Australia: German tourist bashed for 'claiming he was a Hells Angel'

webfact

Teen tourist bashed for 'having temerity to say he was a member of Hells Angels'
Steve Butcher

MELBOURNE: -- A teenage German tourist repeatedly bashed with a baseball bat by a Hells Angel for claiming to be a member described his attacker as hitting him "like an animal".

Faisal Aakbari was 18 when Glyn David Dickman repeatedly struck and seriously injured him at the outlaw motorcycle gang's clubhouse "for having the temerity to say he was a member of the Hells Angels".

Crown Prosecutor Frances Dalziel also told a Melbourne court on Friday that Dickman, 51, "only stopped when out of breath" after he "inflicted an extreme beating".

Dickman "did not stop because he felt the victim had had enough", Ms Dalziel said, but only because he was "out of breath".

She said Mr Aakbari offered no provocation and that Dickman's motivation was to punish the teen for "falsely claiming to be a member of the Hells Angels".

Mr Aakbari's injuries included bleeding between the skull and lining of the brain, a broken leg and lacerations to his scalp and face.

Ms Dalziel conceded that the consequences of the injuries - inflicted in September, 2009 - were not "catastrophic long term".

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/teen-tourist-bashed-for-having-temerity-to-say-he-was-a-member-of-hells-angels-20141114-11mu5h.html#ixzz3J0oFtLTT

theage.jpg
-- The Age 2014-11-14

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see loads of these guys who think they are Hells Angels members around Hua Hin and Cha Am. It's very sad, they just buy a big bike, leather waistcoast with some emblem thingy on the back and away they go. They're no more Hells Angels as the Pink Panther is a Soi Dog!

Some guys even have the leathers and ride a Honda Click.

True story.

Edited by pinkpanther99
  • Like 1

I see loads of these guys who think they are Hells Angels members around Hua Hin and Cha Am. It's very sad, they just buy a big bike, leather waistcoast with some emblem thingy on the back and away they go. They're no more Hells Angels as the Pink Panther is a Soi Dog!

True story.

Why sad and why do you think they think they are H.A. most of these are in a "family club" out for fun. If the patch is 3 parts and says H.A., banditos or mongols then they are in a criminal gang with countless murders connected to the organization. The kid was nearly clubbed to death simply for claiming false membership, he obviously had mental health issues as do a few TVF members.

Edited by daoyai
  • Like 2

Reasonable response methinks.

Similar to people claiming to be marines, SAS et all. Beat the shit out of the bullshitters. thumbsup.gif

Alwys saddened by the primitives that would advocate violence as a response to words. Look how effed up the world is today, this attitude is a primary cause.

You lookin a smack too ! Pull yer neck in. tongue.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Beating a teen with a baseball bat, coward idiot bah.gif

What would you suggest he should beat him with then ?

I he would be smart enough he could try beating the teen in playing chess. Or start a ping pong match. But beating someone with a baseball bat while being surrounded by the own comrades in the own club house sounds like a coward, doesnt it?

• Like 2

I he would be smart enough he could try beating the teen in playing chess. Or start a ping pong match. But beating someone with a baseball bat while being surrounded by the own comrades in the own club house sounds like a coward, doesnt it?

If he had followed your advice and "beat the teen in playing chess, or started a ping-pong match", his own comrades would have taken the baseball bat to him instead.

Here's a hint. Think about where they were..........

• Like 2

A lot of the members of these outlaw motorcycle gangs in Melbourne are middle eastern guys and pretty hot headed to begin with. The sooner they make these gangs ilegal the better, the gangs have just lost a high court appeal from being declared illegal.

• Like 1

If you were a real man, you'd take me down in a chess fight!

Why-eye-youghta...

whether you think he deserved it or not doesn't really matter. The fact is there was almost a 100% chance this was going to happen if you are stupid enough to say that especially at a HA clubhouse. Personally I would like to see the same thing happen to all of these outlaw gangs too. Just a bunch of punks that need to be taken down.

• Like 1

True story.

"I see loads of these guys who think they are Hells Angels members around Hua Hin and Cha Am."

Not to mention the loads of guys parading around Beach Rd & Walking Street in Pattaya who think they're studs and often brazenly appear on the streets wearing the official Stud Ensemble.

Of course that's no reason to beat them senseless with a baseball bat. We all have our pet self-delusions.

post-145917-0-48156000-1415956429_thumb.

More likely just common foreign criminals hiding in Thailand.

True story.

sounds careful to me

Reasonable response methinks.

Similar to people claiming to be marines, SAS et all. Beat the shit out of the bullshitters. thumbsup.gif

I tried really hard to join the girl guides once. Does that count? Should I be afraid?cheesy.gif

No Darling, have no fear. Do you still push your hankie up your knickerleg?

Motor bike gangs have been outlawed in Queensland, and other states are looking at this now. The crime rate has fallen and drug distribution slowed, according to press reports.

The German teenager was not alone in being bashed. A year or two back, one bikie was beaten and killed while about to check in for a flight.