Early Morning Coffee in Lopburi?

drjmagic

Of course, they is Black Canaan,in Big C,again, will not open before 09.00 am,( that is the one I use when I am in town,but the coffe is never hot ,only warm) ,must be one near the railway station, or the bus station,but that is the other end of town.

.There use to be one in the small park near the Nett hotel ,only a mobile one,but the coffee was not to bad was ,but remember our tastes are a bit different from the Thai's finding a decent coffee away from the big chains is not easy.I have one near me a good cappuccino,35 bart.

There is that backpacking hostel up from the park, can not think of the name,but they might have something,unless it is 3 in1,for the backpackers

You what a local stall that sells,"coffee bor-lan",ancient coffee in Thai, useing coffee beans and a muslin bag as a fillter,but still uses tin milk,some are ok, and they are about early in the morning.with a large pot of water, offten useing a charcoal stove.

The mobile one if they sell that soya milk, they should have a ginger type tea ,Nam- King, in Thai ,that is not bad ,offten drink that, with out sugar,+ those Bar-Tong -Gor,those yellow allmost x shaped things ,type of fryed dough. ok

I found it!

Well, not quite. It would be nice to go for an early coffee (I am usually up by 5:30 latest) but I have discovered a place that serves coffee by 7:30 a.m..

It is a little bakery across from the Isuzu dealership just a little past the little Big C (on the way out of town) but on the opposite side of the road. The cappuccino is pretty good (decent foam) and the assortment of goodies to go with it are great. Along with the coffee comes a free pot of mint tea. A great deal for 40B!

The woman who runs it speaks very little English but is really friendly. Definitely worth checking out!

The BEST cappuccino that I have found in Lopburi is at the bus station near Sakaow. I think it is called "We Love Coffee" and the coffee and service there are fantastic!

The new little shop on a side road near Noom's Guesthouse also serves good coffee, but the place is usually busy and I often have to wait. No big deal. I just order my coffee and go for a foot massage across the street (great massage!). They will bring it to me there.

Probably the absolutely best coffee I've had in Thailand is Coffee Tom, but the shop is way up at the Army Air base north of town.

Enjoy the Java!

Pete

I found it!

Well, not quite. It would be nice to go for an early coffee (I am usually up by 5:30 latest) but I have discovered a place that serves coffee by 7:30 a.m..

It is a little bakery across from the Isuzu dealership just a little past the little Big C (on the way out of town) but on the opposite side of the road. The cappuccino is pretty good (decent foam) and the assortment of goodies to go with it are great. Along with the coffee comes a free pot of mint tea. A great deal for 40B!

The woman who runs it speaks very little English but is really friendly. Definitely worth checking out!

The BEST cappuccino that I have found in Lopburi is at the bus station near Sakaow. I think it is called "We Love Coffee" and the coffee and service there are fantastic!

The new little shop on a side road near Noom's Guesthouse also serves good coffee, but the place is usually busy and I often have to wait. No big deal. I just order my coffee and go for a foot massage across the street (great massage!). They will bring it to me there.

Probably the absolutely best coffee I've had in Thailand is Coffee Tom, but the shop is way up at the Army Air base north of town.

Enjoy the Java!

Pete

Will try the one across from Isuzu,,when next in town ,got to be better than Black Canyon in Big C, and the service has got to be better, and cheaper.

ps. Where's Noom's Guesthouse

KS