Thai 'pretty' stripped and beaten by cop boyfriend for cheating

webfact

'Pretty' stripped and beaten by cop boyfriend for cheating
By Coconuts Bangkok

pretty.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A commercial model sought help from the Paveena Foundation yesterday afternoon after her boyfriend attempted to rape her and ejected her naked from his room for talking to another man.

A 22-year-old woman only identified as “Ann” told rights activist Paveena Hongsakula she was napping at her boyfriend's home Saturday night when he attacked her, allegedly after checking her phone and finding she had chatted with another man using the Line application.

Ann, who works as a “pretty,” said her boyfriend, who is a police officer, cut her clothes off with a scissor before assaulting her and kicking her out of his room naked, hoping to embarrass her.

She added that while her boyfriend was beating her, he took a photo of himself stepping on her face, saying he’d use it to blackmail her. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/11/04/pretty-stripped-and-beaten-cop-boyfriend-cheating

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-11-04

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works as a "pretty", what de farx is that?

Go to any sort of show and you will see them. Female models with enhancements up the clacker! Almost better to see the pretties at a show rather than the show things!

• Like 1

All you condemning the man......let's see what are you going to do when you find out that your wife or girlfriend is cheating you.

Come and cry on TVF?

First of all, I doubt very much that she was the only one doing the "cheating". Chances are he sees nothing wrong with one having a mia noi (the concept, not that there is any proof of him actually having one. Although I would put my money down that he is cheating with other women).

That being said...How about walking out and letting her fend for herself...or...in the more common case, she should walk out on him for his cheating? Problem solved. Once again, saving face and hypocrisy get in the way of common sense. I doubt he was earning a fortune and she got used to living in luxury. So, economics probably isn't part of the equation. It all boils down to changing the culture of accepted domestic violence against the weaker partner.

Edited by jaltsc

All you condemning the man......let's see what are you going to do when you find out that your wife or girlfriend is cheating you.

Come and cry on TVF?

I wouldn't commit rape or assault;

You are a true POS to make a comment like that.

The female did NOTHING wrong; the perpetrator deserves at least a few years behind bars

Mods should also take note as it seems that Costas is advocating illegal activity; against forum rules.

Is it against TVF rules to comment on Moderation?

• Like 1

"She added that while her boyfriend was beating her, he took a photo of himself stepping on her face, saying he’d use it to blackmail her"

that might be an evidence to the court. So far it's her words against his (no mention of marks on her body). I do think she does exaggerated the whole incident: cutting clothing, stripping, attempted rape, beating, kicking out of the room, taking pix while stepping on her face.

A lesson for pretties dating cops and doing behind their backs - you are at the mercy of brutes, outside of help by police and most probably justice system.

• Like 1

Come and cry on TVF?

Condeming a man representative of Thai law? Why not?

I doubt, if it ever arose (very unlikely in my event, as my wife is an elderly 42, and we've been very happily married for years), but if it did arise, I doubt very much I'd be taking selfies of myself with my foot on her head, nor indeed take such action, nor cut her clothes off and send her outside to 'lose face'... <deleted> that ever means in this example.

Who actually came to cry on TVF? Nobody. It's a news report only... is it not?

What would you do, sing Nana Mouskouri, and crack a few plates?

42 is not old, well not past it anyway. Things are maybe different in greece.

• Like 1