Condo with Car Elevator

How do the building (and personal) insurers react when every unit has a tank of high-octane gasoline inside?

Besides, cars (even flash ones) smell of, well, car. That heady mix of oil and fuel is fine in a garage, but your lounge?

I image shown on the sign at Suk 11 showed a supercar on a kind of balcony attached to the unit, so the vehicle is really not in the living space. Martha Stewart (before jail) did live in New York loft conversion with a freight elevator that allowed her to park her SUV in the living room!

I can vision that you have the car packed and the family ready to take that much needed vacation and you push the button for the elevator and it's "out of service" awaiting parts from east Timbuktu!

• Like 1

I tried to ignore this post but I couldn't. Has anyone actually thought this through how stupid the car elevator to your living room concept is.

First of all these condos are being offered at 150-175,000 per square meter. So as a car park is about 20 Sqm you are paying 3-3.5MLN baht for something that is usually free when u buy a condo. A parking spot.

Second and more importantly this condo is 40 odd stories high. There is one car elevator. Good Luck trying to get out of your condo between 7.30 - 9am and getting back into your condo between 6- 7.30. In peak hours there will be hour long ++ waits for your turn to use the elevator.

In theory it may sound cool but in reality you are paying a huge amount of money to enjoy a massive inconvenience..

• Like 2