Palestinian boy shot by Israeli troops at Gaza border

webfact

He was warned verbally. The warning shots were fired. He was wounded not shot dead. He was taken to the hospital. Not beheaded.

Not enough for Seastallion and the ilk like him.

He was TEN years old.

A bomb on a 10 year old is as deadly as one on a 30 year old!

He didn't have a bomb, but whatever just kill him. He might have one. blink.png

• Like 1

The Institute for Palestine Studies published a detailed report on Gaza’s Tunnel Phenomenon in the summer of 2012. It reported that tunnel construction in Gaza has resulted in a large number of child deaths.

“At least 160 children have been killed in the tunnels, according to Hamas officials”

The author, Nicolas Pelham, explains that Hamas uses child laborers to build their terror tunnels because, “much as in Victorian coal mines, they are prized for their nimble bodies”

Ahhh, ok then. That excuses the Israeli soldier for shooting an unarmed child.

No, its just provides clear and undeniable evidence that Hamas managed to turn even children into a weapon against Israel.

IDF does not need an excuse, anyone trying to cross the border and insisting on doing so after the warning shot is at their own risk.

Uniformed across any country in the world.

Your poor and distasteful attempts to turn it into anti Israel bashing is boresome, as you have already shown your true colors in regards to arabs killing other arabs or arabs killing jews.

Thankfully you don't stalk me. Or perhaps you were on suspension for your flames when I have posted clear unequivocal condemnation of Muslim terrorists.

So go do your anti-Muslim trolling elsewhere. You can't even put a logical or rational post together.

He was warned verbally. The warning shots were fired. He was wounded not shot dead. He was taken to the hospital. Not beheaded.

He was TEN years old.

Enough with the bleeding heart attitudes towards those terrorist, young and old,

these people send young kids to commit act of terrorism, a Palestinian mother is proud

when her son get killed and wish that they will kill more.... go and make peace with people

like that...

Any one who hasn't seen ISIS boys recruits in full battle gear, or seen young Palestinians

armed with rifles and other weapons, and willing to use them, must have been leaving

under a rock or deep in a cave in the Ural mountains....

Where is your prove he is an terrorist?

• Like 1

He was TEN years old.

When these kids are brainwashed at their Medrese from the age of 6 by the age of 10 they are qualified to carry a bomb belt.

It is Israeli fault of course.

What a 10 year old boy was doing climbing over the wall?

His mother is probably happy and proud of her child almost making a martyr. Also Israeli fault, of coarse.

At what age do the children get conscripted into the military in Gaza? In Angola? In Sudan? It is all the Jews fault.

Children climb walls, it is called playing. What are you talking about the military? Got nothing to do with shooting an unarmed kid.

It (the video) is indeed, hence why Israel has over 2 million arabs living in Israel with Israeli citizenship, where arab hate speech is against the law.

Now, how many Jews live in Arab countries?whistling.gif

I do not know how many Jews live in Arab countries; but I doubt that it's zero.

What I do know, and has been proven many times, is that a form of apartheid exists in Israel which means that Israeli Arabs have fewer rights than Jewish Israelis.

If you do not know, but doubt its zero, that would mean the amount is negligible and insignificant., So pretty safe to assume 20% of the population is significant enough

It has also been proven many times, that even accepting your version of apartheid, those 2 million chose to live in Israel and would not go anywhere else, because even under the worst conditions(which is not true) their lives are better than in arab countries best condition.

I could post at least a dozen of video's and interviews with arabs who state they love living in Israel and those wanting to live in Israel with Israeli passport, but would not waste my time, because deep inside you know its true.

Israel has Arab members of Parliament, why do not you name an Arab country where at least 1 member of Parliament is Non Arab?

Edited by konying
  • Like 1

Thankfully you don't stalk me. Or perhaps you were on suspension for your flames when I have posted clear unequivocal condemnation of Muslim terrorists.

So go do your anti-Muslim trolling elsewhere. You can't even put a logical or rational post together.

