Pattani: Two boat slaves survive three days in ocean

webfact

Unless we have a set up here, every picture tells a story, if true , Thailand wanted a seat on the UN human rights council, Christ. coffee1.gif

Hey they have a Thai Human Rights Commission.

Wolves in sheep's clothing....I wonder if they are getting involved in this case?

Hunman rights activists get 'disappeared' in Thailand.

The land of the free....

Welcome to the 'Land of Smiles'. NOT !

This is a side tourist do not see.....if only tourists were aware of the - People smuggling managed by Thai's, the slavery managed by Thai's, the killing of animals for tusks, hide etc....managed by Thai's, the Foreign Passport thefts & re-sell managed by Thai's, the money laundering with no questions asked at Banks run by Thai's - people would not call this the Land of Smiles.

Its a bloody disgrace & makes me ashamed to be Thai. We seem so behind the rest of Asia - like Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea.....how do we ever fit into the AEC or any group of civilized people. Are we going to remain a backward third world country for all my life??

It's all managed by Thai's because it's Thailand.

Most countries have these crimes.

In Britain these crimes are generally managed by British criminals. The UK has a slavery problem too believe it or not, thousands of women trafficked into prostitution, mostly from Eastern Europe as well as parts of Asia.

Don't be ashamed to be "Thai". You're really just another human being like I'm another human being, nationality means very little.

people are a commodity, now more so than in the past. And the value is going down, there are so many and increasing.

It's all looking good for Thailand's ongoing human rights record.

I am surprised Prayuth hasn't piped up with a media coverage ban ... Give it time though.

Anyway, 3 days and only 4 KMs away from shore?

What were they doing for 3 days?... playing 'I Spy'? I spy with my little eye, something beginning with sea.

Is it even possible to tread water for 3 days solid?

I smell something fishy.

May be you should show us how it is done...

Virtually no sleep and food for nearly a year, they were very lucky to survive, no chance of swimming against any current.

Time for the navy to to do some real fishing by randomly inspecting fishing boats out at sea, hope those guys are able to know the names of the boats, their captains and what ports they worked out of.

Mr. Superman General - opportunity, as well as your duty as not only leader, but human being knocks! Instead of scaring off tourists and investors with ever changing and ever tighter visa laws and regulations, perhaps you could put the feet down on the fishing mafia industry of Thailand. Cleaning up house before cutting the grass in the garden would be the proper sequence here I believe!