Pattaya Police Help Drunken American Man

Rimmer

Thailand likely has the highest percentage of foreign alcoholics in the world. Another quality tourist. If Thailand banned alcohol the tourist numbers would drop by the millions and likely millions of less problems.

Such precision. Such objectivity. So concise. No exaggeration or hyperbole there at all. Opinions and observations so well researched and supported by verifiable facts. My, you surely do get a lot of mileage out of a story of just one lost drunk!

Another one of those who believes foreigners are the cause of all of Thailand's problems. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry did i hit a nerve ? Not All problems but many foreigners do tend to cause a lot of problems. Barely a day goes by where i don,t see some hammered foreign idiot.

Thailand likely has the highest percentage of foreign alcoholics in the world. Another quality tourist. If Thailand banned alcohol the tourist numbers would drop by the millions and likely millions of less problems.

Such precision. Such objectivity. So concise. No exaggeration or hyperbole there at all. Opinions and observations so well researched and supported by verifiable facts. My, you surely do get a lot of mileage out of a story of just one lost drunk!

Another one of those who believes foreigners are the cause of all of Thailand's problems. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

this is the kind of person i would never help, too stupid to be dead drunk like this lying on the floor.

i have a resort and i meet many crasy people.....sometimes i understand why thais , when they see farangs with these stupid attitudes. so many times, think we are all the same.i mean this way of being is not acceptable, at least for me.

coffee1.gif

Not drunk looks more like heat exhaustion from another high end tourist nothing to worry about a short nap and he will be just fine no need for a DNA test yet.

Jim

It was 6.30am in the morning! Plus the nights are quite cool now. I guess he'd been out all night on the pop.

I think Thailand should worry more over their own alcoholics first coffee1.gif

• Like 1

"Take him home"? If they did that then he was lucky! In the States, he would have been taken to spend the night/day in the Drunk Tank after being charged (arrested) for Public Intoxication and would have been given an Order To Appear in court. Then there would have been the fine, court costs, and maybe, if he had a history of doing this sort of thing, given 30 or 60- days in jail (not prison... remember that in the US there is a difference) or been given a broom and rake and sent to the nearest Freeway to do his Community Service.

We all act like idiots from time to time and so we should be ready to pay for that stupidity. But this is Thailand and so he should go and thank the plods that found him and took him "home" and buy them lunch!

Edited by iamariva1957

totally agree. Thailand tends to attract a very high percentage of drunken idiots like this one. I can understand wht so many Thais dislike us.

this is the kind of person i would never help, too stupid to be dead drunk like this lying on the floor.

i have a resort and i meet many crasy people.....sometimes i understand why thais , when they see farangs with these stupid attitudes. so many times, think we are all the same.i mean this way of being is not acceptable, at least for me.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

An American on holiday had a great day and ended up pissed. So what!

We have all done that.

We don’t need to profile the guy. It’s probable that he has not had a good session for a long time and has now remembered the point at which to slow down the booze.

Or is he drowning his sorrows because he didn’t use a condom. Ah well ……I suppose I just profiled him.

• Like 1

Fantastic News....

But....

Sorry, highlighting a few westerners with drinking problems or such is not going to justify the RTP lack of skills and Thailands lack of trustworthiness....

May as well begin reporting how clean the beaches are... ooops.. they are filthy....

Maybe the mating habits of a green beetle or something a little more positive!

Family marts are ok with dogs sleeping around, why did they call the police? would it not be wiser choice to call an ambulance when someone collapses?blink.png

PS. When the doors open there is always a nice cool breeze, may be he wanted to have a good nap with a cool breezefacepalm.gif