• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Known as the 'Fox Virus'.

Known as the "liberal virus" aka the "left wing virus."

2807-1.jpg

Speaking of a genuinely stupid virus, Ann Coulter is the same algae who suggested on Fox News (of course) her brain storm idea to help stop the humanitarian crisis caused by the arrival of thousands of unaccompanied children from Central America.

Easy for Ann: "First thing I would do is infect every one of those kids with the ebola virus,” she told host Sean Hannity. “The reason why people come to this country is because the government gives illegal immigrants free goodies like welfare.I say we give them a free case of hemorrhagic fever instead."

Dangerously stupid posing as right wing nut tongue-in-cheek.

• Like 2

It has also been reported the algae was first discovered by a family in Wasilla, Alaska, which they frequently used as a bear meat condiment.

I thought it may have been the algae that caused the Irish Potato Famine.

And didn't they then emigrate to somewhere else?

• Like 1

"The algae virus, never before observed in healthy people, was found to affect cognitive functions including visual processing and spatial awareness"

If that's the case, I'd say all Thais must already have it. whistling.gif

I was about to give this poster a ”Like”, but on second thoughts, that might be “defamation”... whistling.gif

Edit: Scared after reading anothe tread at TV today: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/775515-did-i-break-the-law-defamationcheating-girl/http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/775515-did-i-break-the-law-defamationcheating-girl/ w00t.gif

Edited by khunPer

I thought the virus that makes people stupid and even more stupid was called "marriage"

Maybe i have the Happy drug then because i enjoy being Married.

Cool!! I hope it doesn't wear off like mine did (4 times...) Have a great and blessed life!