Dog adoption as Think Park today

JulieM

I will try to give more advance notice. I also had no idea they would be there until I walked past. You (this means all of you) can follow Care For Dogs on Facebook if you want to. They may have advertised this event, but if they did, I did not see it.

I will try to give more advance notice. I also had no idea they would be there until I walked past. You (this means all of you) can follow Care For Dogs on Facebook if you want to. They may have advertised this event, but if they did, I did not see it.

Care for Dogs in Thailand is an oxymoron.

• Like 1

Care for Dogs in Thailand is an oxymoron.

Come on guys, where is that dislike button?

Actually, there are plenty of Thais that take good care of their pets, although there are too many that don't. I see how good they are to their animals in my neighborhood and that includes the strays. One very wealthy Chinese Thai feeds all the animals in the area every day.

• Like 1