Yeah, i must have missed those responses on ISIS thread and another thread where you okayed the stabbing of a jew

Of course i can not put a logical post together, because logic is not something you can understand.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Children climb walls, it is called playing.

I grew up on a military base and I never "played" on any walls with a guard and a rifle standing over me - even when I was lot younger than this kid. There is little doubt that he he knew he was not supposed to be where he was and he was warned to turn back and did not.

Edited by Ulysses G.

He was TEN years old.

When these kids are brainwashed at their Medrese from the age of 6 by the age of 10 they are qualified to carry a bomb belt.

It is Israeli fault of course.

What a 10 year old boy was doing climbing over the wall?

His mother is probably happy and proud of her child almost making a martyr. Also Israeli fault, of coarse.

At what age do the children get conscripted into the military in Gaza? In Angola? In Sudan? It is all the Jews fault.

Children climb walls, it is called playing. What are you talking about the military? Got nothing to do with shooting an unarmed kid.

Children also fall from walls and break legs.

You dont shoot unarmed ten year olds under ANY circumstances. Once again another display of a total disrespect for life (a childs).

Any wonder why Arabs are lining up to destroy 'Nazi Israhell'. Animals !!!

I doubt you have ever had to live "under ANY circumstances".

Sorry. A little confused by this sentence. Could you please spell out what you mean by this. I have my slow and confused Monday hat on today. Cheers.

Sorry, coma. My fault.

I meant to say that living under circumstances when your life is interrupted by sirens of a rocket attack, when your kids of ANY age are under death threat from bombs and rockets -

your perspective on life and death changes.

I hope you and your family never lived under such circumstances. Didn't mean any offence or ambiguity.

To cut this short - there are circumstances when even a TEN year old boy may be viewed as a 'clear and present danger'.

If the boy was innocent - it is a tragic yet understandable mistake. Not a proof of Israeli soldiers being Nazis, terrorists, murderers like some posters say.

Are we all okay in here? We don't all have some ghastly problem?

Very difficult emotive subject, let's please keep the discussions calm and collected. I know it's tricky, but best foot forward and all that, what what.

Just another day with the usual atrocities of the Israeli jews continuing their genocide.

They probably defend this in saying that it is preventive self defense because as we all know Palestinians are all terrorists and will inevitably attack Israel at one time in their lives.

And they have not?rolleyes.gif

Very sad, but that is what happens when dealing with terrorism. It would not be the first time Hamas strapped a suicide bomb on a child.

Yes I agree, thats what happens when there is no punishment for IDF forces who shoot civilians on any pretext, there was no bomb strapped to the body of this 10 year old child

• Like 1

Being shot for approaching the fence. If that happened to a Jewish boy 70 years ago they would be screaming about war-crimes and now be hounding the soldier.

There it is again. The antisemitic and obviously false implication of equivalency between modern Israel and Nazi Germany. Do the math, 70 years ago is 1944.

Calling this statement antisemitic is a joke and totally disqualifies any statement made by you.

Your opinion. It is actually well established that Israel - Nazi equivalency rhetoric is indeed a form of antisemitism. If you don't value my comments may I suggest the ignore feature.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

According to the report the soldier was following policy to shoot but had not intended on shooting that high. So I think it's worth questioning the details of their policies they have for dealing with these incidents. Of course that's an internal IDF matter but be clear Israel has no interest in incidents like this happening for the obvious humanitarian reasons and also it is well understood they will be used for anti-Israel propaganda purposes.

The Palestinian leadership on the other hand is not worried about applauding intentional murderous terrorists of innocent civilians going about their business ... they think the world is mostly on their side now, and they're right.

Yes, the world IS mostly on the Palestinian side now.

Do you wonder why?

EU is planning economical sanctions against Israel. Let's see if big brother raises the daily allowance. Taking financial hits hurts em worse than being considered animals by the most of the rest of world.

