DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading on csiLA they are saying the pancake translator said that a wine bottle was used as a weapon.

CSI LA is about as trustworthy as the Thai police!!coffee1.gif

um no, the pancake seller said that. Csi LA was only pointing out that the pancake seller is full of buffalo poop. from this day forward.. JOC will be known as "full o poop" status.

remember, the thai police dont share their data. the exact opposite with CSI LA.

Data? Csila is all conspiracy theories and rumor mongering.

Despite the local's "declaration of British happiness", I have not seen ANY news from the British government, recounting what they, the British government IN THEIR OWN WORDS, called "serious concerns of corruption and mistreatment of suspects" in this case and stating "the urgent need for an independent DNA analysis" and an "investigation according to internationally accepted standards".

I want to hear from the British authorities themselves "how happy they are" and how that u-turn came about... absolutely nothing else counts. These guys here have no credibility. And "TV propaganda shows" do NOT make it any better, they will be very surprised to hear...

Until then, please allow us to be as concern as the British government, can we...!? Or is the officer who released the British concerns online also going to be threatened to be dragged to court for violating the "computer whatever act" ???

Just reading on csiLA they are saying the pancake translator said that a wine bottle was used as a weapon.

CSI LA is about as trustworthy as the Thai police!!coffee1.gif

um no, the pancake seller said that. Csi LA was only pointing out that the pancake seller is full of buffalo poop. from this day forward.. JOC will be known as "full o poop" status.

remember, the thai police dont share their data. the exact opposite with CSI LA

Take it easy mate, we are on the same side!! Thanks for the promotion!thumbsup.gif

A lot of the "data" shared by CSI LA, are actually not correct!! So I guess they have something in common with RTP!!

• Like 1

The way this is going I predict that this case will never be solved. The Burmese will probably walk free as well since there seems not enough evidence other than a cigarette butt. The case will be thrown out again and again, already happening. Personally I believe they are innocent anyway.

As time goes by Koh Tao will need a couple of years to recover, but in the end it will. In a few years from now sadly enough people won't even know who were Hannah & David. I think the killers will walk free, whoever it was, Nomsod or not, his gang buddies or not, life will go on on Koh Tao and it will be all be Same Same!

IMHO

Unless of course something similar happens again. The odds of that seem way better than remote, with the real killers still being on that island. IMHO.

Edited by dcutman
  • Like 2

More conspiracy theories.

In the absence of reliable information, that's all we've got, unfortunately. Possibilities need to be discussed or the police will just be able to corrupt the case any way they like.

Regardless of the damage done to people?

And you are doing no damage to the two scapegoats in your crusade to get them convicted??whistling.gif

No, I am doing no damage to the suspects.

Calling for a trial is not a crusade to get them convicted. There is a good chance that they will be acquitted.

• Like 2

Interesting that they are so convinced the results are correct that they do not need UK to assist.

Wonder what the visiting police think about that?

The RTP obviously read about how we handled the Yorkshire Ripper case.

And about corruption cases in the UK police.

Worthy of its own entry on csila. LOL

Even the worst of his enemies (and he has some...) would never believe Suthep to be cruel enough to exile members of his family in the Tao rock! giggle.gif

Note, that the following 2 statements are in no way connected!!

1.The drugtrade on the 3 islands are a millions of baht franchise!

2. In most Thai businesses only familymembers are trusted to handle the cash.

• Like 1

one word, CONDOM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ_1WfVs7RY&list=FLZjkpeVtUivE3bEvIdmlAeA&index=1

This is the foresics interview sorry I am also using another posters comments as i don't understand thank you

One high ranker (Somyot?) was asked about the condom on Thai TV. He was with the police head forensics guy (in white coat). The high ranker looked confused as to why salt water had removed dna traces from inside but not outside. Looked over to forensics head who stayed quiet. Finally stuttered that maybe they did not do enough tests. Unfortunately interviewer did not pursue.

Edited by StealthEnergiser
  • Like 1

The way this is going I predict that this case will never be solved. The Burmese will probably walk free as well since there seems not enough evidence other than a cigarette butt. The case will be thrown out again and again, already happening. Personally I believe they are innocent anyway.

As time goes by Koh Tao will need a couple of years to recover, but in the end it will. In a few years from now sadly enough people won't even know who were Hannah & David. I think the killers will walk free, whoever it was, Nomsod or not, his gang buddies or not, life will go on on Koh Tao and it will be all be Same Same!

