DNA results from Ko Tao village head’s son don't match traces on slain British tourists

Lite Beer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"so it is unnecessary to forward the DNA results to the British government"

so this basically confirms the tests were bullshit.

The son's DNA was very likely processed correctly. The big question is: IS THE DNA FOUND ON VICTIM RELIABLE? ...the dna it used for comparison.

It would be very easy for Thai officials, WHO CONTROL DNA RESULTS FROM CRIME SCENE, to pull a ruse. It would be very easy for Thai officials to simply photocopy the results from the Burmese, AND CLAIM THOSE ARE THE SPECIMENS TAKEN FROM THE VICTIM.

Everything the Thai cops have done (and not done) since they fingered the Burmese has REEKED OF FRAME-UP, as well as SHIELDING THE HEADMAN'S PEOPLE.

Of course Thai officials don't want to pass the latest DNA results to the Brits. If they did, it would enable the Brits to compare it with crimes scene DNA, if they have it. It would blow the cover off the frame-up. Heads would roll.

Can anyone confirm the suspects were tested in the first batch, which seems likely, and then cleared? I would have thought they would have been tested first, as they were those 'three guys playing guitar", on the beach that night. There were over 200 tested and all were cleared. Surely they were in that group. So, if they wanted a scapegoat they had plenty of dna samples to choose from.

But before this, they were scrambling to analyse the dna. I don't think the police would be ready for a coverup at this stage. There must be genuine samples from the victims somewhere. A coverup is entirely possible, given the reputation of the BiB.

The son's DNA was very likely processed correctly. The big question is: IS THE DNA FOUND ON VICTIM RELIABLE? ...the dna it used for comparison.

It would be very easy for Thai officials, WHO CONTROL DNA RESULTS FROM CRIME SCENE, to pull a ruse. It would be very easy for Thai officials to simply photocopy the results from the Burmese, AND CLAIM THOSE ARE THE SPECIMENS TAKEN FROM THE VICTIM.

Everything the Thai cops have done (and not done) since they fingered the Burmese has REEKED OF FRAME-UP, as well as SHIELDING THE HEADMAN'S PEOPLE.

Of course Thai officials don't want to pass the latest DNA results to the Brits. If they did, it would enable the Brits to compare it with crimes scene DNA, if they have it. It would blow the cover off the frame-up. Heads would roll.

Can anyone confirm the suspects were tested in the first batch, which seems likely, and then cleared? I would have thought they would have been tested first, as they were those 'three guys playing guitar", on the beach that night. There were over 200 tested and all were cleared. Surely they were in that group. So, if they wanted a scapegoat they had plenty of dna samples to choose from.

But before this, they were scrambling to analyse the dna. I don't think the police would be ready for a coverup at this stage. There must be genuine samples from the victims somewhere. A coverup is entirely possible, given the reputation of the BiB.

Yes, there is a photo of both of the Burmese guys standing in line to give DNA the first time round. Can't find and do it on my phone but it had been posted in previous threads here.

Hannah is laid to rest but the culprits are still alive.

Better we not forget that. Let's have some real justice. Not the Bull we have had to endure. Not the face saving

that has gone on. Where is our government. We are the police who went to observe.

A young woman who was brutally murdered in the prime of her life.

R.I.P Hannah

This is not about face saving.. this is about BIG money and MASSIVE corruption... This is not about face saving,, it's about saving jobs and careers .. it's about saving lives of everyone involved in the murders, in the coverup, in the corruption... Don't be fooled...

No...............its about someone with a relationship with the police has paid big money to the right people to save his family after they have committed murder two times!! Murder is not the same to a Thai as it is to a westerner

Interesting that in an earlier post you dismissed the murders and horror of their method as "it happens all over the world", but yet here you are worrying about the damage done to a few scumbag mafia bar owners names? Really?

Critical thinking simply isn't taught here.

Good.............its best that 2 obviously ignorant people are spared its rigors!!

• Like 1

If there was no doubt that the 2 boys in custody had their DNA on the murder victims, then there would have been no reason to have tested the thai boy...

For the police to have done so, would mean that they are not sure they have the correct boys in custody and feel the need to test more people.. Unless it was a request by the headman.. and at that stage, he would control the DNA sampling and results

Edited by thhMan

Have the police reported who owned the three phones that they found ?

We know they had Hannah's was handed in by friends.

We know that they had one their possesion with Davids photo pinned to it,

We know that they also found a smashed up one in possession of the 2 burmese or close to their room.

I mentioned this in other post that smashed up phone needs forensics tests as it may have evidence on it the real owner should be identified.

There should also be prints, dna on the phone found near the Burmese house. Would they be so stupid to dump something there, so close to where they live? Weren;t the BiB also implicated in planting bloodied (actually which was not blood) pants into a friends luggage, too? The BiB are so good at this they should get into reforestationlaugh.png

If there was no doubt that the 2 boys in custody had their DNA on the murder victims, then there would have been no reason to have tested the thai boy...

For the police to have done so, would mean that they are not sure they have the correct boys in custody and feel the need to test more people.. Unless it was a request by the headman.. and at that stage, he would control the DNA sampling and results

The test was apparently done voluntarily to quell the conspiracy theorists but it just validated all of the conspiracies when it was done in the way it was, by who performed it and how the results were released "we have the results and trust us, everything is fine and there's no need for you to ask anymore questions. The defense rests. Bye." Edited by KunMatt

If they have nothing to hide why not send the results back to the British gov?

