Karma and Farang

lenmaipen

Do you know that according to Buddhist text, If you die here or live here long enough, the next life you will be reborn as Thai, not Farang anymore. Because you do a lot of Karma in this local space-time I mean in Thailand. and that Karma have to be repaid in some ways. Is that OK if you'd be reborn as Thai perhaps in Pattaya?

I don't see why being reborn as a Thai in Pattaya is not acceptable.

Isn't the theory that if we do many good deeds and few bad deeds, we are reborn into a better life?

Of course the next life might be challenging, doing more good than bad as, say, a police general or a mayor, 555

Don't mind being reborn as Thai, as long I'm not reborn as a ladyboy.

lady-boys are not born, mammy dresses them in skirts and confuses them.

Mother in my wife's neighborhood wanted a daughter. Son number four was one too many. She has dressed the child in girl's clothing since he was born, only lets him play with girls, and is determined to make him a daughter.

Side note: Father recently disappeared.

• Like 1

Don't mind being reborn as Thai, as long I'm not reborn as a ladyboy.

lady-boys are not born, mammy dresses them in skirts and confuses them.

Mother in my wife's neighborhood wanted a daughter. Son number four was one too many. She has dressed the child in girl's clothing since he was born, only lets him play with girls, and is determined to make him a daughter.

Side note: Father recently disappeared.

Yes, nobody around the mother would tell her...<deleted> are you doing to your son.....

Its almost unbelievable if not.....

Better educated Buddhists don't believe in reincarnation (or ghosts), but the doubtful hope to be reborn in the west...

Hmm, never heard that before. But that doesn't mean it's not true. Just like disbelief in reincarnation doesn't mean it's not a fact. I happen to believe in reincarnation, but who cares? Only me. Slightly off topic: I was born a "Christian," so they told me, but I'm not one.

• Like 2

I want to be white girl next time, so I can get me some of those free houses and alimony.

what if youre reborn as a fat white girl with a limp?

Or a hot Thai girl who has to sleep with old white fat men.

Fat white girl can't get husband? Are you sure? Ever been to America?

Hot Thai girl, well I guess house and car will have to do. Sad about the alimony though.

• Like 1

Better educated Buddhists don't believe in reincarnation (or ghosts), but the doubtful hope to be reborn in the west...

Hmm, never heard that before. But that doesn't mean it's not true. Just like disbelief in reincarnation doesn't mean it's not a fact. I happen to believe in reincarnation, but who cares? Only me. Slightly off topic: I was born a "Christian," so they told me, but I'm not one.

therevada buddhism doees not teach reincarnation. It teaches Rebirth. A significant difference

• Like 1

Oh my gosh, how old are you?

Me?

Somsrisonphimai ... you talking to me? GREAT !

Personally, I'm a very hansum 38

(MissFarmGirl calls from a distance). No you aren't ... you lying sod.

You were 48 when you meet me ... and we've never celebrated your birthday since.

You playing Thai Visa again ... dry.png

No Honey ... I'm washing the nappies ... true!

Truth be know ... actually, I'm enjoying my second beer for the day ... life is good ... drunk.gif

Oh my gosh, how old are you?

Me?

Somsrisonphimai ... you talking to me? GREAT !

Personally, I'm a very hansum 38

(MissFarmGirl calls from a distance). No you aren't ... you lying sod.

You were 48 when you meet me ... and we've never celebrated your birthday since.

You playing Thai Visa again ... dry.png

No Honey ... I'm washing the nappies ... true!

Truth be know ... actually, I'm enjoying my second beer for the day ... life is good ... drunk.gif

555 thank god, someone got a sense of humor.

We need an update of the twin picture by the way. Hmm...wondered what they were in their past life, farangs or Thais.

• Like 1