Good Bye

JRingo

guess its the (really) small victories huh guys?

you sure showed him

I don't think any of us view his 'announced' departure as some kind of victory, even a small one. JRingo chose to come here, to a forum where the rules clearly request members to 'play nice' and he chose not too. When members reminded him of this he went off on one saying that it was wrong to restrict what people say. When he ws asked to tone it down he started throwing comletely random and ludicrous statements into discussions in an attempt to hijack them. Will he be missed? I doubt it very much. It is unfortunate as he did fire up a couple of cracking debates, but then seemed intent on winding people up that expressed a differing view.

The only instance where this kind of behaviour is accepted in the real world is if he is a child, has some special need (autism) or if he is from Wigan. :o

[The only instance where this kind of behaviour is accepted in the real world is if he is a child, has some special need (autism) or if he is from Wigan. :o

I have an autistic child; how dare you put him in the same class as someone from Wigan !!!! :D

[The only instance where this kind of behaviour is accepted in the real world is if he is a child, has some special need (autism) or if he is from Wigan. :o

I have an autistic child; how dare you put him in the same class as someone from Wigan !!!! :D

:D My sincerest appologies if I caused you any offence. May your child never utter the words 'Wigan Pier'!

7 Hours later, the heat must have returned... As I peruse the active users list to find out who to flame and troll, I fin JRINGO

JRingo

User's local time 2006-07-30 13:48:33

Total Cumulative Pokes 139

( 0.3 Trolls per day / 0.02% of total forum posts )

Most active in General topics

( 99 posts (of crap) / 71% of this member's active posts )

Last Trolling Today, 2006-07-30 13:45:34

:D

He's still around:

JRingo

Last Active Today, 2006-07-31 02:45:34

Probably keeps checking in hoping for a load of "Please don't leave" posts from his cronies. None so far. Guess no one really misses him !

hahaha... the same is true also of Colpyat:

Last Active Today, 2006-07-31 14:54:56

and this is after quitting and requesting to be banned by the mods on June 23rd!?!?

sayyyyyyy..... you don't suppose JRingo and Colpyat are actually.... nawwww, probably not, but they do share quite a bit in common with their trolling and quitting and continuing to monitor the forum afterwards.

:o

Edited by sriracha john