Because they have made a decision to front it out. Whatever the consequences which result from that decision, they will be easier to deal with than those which would result from finding the truth. Because the truth would reveal to the world that the whole of Thai society is rotten and corrupt. And that would be too much to deal with.

• Like 1

remember, the thai police dont share their data. the exact opposite with CSI LA.

Data? Csila is all conspiracy theories and rumor mongering.
It's true: Thai cops only release data that implicates the scapegoats. There are reams of data which would implicate the headman's people (security videos, phone histories, weapons used, ...even dna) ...which police will probably never release, for one simple reason: They're determined to shield the headman's family.

Not all CSI LA data is useful, but there have been some very interesting photos and witness statements (from Nomsod's g.f. and friends, for example) which could possibly be useful in the investigation. Again, The headman's family, Thai officials, JD and JTJ don't want any info released which might reveal any truth which could implicate the headman's people.

What happened to the Brits? Last i heard, they went to the island, had a meeting and nothing???

I've wondered also. The Brit experts could be;

>>>> laying low in a professional mode, and waiting until they have enough data to make a public statement. >>>> overwhelmed with frustration at how stymnied they are with observer-only status. heck, Thai officials won't even share key DNA data with the Brits!

>>>> waiting until they get back to UK to release results, because if their results proved a frame-up (of Burmese) and shielding the headman's people, it would be a diplomatic tsunami for Thai top brass.

One big question which hasn't been answered: Did Brits take DNA from victims? If not, there's probably no recourse to the Thai official cover-up, because top brass can easily skew labeling on DNA taken from victim(s). I think Singapore labs are out of the picture, because we haven't heard anything about them since the very beginning of the investigation. If, however, Singapore had records of original DNA taken from victims, and they realized Thai officials have skewed the records, would Singapore techies be brave enough to speak up? ANswer: NO. It's the same conundrum that UK officials would have to face - if their data didn't match Thai officials'.

• Like 1

Yes, there is a photo of both of the Burmese guys standing in line to give DNA the first time round. Can't find and do it on my phone but it had been posted in previous threads here.

Yes I saw that too, but was not sure where in the queue they were and why we hear they were a match several weeks after the incident. I thought all the bar workers were tested at the start, especially the Burmese. All these guys came up negative.

• Like 1

the protected ones phone records would reveal where he was during the time period

cant be that hard to "persuade" someone at DTAC,AIS,TRUE to print you out a copy

You see this is what I don't understand, I know it's a different case and in a different country but the Dewani murder trial in SA at the minute are going through phone records and text messages, surely it can be done in any country?

I am sorry that these men had to go through this, and I now assume that they have been set free. This will lead the police to understand the their out of control behavior, by some of the members on the force, are finally going to be watched by the public, and hopefully their superiors. I have to consider that these young men, and the father, were heroes in this matter. Unfortunately, these groups are prevalent in every police force in the world.

"...some of the members on the force, are finally going to be watched by the public..." ???

ALL of them!!!

That's what the guy at the top asked for, right?

Or did I get that wrong...?

You bet I got that wrong...!

Edited by TTom911

Yes I saw that too, but was not sure where in the queue they were and why we hear they were a match several weeks after the incident. I thought all the bar workers were tested at the start, especially the Burmese. All these guys came up negative.

Because the first test came back negative. They were tested again when they were arrested a few weeks later and they tested positive that time.

What is wrong with all this is that the Police are stating that because the DNA results do not match that taken from the poor UK lady and the cigarette butt but that does not prove he was not involved in the murder it only proves he did not have sex with her and it was not his cigarette. So how can they state that he is not involved.

If they can prove he was not on the island and that he was as he and his father say,he was in Bangkok then that would prove he was not involved. It really should be no problem for professional police to really check his where About's in Bangkok at the time as he must have been with other people who can confirm this.

This is where professional Police work needs to be done.

Thailand has to do this with the help from the top professional UK Police. Let's hope our new great leader will see to this as it will do A lot for the world to look up to Thailand.

You need to go back and read the stories.

Because the first test came back negative. They were tested again when they were arrested a few weeks later and they tested positive that time.

from the criminal investigations "for dummy's" cook book:

"international standards" > "low standards" > "no standards" > "TH standards".....

• Like 1

They have it, they want to do a comparison.

the protected ones phone records would reveal where he was during the time period

cant be that hard to "persuade" someone at DTAC,AIS,TRUE to print you out a copy

You see this is what I don't understand, I know it's a different case and in a different country but the Dewani murder trial in SA at the minute are going through phone records and text messages, surely it can be done in any country?

Not without a court order. That requires probable cause.

No probable cause exists for someone that has been cleared.

You need to back off and start thinking about the victims families and the accused families who know there sons are innocent.

• Like 2

What about the accused phones?

• Like 1

You need to back off and start thinking about the victims families and the accused families who know there sons are innocent.

The parents don't know any such thing.

The recent sample taking and tests on the headman's boy was a dog and pony show. There was no doubt among anyone there that the boy's samples would not match the DNA found on victim. If there was any doubt, that whole farcical testing would not have taken place. What Thai officials don't want anyone to get ahold of: are the actual original read-outs of the DNA found on female victim. I could be wrong, but I strongly suspect: if the DNA trail was objectively done and analyzed, Nomsod (and his buddies) would be implicated. As long as Thai officialdom has sole control over DNA procedures, we will never know for sure.
  • Like 1

What about the accused phones?

Would place them on the island. Near the murders.

The parents don't know any such thing.

The parents have spoken to their sons You Haven't !