It's hard to not be very skeptical about how justified the IDF was in this case. With images of the laughing IDF soldiers sniping children in the last offensive, and the IDF T-shirts with the pregnant Arab woman in crosshairs with the caption "One shot, two kills", I tend to want to have proof that the soldiers were disciplined and following legitimate orders, rather than take the IDF line.

Aren't you the one who always talks about not judging all Muslims by what you allege are the few insane, bad Muslims? I guess it is just convenient for you to do the opposite when it comes to judging the IDF or the other side.

I'll take your point into consideration. You may have a point. Or it may be that the IDF in general is in fact intent on ethnic cleansing.

Perhaps I'd be less inclined to generalise if there weren't so many Muslim haters (such as yourself) here.

I am equal opportunist hater. I hate all bad people regardless of race, religion, gender . . . well, I kinda like bad girls.

May I join in on this? Except you should use "bad" girls, 'cause most of them are quite "good".

Edited by ABCer

Without pointing fingers, it's a sad day anywhere in the world where trained soldiers feel the need to shoot 10 year old kids.

Absolutely. Things need to change on both sides and both sides need braver leaders ... but right now, that isn't in the cards. <snip>

Great comments ... no likes left ... please accept a ... thumbsup.gif

Just another day with the usual atrocities of the Israeli jews continuing their genocide.

They probably defend this in saying that it is preventive self defense because as we all know Palestinians are all terrorists and will inevitably attack Israel at one time in their lives.

And the others have not?coffee1.gif

My sympathies go out to the murdered child and his loved ones. The murdered child: shot at long range by a trained coward, behind a tall fence with barbs in it, and out in the middle of plain sight in broad daylight, nowhere near any of these cowardly, paranoid narcissists, but you never know, do you. He may have been packing the Doomsday Machine in his underwear. Cowards and sick animals who make this out to be anything other than what it is: murdering an innocent child from long range with zero risk when the bullet slammed into his little body.

A child! An innocent child, who was born into captivity by the very ones who murdered him! This is the focus of the OP.

• Like 1

I hope the boy pulls through.

There is very little chance this shooting is in any way justified, unless some crucial detail is missing from the short reports available.

It happened in day time, and if the IDF soldiers could take the shot, it means they should have been able to see who it was they were shooting at.

While the instructions might have been adhered to, the commanding officer (or whomever is in charge) usually got the authority to act in different

ways under similar situations. It could have been a botched shot, but that does not make it any more justified, just lame. Just as a thought, could

have fired a smoke grenade his way, that usually gets people's attention, and not much harm done.

Now, the other bit - the kid wasn't supposed to be there. Hard to imagine he didn't know, unless he's got some mental deficiency, and then it was

his caretaker's responsibility. People in these parts, including kids, know well enough where they can hang around. Again, no details yet, so hard

to say how this came about. Not knocking off the IDF speculations that he might have been scouting for someone, but seems a bit far fetched if

things panned out as they did.

There were child suicide bombers in the past, true enough - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict. As far as I understand, though, the incident happened in a clear area, not exactly standard MO for these sort of attacks.

This comes at a time when one of the main news stories in Israel has to do with a similar case - http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/2014/11/12/3815b2b9-0296-42bd-848d-459b8d8f42c3_story.html - which would probably serve for making the current one less likely to fade away.

• Like 1

And the others have not?coffee1.gif

My sympathies go out to the murdered child and his loved ones. The murdered child: shot at long range by a trained coward, behind a tall fence with barbs in it, and out in the middle of plain sight in broad daylight, nowhere near any of these cowardly, paranoid narcissists, but you never know, do you. He may have been packing the Doomsday Machine in his underwear. Cowards and sick animals who make this out to be anything other than what it is: murdering an innocent child from long range with zero risk when the bullet slammed into his little body.

A child! An innocent child, who was born into captivity by the very ones who murdered him! This is the focus of the OP.

Sure helps to read before posting rubbish.

He is NOT murdered, he was taken into ISRAELI hospital IN Israel and IS recovering.

• Like 1