0 visa based on marriage

Today received my 0 multiple entry visa based on marriage by post from London. Did not show proof of 65k baht for 3month nor did i show copy of wife's passport as they ask. Only copy of marriage cert and copy wife's i.d card. Thanks to certain members on tv for valuable info.. One thing im not sure on is. Do i have to leave country every 90 days or can i go immigration in pattaya and get my further 90 there.. Regards

You only need to show the money thing when EXTENDING that visa, which is done within Thailand at Imm during the last 30 days of that visa's validity if you wish. How that multiple entry works is you HAVE to leave every 90 days, even if bouncing borders on foot, and can then stay another 90. Staying within Thailand and reporting is only possible with the extension of stay (as detailed above).

You only need to show the money thing when EXTENDING that visa, which is done within Thailand at Imm during the last 30 days of that visa's validity if you wish. How that multiple entry works is you HAVE to leave every 90 days, even if bouncing borders on foot, and can then stay another 90.

OP can also obtain a 60 days extension of stay without financial proof. That means almost 17 month in country with border runs every 90 - 150 days.

You only need to show the money thing when EXTENDING that visa, which is done within Thailand at Imm during the last 30 days of that visa's validity if you wish. How that multiple entry works is you HAVE to leave every 90 days, even if bouncing borders on foot, and can then stay another 90. Staying within Thailand and reporting is only possible with the extension of stay (as detailed above).

. Thanks

You only need to show the money thing when EXTENDING that visa, which is done within Thailand at Imm during the last 30 days of that visa's validity if you wish. How that multiple entry works is you HAVE to leave every 90 days, even if bouncing borders on foot, and can then stay another 90.

OP can also obtain a 60 days extension of stay without financial proof. That means almost 17 month in country with border runs every 90 - 150 days.

. So say for example even a couple of days before the first v run is due i can go to im and get 60 days more ? Cheers

. So say for example even a couple of days before the first v run is due i can go to im and get 60 days more ? Cheers

Correct, need marriage certificate, signed and dated copies of spouse ID card and house registration, she should be present, fee Bt 1,900.

Correct, need marriage certificate, signed and dated copies of spouse ID card and house registration, she should be present, fee Bt 1,900.

. Thanx. As i said before some valuable info from certain folk on tv. Thanks again

paz, on 04 Nov 2014 - 08:17, said:
Soiyamoto, on 04 Nov 2014 - 08:07, said:

I am in a very similar situation, O visa 1 entry and need 4 months vs 3. But, spouse can't find the house reg. She has ID card, Thai passport, marriage cert. She will have to go to Samui to get a copy. Is it absolutely required? The reason I'm asking is the consulate in DC didn't require for the visa. thanks

• Like 1

I am in a very similar situation, O visa 1 entry and need 4 months vs 3. But, spouse can't find the house reg. She has ID card, Thai passport, marriage cert. She will have to go to Samui to get a copy. Is it absolutely required? The reason I'm asking is the consulate in DC didn't require for the visa. thanks

Yes it is needed. She can have a new book printed for someone registered in the same house, and sent to her.