompetence) or contrived or obfuscated (because of the frame-up and/or shielding the headman's family) that it could fill a thick book. I'm a writer of sorts and I may put pen to paper in this regard. One drawback in doing something like that, is friends/family of headman might hunt me down and threaten bodily harm, or simply knock me off. Such things happen in Thailand, several times/year on average.

• Like 1

No questions, u summed it up pretty nicely. Wonder how people like u aint in charge of the world. World would be saved.

No rocks would not be unturn. Thanks,ill go sleep with smile on my face. There is is still good people in world. Nice one!!

Islandlife is responding to my post claiming I and some others on this thread would have done a better investigation than Thai cops. It's not a stretch, buddy. If a paint crew comes to a house to paint it, and splatters paint all over the foliage, the car, the floor, and doesn't wash their brushes except to wipe them on the pelts of your pets, ....then you'd be correct to claim you could do a better paint job.

There are soooooo many investigative items which the Thai cops either didn't think of, or messed up, (from incompetence) or contrived or obfuscated (because of the frame-up and/or shielding the headman's family) that it could fill a thick book. I'm a writer of sorts and I may put pen to paper in this regard. One drawback in doing something like that, is friends/family of headman might hunt me down and threaten bodily harm, or simply knock me off. Such things happen in Thailand, several times/year on average.

Someone is going to write about this shambles and the all pervasive Web of corruption that extends to every corner of Thailand. You should get in quick.

Thanks for a new word by the way "obfuscation" . Love it

Methinks Islandlife is an account used by two people. Some of the posts are in poor English/spelling, others are articulate as you'd expect from a native English speaker. Am I off base on that?

Yeah , you're right. It certainly looks like that.

Methinks Islandlife is an account used by two people. Some of the posts are in poor English/spelling, others are articulate as you'd expect from a native English speaker. Am I off base on that?

Native English speaking KT "diver master" on one shift, None native English speaking "Diver master" on the other, Scandinavian or similar me thinks

Native English speaking KT "diver master" on one shift, None native English speaking "Diver master" on the other, Scandinavian or similar me thinks

I don't think it was a coincidence that a certain frequent poster disappeared for the most part at the same time that Islandlife showed up . . . so yes it's a good bet the new poster is an "imposter".

I believe that even jdinasia made a subtle comment calling him out on it a while back . . . saying that Islandlife's use of the phrase "pot kettle black" (or something like that) gave him away.

Now this truly is a conspiracy theory . . . but of course not all conspiracy theories turn out to be false, eh?

I don't think it was a coincidence that a certain frequent poster disappeared for the most part at the same time that Islandlife showed up . . . so yes it's a good bet the new poster is an "imposter".

I believe that even jdinasia made a subtle comment calling him out on it a while back . . . saying that Islandlife's use of the phrase "pot kettle black" (or something like that) gave him away.

Now this truly is a conspiracy theory . . . but of course not all conspiracy theories turn out to be false, eh?

Where has JohnThailandJohn gone? He was posting often, until a couple days ago. All his posts were along the lines; "The RTP is right. Everyone who counters the RTP are conspiracy theorists." More recently, he challenged me to find any posts of his which called the Burmese 'rapists and murderers.' I did find such posts. He's been quiet since. Chagrined, perchance? I kinda miss his posts. It's challenging to have someone contrary to bounce off of, instead of just JD. It stirs things up. Indeed, it's almost comical how they continue to toe the official line, when so much evidence (and officials' avoidance/ignorance of basic investigative principles) points toward the headman's family.

Edited by boomerangutang

Where has JohnThailandJohn gone? He was posting often, until a couple days ago. All his posts were along the lines; "The RTP is right. Everyone who counters the RTP are conspiracy theorists." More recently, he challenged me to find any posts of his which called the Burmese 'rapists and murderers.' I did find such posts. He's been quiet since. Chagrined, perchance? I kinda miss his posts. It's challenging to have someone contrary to bounce off of, instead of just JD. It stirs things up. Indeed, it's almost comical how they continue to toe the official line, when so much evidence (and officials' avoidance/ignorance of basic investigative principles) points toward the headman's family.

That's who I was referring to . . . I'm wildly speculating that JTJ has morphed into Islandlife . . . maybe even he was getting bored of his old persona?

That's who I was referring to . . . I'm wildly speculating that JTJ has morphed into Islandlife . . . maybe even he was getting bored of his old persona?

he has contacts on the island

maybe he heard something

or

he needed to rest

Getting boring now.

Yeah, but this is Thailand....

Farangs aren't allowed to do a job that a Thai can SHOULD BE ABLE to do...

Just a shame that the Thais dont seem to realise that they are lousy at the whole police thing... As far as keeping law abiding people safe at least...

The whole taking fines, backhanders and protecting people who can fill their wallets they are really good at though...

P.S. I really hope you didn't move to Thailand to be a language teacher...