IMHO

Unless of course something similar happens again. The odds of that seem way better than remote, with the real killers still being on that island. IMHO.

Agreed, but if something similar happens again it will also be Same Same!

Edited by Krenjai

Yet again a claim made on behalf of an another govt ?

Thai officialdom are really into that these days and it will only get worse until diplomacy gets thrown out of the window and the countries involved start banging the table.

What a typical statement made by the RTP, that the tests "now show that the two men are not involved with the murders and so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government". In other words, there is no need for headman Warot Tuwichian to show anyone the results that he purchased from these hospitals because he says that they prove that neither he nor his son are involved. So that proves it I guess. The investigation is now perfect and complete.

• Like 1

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the British government is more interested in maintaining good relations with Thailand than in ensuring justice prevails in this case.

Otherwise Cameron would have insisted on the UK police becoming actively involved rather than merely being observers of the investigation's closing stages. He needed to appease the British campaigners demanding action, knowing full well the Thais would, in the end, get the result they wanted.

This was gesture politics of the most reprehensible and cynical kind and typical of the man.

Edited by Krataiboy
  • Like 1

Hannah has been buried in Hemsby I took flowers there this morning. What a waste of a beautiful person.

Yes, amongst all the crazyness. A kind thought for alovely young girl who had so much going for her.

A super young man full of promise.

Just sad. Will never forget.

• Like 1

You know, it could just be that he didn't do it.

However no matter what the BIB do, there is always a certain aroma, a bad feeling, attached to it.

The only way many people are going to accept DNA results is if they are not involved.

That is overseas.

Can't see it happening though.

The 'other paper' says the DNA didn't match the semen found in Hanna. It seems that is all it was tested for, and not tested against any other DNA from the crime scene.

What about the cigarette butt, the blood from the hoe, and the rest of the trampled upon evidence, and the condom? Very carefully selected screening, and placement of samples that would not of course match with a sample that does not even match the victims in the first place. It's not over until the fat lady sings..... mind you, he is.... but he's not singing, he's screaming from the roof tops down - we don't need international help because we know what we are doing.... covering up... and don't you muck up my personal financial gains - you British farang know how good we are, we are telling you you told us so right now! giggle.gif

Oh, the cigarette butt, hoe, condom, etc.. that were secured by the island leadership for two days while waiting for forensic investigators to arrive? Yes, "perfect and complete" must be a RTP euphemism for SNAFU.

• Like 1

Nobody seems to notice the speed with which this test was done? They announced tentatively these results within about 16 hours and confirmed it was not a match last night on Thai tv news.

I thought these test took at least 24 hours and were done in Singapore?

"so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government because 'it had no doubt' about the investigation being conducted by the Thai police, said Pol Lt Gen Prawut."

where is the press release from the British Government confirming this?

and if they 'have no doubt' then why have they sent officers all the way to Thailand to monitor the investigation?

maybe they just went for a holiday, cos I have not heard anything from them at all, unless they are saving it all until they get home,

There are so many people that believe this whole episode is a complete sham......including me.

The RTP appear overly enthusiastic to have these results in the media as soon as possible to "prove" there investigations.........and to have a press meeting, with the father and son at the table, indicates to me that they are desperate to convince all, that they are right.

The BP website carried a picture of the son holding up the finger from which blood was taken and a doctor / medical technician displaying the paper used to collect the blood.

Pure theatre and childish but totally in keeping with the way things are done.

To be fair the whole society is based on childish behaviour etc. Just look at the tv, with all the boings and stuff. ALL thai channels are snowed out in my house. Unwatchable dirge imo

i remember the phrase "a savage child like race" used in star trek or something to describe humans

fits well here.

to be truely fair i do see people everyday riding along very busy rds no helmets,

2 or 3 up happily chatting and laughing away

without a care in the world, as if still children.

something i could never do

Nobody seems to notice the speed with which this test was done? They announced tentatively these results within about 16 hours and confirmed it was not a match last night on Thai tv news.

I thought these test took at least 24 hours and were done in Singapore?

me too

• Like 1

This only proves 1 thing. The samples taken do not match with the master sample handed over by the BIB - WHICH nobody knows for sure where AND FROM WHOM it came from.

Thus, in effect, it proves NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCH, RIEN, NADA!

Actually, in this case the master sample used by the hospitals came from headman Tuwichian, who arranged for and paid for the tests. Not only did he provide the DNA, he provided the control test samples. As stated by RTP chief, this test is not part of the investigation and the results will not be introduced as evidence. This is purely for show.

• Like 2