Police coy over new probe into Koh Tao murders

webfact

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to JD - this is quote 150 from the DNA results thread. As there are 900+ posts, I'm not trolling through the rest to find the fridge quote.

Actually, in this case the master sample used by the hospitals came from headman Tuwichian, who arranged for and paid for the tests. Not only did he provide the DNA, he provided the control test samples. As stated by RTP chief, this test is not part of the investigation and the results will not be introduced as evidence. This is purely for show.

All very flimsy and non-verifiable, but I point this out to show I wasn't making up the whole story. And I did qualify my statements to the effect of 'believe it or not'. There is another post that states the headman kept original DNA samples for a couple of days (at the beginning) until a police forensic team arrived. Again, not verifiable by anyone here.

• Like 2

In other news a Thai man who killed a policeman under the influence of drugs and drink, who fled from the scene, who tried to cover up his crime is now enjoying a 5 star lifestyle in Singapore

Yes, but you must realise that is completely different - 1, he is Thai and 2, well connected - and don't forget the "people" who tried to arrange the scam of blaming the family driver are still walking around free, happy and probably a lot wealthier.

Accept this as a lesson learned and don't ever again compare Hi-So Thai's with lowly illegal peasant Burmese rabble, otherwise you could end up in lots of trouble.

In other news a Thai man who killed a policeman under the influence of drugs and drink, who fled from the scene, who tried to cover up his crime is now enjoying a 5 star lifestyle in Singapore

Fersure, and if you mention this to any Thai person, including police or military top brass, they'll just shrug their shoulders and grin while telling you, "This is Thailand. It's just the way things happen here. ....you wanna beer or a glass of Johnny Walker?"

I was once confronted by 6 plain-clothes Thai cops, who were hassling me for not carrying my passport. It was middle of a sunny afternoon in a park. After awhile, I pointed to the smallest and oldest one in the group and asked, "let me see your passport. How do I know you're not Burmese." Within a half second, he was livid and was ready to beat the crap out of me. He didn't.

The message I got: never insinuate to a Thai that he may be Burmese. It's akin to calling him a cretin. Thais have deep-set prejudices against Burmese. It's similar to Thai attitude toward hill tribers. It's no surprise that, when a scapegoat is needed for a crime committed by a Thai or policeman, ......it's often a Burmese or a hill triber who's fingered.

Note to JD - this is quote 150 from the DNA results thread. As there are 900+ posts, I'm not trolling through the rest to find the fridge quote.

Actually, in this case the master sample used by the hospitals came from headman Tuwichian, who arranged for and paid for the tests. Not only did he provide the DNA, he provided the control test samples. As stated by RTP chief, this test is not part of the investigation and the results will not be introduced as evidence. This is purely for show.

All very flimsy and non-verifiable, but I point this out to show I wasn't making up the whole story. And I did qualify my statements to the effect of 'believe it or not'. There is another post that states the headman kept original DNA samples for a couple of days (at the beginning) until a police forensic team arrived. Again, not verifiable by anyone here.

No mention of a fridge etc.... But hey..

Any conspiracy theory in a storm.

( these posts are not 'reports')

And here's the B2 still in shackles arriving at Samui court this morning. Disgrace https://twitter.com/Atomicalandy/status/530547220781617152/photo/1

Why all the shock and outrage at shackles/leg irons for suspects, standard practice in the US for people attending court it seems

Actually they are lucky. Most goats are shackled around their necks, these 2 only have leg irons.

Can someone also tell me what was Thailand's No1 Police Man doing, sitting at the top table with the head man and Nomsod when the DNA test was been done?

This is the Kid who was 1000 km from Koh Tao at the time of the murders

This was a kid who's girlfriend gave him an alibi

This was a kid who released CCTV footage of him in Bangkok at the time of the murder.

Yet Mr Chief of Police , the Chief of the Police of a major Nation that is Thailand, can sit at the table of this innocent man?

Please explain.....because I find it just ludicrous

Has the Chief of Police not got enough to worry about without going to an afternoon Circus show?>

I thought the girlfriend was actully his cousin, who claimed he was with her in Pattaya, which later was buried

the actual girlfriend, I read went ape shit on thos days all over her instrgram and facebook that he was unreachable and he dissapeared without telling her

• Like 1

And some people wonder why theres speculation and questions on social media, mmm lets see where this all originated shall we, try the Koh Tao locals who began posting insensitive pics on facebook after the murders

No these were not lifted from CSI although they may also be there;

And one wonders why the masses are now attacking the mafia in Koh Tao

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/401913/Holiday-Brit-murders-mocked-Thai-social-media-police-investigation

post-223227-0-99989100-1415334495_thumb.

post-223227-0-88456000-1415334503_thumb.

post-223227-0-60114200-1415334512_thumb.

post-223227-0-24406200-1415334524_thumb.

Edited by thailandchilli
  • Like 1

Would the head man and his family come under the same " thai, well connected"?

Yes, but you must realise that is completely different - 1, he is Thai and 2, well connected - and don't forget the "people" who tried to arrange the scam of blaming the family driver are still walking around free, happy and probably a lot wealthier.

Accept this as a lesson learned and don't ever again compare Hi-So Thai's with lowly illegal peasant Burmese rabble, otherwise you could end up in lots of trouble.

Can someone also tell me what was Thailand's No1 Police Man doing, sitting at the top table with the head man and Nomsod when the DNA test was been done?

