Most community leaders support impeachment cases: survey

Lite Beer

Surveys in Thailand are very entertaining, in other more honest parts of the world surveys are mostly boring stuff that you don't waste your time reading.

Thai Researchers in Community Happiness Association, please give us some more great surveys so our time in your amazing country will be more happy.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken down by a violent minority of anarchists you mean, paving the way for the military coup.

The violence came from the reds.. case in point Trad.. (kids killed.. applauded on stage by senior red-shirts) The yellows were the ones that got bombed and were not protected by the police. Charlem liked it that way.. go home for your own safety (if not ill send some more killers at you)

how does the Earth look from out there?

• Like 2

Taken down by a violent minority of anarchists you mean, paving the way for the military coup.

The violence came from the reds.. case in point Trad.. (kids killed.. applauded on stage by senior red-shirts) The yellows were the ones that got bombed and were not protected by the police. Charlem liked it that way.. go home for your own safety (if not ill send some more killers at you)

for me it's pretty clear as I'm not wearing yellow tinted glasses nor any tint come to that. Methinks robblok might be wearing some though

Edited by Alwyn
  • Like 1

Looks pretty clear as I'm not wearing yellow tinted glasses, or any tine come to that

I wasn't thinking about your view, but Robblok's smile.png

Please direct us to some information on the "Trad Massacre". Not taking the p**s, but been all over the net without finding anything.

Not saying you are wrong, but I find it very hard to believe, that any Thai, red or yellow, would applaud the killing of children!

Ill send it by PM cant link to the bangkok post here. But your friend robbespierre a redshirt has already confirmed it.

The reds and the audience were cheering on stage.. Tida shut it down because of bad PR. But red high up on stage cheered and tbelow the stage people claped and cheered and were happy. This is what redshirts are.. Terrorists who love violence.

Remember at this attack kids were killed. Red terrorist drove 2 pickups into a PDCR demonstration lobbing grenades and shooting their guns at the people there.

How does one impeach a person who is no longer a government official?

How does one justify an impeachment by persons wholly appointed by the succeeding military government?

If laws were broken, why is the crime not prosecuted using due process and the courts?

What is the relevance of an opinion poll in the determination of whether to prosecute?

• Like 1

How does one impeach a person who is no longer a government official?

How does one justify an impeachment by persons wholly appointed by the succeeding military government?

If laws were broken, why is the crime not prosecuted using due process and the courts?

What is the relevance of an opinion poll in the determination of whether to prosecute?

Ah, sanity! You obviously are indeed new here and not some 'reincarnation'. Welcome thumbsup.gif

The people that should be punished are the government officials that were required to monitor the rice deposits. Along with the people that profited illegally from the scheme.

The above headlines and the statistics from "community leaders" have no real value in opinion as they are harvested from a biases group.

The thing I dont get is why is there this camouflage to promote hatred? Why not prosecute?

To just say it was the politicians is a scandal? The fact of the matter is that there were a number of people involved and these are the real culprits.

The problem is, that some of those culprits are proudly wearing their yellow shirt and are classified as "the good people"!!

Of course.. yellow are the good people the winner, they out thought and outmaneuvered the criminal from Dubai. However those that were involved should should be punished.

And out-threatened with those huge tanks they had backing them.

The people that should be punished are the government officials that were required to monitor the rice deposits. Along with the people that profited illegally from the scheme.

The above headlines and the statistics from "community leaders" have no real value in opinion as they are harvested from a biases group.

The thing I dont get is why is there this camouflage to promote hatred? Why not prosecute?

To just say it was the politicians is a scandal? The fact of the matter is that there were a number of people involved and these are the real culprits.

The problem is, that some of those culprits are proudly wearing their yellow shirt and are classified as "the good people"!!

Of course.. yellow are the good people the winner, they out thought and outmaneuvered the criminal from Dubai. However those that were involved should should be punished.

And out-threatened with those huge tanks they had backing them.

Yes but if Thaksin was not so arrogant and self centered to include himself in the amnesty, the protests would never have happened and the coup would not have either. Imagine that the leader of the red rabble sinking throwing in his own glasses.

Not long ago, even red leaders acknowledged in newspapers that the amnesty with Thaksin was a bad idea and the beginning of the end. So yes.. out thought unfortunate that many of the protesters had to die at the hands of red terrorists to get this far.

How do they get away with this nonsense! no one (outside of Bangkok) believes it so why does the junta keep producing these bogus surveys?

THEY are ALL bogus surveys if you do not agree with them. If the surveys were showing a minority, you would say they were for real and cheer them on.

I actually do not go along with most of the polls---I didn't with Yingluck, whether they were in her favour or not. But the PM will never be the flavor of the month with most---BUT at the minute most are going along with the ride---like it or lump it.

Because they have no choice. You said it "Like it or lump it".

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

How do they get away with this nonsense! no one (outside of Bangkok) believes it so why does the junta keep producing these bogus surveys?

Because it is the 1st April everyday at headquarters, believe me.