The Old Hands here ...

David48

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Costas, your old enough to be the father of one of the old dudes he's talkin about.

Having said that, this clearly isn't about milking.

David must be talking about JT, UG and George.

I know what he's talking about, but personally as a young member, do not associate with the old farts.

Nothing else to say than groan and moan all day.

We the young ones are the present and the future of this forum the others can start praying to God for their sins to be forgiven.

Edited by Costas2008
  • Like 2

^ Costas, your old enough to be the father of one of the old dudes he's talkin about.

Hey, watch out, I ain't THAT old.bah.gif I still get carded ... when required by law.

I may be all hands though ... I call that being a KLUTZ.

Hey, watch out, I ain't THAT old.bah.gif I still get carded ... when required by law.

I may be all hands though ... I call that being a KLUTZ.

Dude, you old. It's a good thing. It means you won't have to pay taxes for much longer.

After you pass away, PM me, let me if it's ok on the 'other' side. ;)

• Like 1

I will read the OP again tomorrow when sober.............thumbsup.gif ............smile.png

It's about old farts......you have a seat at the head off the table, comrade.

Can I moderate.........w00t.gif

No. You will sit quietly and only speak when somebody rattles ur chain. :)

• Like 2

Longevity on this forum means nothing if it's not backed up by lessons learned first hand. Having said that - I took my grannies advice in many situations around the world and it always worked.

Personally I blame the breakdown of family life in the western world for most of the increasing numbers of travellers with insufficient commonsense to blow their own nose. Good luck to the young farts who scorn the voices of experience - grumpy or otherwise - those impetuous youngsters are doomed to repeat all the basic mistakes until they get the lessons into their heads and start advising the next crop. And so the wheel turns.......

• Like 2

I will read the OP again tomorrow when sober.............thumbsup.gif ............smile.png

It's about old farts......you have a seat at the head off the table, comrade.

Can I moderate.........w00t.gif

No. You will sit quietly and only speak when somebody rattles ur chain. smile.png

She's out..........intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

Some "old hands" have managed to take off the "rose colored glasses" they wore in the early days of their stay in Thailand. Therefore, the vision has become clearer, less blurred and more focused.

During this learning process, some have turned "grumpy", others just increasingly critical. Must confess, I myself have turned "increasingly critical" over the years.

Cheers.

Some "old hands" have managed to take off the "rose colored glasses" they wore in the early days of their stay in Thailand. Therefore, the vision has become clearer, less blurred and more focused.

During this learning process, some have turned "grumpy", others just increasingly critical. Must confess, I myself have turned "increasingly critical" over the years.

Cheers.

About yourself ?

I remember some advice given from the hands here but I have no idea if they were young, old or almost past it.

Remember the topic about 'standing on a 10 Baht coin' or similar?

The guys around in those days were helpful in many ways, yet some were the same as now telling me to run for my life because I was dating the ex wife of a member of the RTP and he found out.

Some things never change on TV, good advice mixed with the shouts of panic and the humour laugh.png

• Like 1

I remember some advice given from the hands here but I have no idea if they were young, old or almost past it.

The guys around in those days were helpful in many ways, yet some were the same as now telling me to run for my life because I was dating the ex wife of a member of the RTP and he found out.

Some things never change on TV, good advice mixed with the shouts of panic and the humour laugh.png

The 10 baht coin was a great thread. Remember it well.

A few of the older posters have since gone, but I always enjoy P Brownstones posts as he's been here for years. There are a number if other posters that are also excellent, with humour, put downs and some sage advice.

The 10 baht coin was a great thread. Remember it well.

A few of the older posters have since gone, but I always enjoy P Brownstones posts as he's been here for years. There are a number if other posters that are also excellent, with humour, put downs and some sage advice.

You too have a good memory :)

Cheers.

The limitless sex obscures all rational thougth when you first get here, but after a year or two, the novelty wears off and you notice the cracks in the plaster.

The Military government, corrupt police, and nutjobs driving ALL commercial vehicles being 3 of the biggest.

• Like 1