This was a kid who released CCTV footage of him in Bangkok at the time of the murder.

Yet Mr Chief of Police , the Chief of the Police of a major Nation that is Thailand, can sit at the table of this innocent man?

Has the Chief of Police not got enough to worry about without going to an afternoon Circus show?>

I thought the girlfriend was actully his cousin, who claimed he was with her in Pattaya, which later was buried

the actual girlfriend, I read went ape shit on thos days all over her instrgram and facebook that he was unreachable and he dissapeared without telling her

It was the cousin who claimed she was drinking with him in Bangkok when in fact she posted pics of her and her BF in Pattaya.

His GF was the one who was writing on FB that her BF was missing for a couple of days.

Just these two little things make you wonder why people are lying for him. Actually rather than this show about DNA why don't they ask him where he went that Saturday evening?

If he went out he would of been seen by multiple CCTV footage, bars, clubs and even 7/11 etc. Even if he went to a friends there would be Condo CCTV.

Add to that the cctv that does exist of him supposedly walking into his condo. Time stamps on the video can be altered within minutes and is a very simple process, I know I have tried on mine, I can go back at any point within the last month and change the date and time to my liking. This seems to add weight to the fact that the table and chairs were allegedly not there on the 15th Sept as they had been moved 3 weeks before and so this is an old video and not taken on the 15th Sept at all.

• Like 2

Located about 45 kilometres from Koh Tao, Koh Pha Ngan is expected to attract more than 20,000 revellers tonight.

With murders still possibly (more than likely) being at large. Lets hope everyone that goes to the big party goes home alive.

I say shame on anyone who goes there while all this is still going on.

The only facts that can be relied upon in this investigation are that 2 people were murdered and two people are being held in prison as suspects. Most other posts, reports etc. are just that - reports and posts. What people choose to believe or not, is their opinion.

If you can't tell the difference between an actual report /statement and a post predicated on a conspiracy theory there might be a problem.

It was the cousin who claimed she was drinking with him in Bangkok when in fact she posted pics of her and her BF in Pattaya.

His GF was the one who was writing on FB that her BF was missing for a couple of days.

Just these two little things make you wonder why people are lying for him. Actually rather than this show about DNA why don't they ask him where he went that Saturday evening?

If he went out he would of been seen by multiple CCTV footage, bars, clubs and even 7/11 etc. Even if he went to a friends there would be Condo CCTV.

"If he went out he would of been seen by multiple CCTV footage, bars, clubs and even 7/11 etc. Even if he went to a friends there would be Condo CCTV."

I made a mention about this in another post after watching the CCTV footage. According to the footage, he went back to his room (in the apartment) at around 1 pm and did not reappear again until around 9 am the next morning. I found it strange that he would stay in his room for such a long time and not even go out for dinner or anything like that.

• Like 1

Add to that the cctv that does exist of him supposedly walking into his condo. Time stamps on the video can be altered within minutes and is a very simple process, I know I have tried on mine, I can go back at any point within the last month and change the date and time to my liking. This seems to add weight to the fact that the table and chairs were allegedly not there on the 15th Sept as they had been moved 3 weeks before and so this is an old video and not taken on the 15th Sept at all.

Yet not one single legitimate news source has followed up on that rumor??

No UK or Thai press agency has been able to verify that claim, why??

Jdinasia@

Because its not for them to follow it up, in any 'normal investigation' its for the police to actually investigate, note the term any 'normal investigation'

Jdinasia@

Because its not for them to follow it up, in any 'normal investigation' its for the police to actually investigate, note the term any 'normal investigation'

LOL, so the press, and in particular the UK press doesn't look into stories?

Yes that totally explains why the power of social media is so strong that it influences things the way people claim.

If a news agency could publish an article proving that a former suspect was lying, it certainly would not be newsworthy!

Then again, from the safety of the UK, not one single friend of the victims have placed the man you defame at the scene. Why? We have 2 clear choices to believe. 1) they can't place him on the island that night. 2) there is yet another conspiracy to prevent a private citizen from speaking to the press!

The CSILA spacebook has a Nation live video (posted Nov 3rd) showing him on the island beach having his feet measured by a policeman. The commentary is in Thai.

At his up and coming press conference ( if the rumours are true), it would be a good idea if a member of the press could ask Mr Worophan if his son Nomsod was on the Island of Koh Tao at the time of the murders.

I am sure he will be happy to answer that question.

If Mr Worophan confirms Nomsod was not on the Island, Nomsod is completely innocent.

Any further speculation is a defamation of his and his fathers character.

Jdinasia@

Yes that totally explains why the power of social media is so strong that it influences things the way people claim.

If a news agency could publish an article proving that a former suspect was lying, it certainly would not be newsworthy!

Then again, from the safety of the UK, not one single friend of the victims have placed the man you defame at the scene. Why? We have 2 clear choices to believe. 1) they can't place him on the island that night. 2) there is yet another conspiracy to prevent a private citizen from speaking to the press!

You carry on with your conspiracy theories

• Like 1

Jdinasia@

Where do you get all this inside information? You are a fountain of knowledge... I can't keep up!

Jdinasia@

You carry on with your conspiracy theories

Something I strenuously avoid.

There's no conspiracy theory required for the no information scenario, only for having knowledge and not speaking up.

Everything you suggest requires a conspiracy theory.

Jdinasia@

Where do you get all this inside information? You are a fountain of knowledge... I can't keep up!

What inside knowledge is presented in my post?