Thai 'pretty' stripped and beaten by cop boyfriend for cheating

webfact

All you condemning the man......let's see what are you going to do when you find out that your wife or girlfriend is cheating you.

Come and cry on TVF?

Your comments point out to the fact that you approve of beating up women and possibly anyone that is weaker than you? "no matter what the crime a true gentleman never reverts to violence"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She added that while her boyfriend was beating her, he took a photo of himself stepping on her face, saying he’d use it to blackmail her.

If he said that, can someone please explain the logic behind the thought.

If he didn't say that, can someone please explain the logic behind the lie.

She added that while her boyfriend was beating her, he took a photo of himself stepping on her face, saying he’d use it to blackmail her.

If he said that, can someone please explain the logic behind the thought.

If he didn't say that, can someone please explain the logic behind the lie.

Unlike a certain member of Britain's Royal Family, Thais don't go in for 'foot fetishism' as we all well know the foot is regarded by Thais as the dirtiest part of the body. The face on the other hand is regarded by Thais as the opposite. I would therefore imagine a picture of the woman having a foot on her face being circulated, would be very harmful and insulting to her indeed.

All you condemning the man......let's see what are you going to do when you find out that your wife or girlfriend is cheating you.

Come and cry on TVF?

Huh ???? In a sea of fish, you just get another one. Well at least this

" policeman" did not cut her arm off like one policeman did to a karaoke

girl when she refused his advances. Given stories like this one,

am amazed any Thai girl would want a policeman for a boyfriend...

• Like 1

Come and cry on TVF?

Condeming a man representative of Thai law? Why not?

I doubt, if it ever arose (very unlikely in my event, as my wife is an elderly 42, and we've been very happily married for years), but if it did arise, I doubt very much I'd be taking selfies of myself with my foot on her head, nor indeed take such action, nor cut her clothes off and send her outside to 'lose face'... <deleted> that ever means in this example.

Who actually came to cry on TVF? Nobody. It's a news report only... is it not?

What would you do, sing Nana Mouskouri, and crack a few plates?

42 is no age nowadays, please please tell us you are older than your wife and you are NOT claiming to be a Toy Boy .

• Like 1

Have to be so proud of the 'exemplary' specimens the Thai Police force are able to recruit. Sexual predators, drug experts and extortionists of the highest calibre!

Just coincidence the boyfriend is a police officer. I'm afraid he could have been anything apart from being a Thai man, on average that is.

Come and cry on TVF?

...........let's see what happens to you when you do that in the U.S. (and I presume most western countries).

Speaking for myself, yeah, I'm condemning the man, who did absolutely NOTHING to establish his manhood by dealing with the situation that way, cheating GF/wife or no.

And some pinheads claim foreigners are responsible for all of Thailand's problems...

• Like 1

Come and cry on TVF?

How about just kicking her out without the sexual assault?

How do we know there was a sexual assault?

Girl caught cheating and chucked out is likely to say anything.

Evidence is required for a conviction, and I'm thinking none exists.

Come and cry on TVF?

I wouldn't commit rape or assault;

You are a true POS to make a comment like that.

The female did NOTHING wrong; the perpetrator deserves at least a few years behind bars

Mods should also take note as it seems that Costas is advocating illegal activity; against forum rules.

But he never said that anybody should resort to physical assault. He only expressed an opinion that perhaps some who were condemning the man in the story, might themselves be prone to losing control in a similar situation. Describing, mentioning or predicting violence does not amount to advocating it.

AnotherOneAmerican, on 04 Nov 2014 - 16:26, said:
apetley, on 04 Nov 2014 - 11:55, said:
Costas2008, on 04 Nov 2014 - 11:38, said:

Come and cry on TVF?

How about just kicking her out without the sexual assault?

How do we know there was a sexual assault?

Girl caught cheating and chucked out is likely to say anything.

Evidence is required for a conviction, and I'm thinking none exists.

Actually it's irrelevant if true or not... it's Costa's response/attitude, to women, that is being criticised.

Hypocrisy is not one of my virtues, I leave it to others.......but please read

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/773610-why-do-thai-women-cut-off-penises/

I personally would like this "Royal Thai Police officer" to have his clothes and underwear cut off with a pair of scissors then pushed to the floor, then have unwashed bad smelling feet rubbed in his face then thrown naked out into the street and all of the above filmed and broadcast on prime time TV.

Come and cry on TVF?

I realize that it is not the norm but I have always thought that if a woman is cheating on a man it is because he is not able to keep her happy. So why beat up on her????

Come and cry on TVF?

I wouldn't commit rape or assault;

You are a true POS to make a comment like that.

The female did NOTHING wrong; the perpetrator deserves at least a few years behind bars

Mods should also take note as it seems that Costas is advocating illegal activity; against forum rules.

But he never said that anybody should resort to physical assault. He only expressed an opinion that perhaps some who were condemning the man in the story, might themselves be prone to losing control in a similar situation. Describing, mentioning or predicting violence does not amount to advocating it.

Perhaps, but he also implies that the actions are a reasonable conclusion to the situation; absolutely disgusting.

There is no excuse, anyone with a sense of decency would know that unless they are a troll.

• Like 2

Thai men are a law of there own, treat women with little or no respect..

And drive cars like Satan.....

Poor girl....

And here comes the foreigner, protecting the innocent Thai woman from the evil Thai man. Duh…pathetic

Looks like someone has to because the locals won't. If she had gone to the Police Station this would have been swept under the carpet for sure.

• Like 2

robblok, on 04 Nov 2014 - 10:48, said:
Costas2008, on 04 Nov 2014 - 10:38, said:

Come and cry on TVF?

God what a stupid remark Costa. No man own a woman and if a woman wants to cheat that does not give a guy the right to abuse her. He can end the relationship but that is it.

Guess plenty guys think they own their wife because they paid sin sod or something.. if she cheats.. its because your not interesting enough.. or the love is gone.. or you never were good enough and it was only for money.

Thing is you cant force them to stay or abuse them, its a free country only insecure males resort to violence.

Extremely well put. Obviously Costas is a "lady basher" Big tough man

• Like 1