webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is NO NEED to come out with any comment about any opposition during the visit. PM. Just come and carry out what you have to do relating to drought matters, nothing more.

There needs to be better spokespersons for the PM. worry for what ?? you create more problems with these requests. If anyone wants to hold a banner up let them, they will be always these people no matter.

Hot heads and violent disruptors from the old regime ok then act.

WHY ON EARTH show a picture of the reds ????? WHY any picture of yellows pinks blues would have been appropriate.

This sort of dung stirring photos should not be plastered on topics. This is old Shin stuff that has not this sort of rabid following as before, the money dried up so did the following---well a big % anyway.

Ginjag, we know you support the minority of all people in Thailand and the world, but please show some common sense in your comments, or maybe you are a Thai high ranked officer who is just posting with a fake account.

Majority. Thailand and world.---- Minority at the last election for PTP. Your common sense is low if you support PTP/Shins. much higher if you give the PM chance to sort out the DUNG from Yingluck and company. Your post being personal does you no favours , but it expected from the clan.

Shi_te, guess we can't put it off any longer. Alright, lads, lock and load, point the needle North!

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Just kidding, Ginjag, don't lose your wig, mate. biggrin.png

Full head of hair and NO beer belly thanks, but leave me out of the posts it is not your business to include my name to gain brownie points.

Kids stuff alright, pity you couldn't put the humour to better use.

A visit is good for the people in drought hit areas. He doesn't have to go to the Mall or OTOP shops for photo ops.--or have 50 in 3 years, shopping.thumbsup.gif

Just kidding, don't get your knickers in a twist.

• Like 1

The question is will they arrest any groups of 5 or more supporters of the PM which is still technically a political event directly contrevening their own NCPO stance on political gatherings ??? 55555

SOD IT, there are 5 of us, I'll tell granny she cannot go.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Shi_te, guess we can't put it off any longer. Alright, lads, lock and load, point the needle North!

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Full head of hair and NO beer belly thanks, but leave me out of the posts it is not your business to include my name to gain brownie points.

A visit is good for the people in drought hit areas. He doesn't have to go to the Mall or OTOP shops for photo ops.--or have 50 in 3 years, shopping.thumbsup.gif

That's the spirit, old boy! I was starting to think you were a stodgy old codger.

Anyone coming from a free democratic nation like Australia and has enjoyed freedom of speech and opinions all their lives should be ashamed of themselves for supporting the junta and thinly disguising the majority of thai people who voted for the PTP as. Sheep.

That's why the yellow elite will never win with their superior attitude in referring to north as buffalo brains.

Firstly, Australia is far from free it is almost a police state, secondly the so called freedom of speech has been badly eroded. By your ongoing rhetoric, It is clear you are not in a partnership with a Thai female and living in a red area because if you were you would have by now woke up to the fact of the limited intellect the majority of Reds possess. If you are then it calls into question your level of intellect.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

That's the spirit, old boy! I was starting to think you were a stodgy old codger.

And jolly hockey sticks to you, So maybe your not the old washer woman I imagined.---sort of Norman Evens ?

There is NO NEED to come out with any comment about any opposition during the visit. PM. Just come and carry out what you have to do relating to drought matters, nothing more.

There needs to be better spokespersons for the PM. worry for what ?? you create more problems with these requests. If anyone wants to hold a banner up let them, they will be always these people no matter.

WHY ON EARTH show a picture of the reds ????? WHY any picture of yellows pinks blues would have been appropriate.

This sort of dung stirring photos should not be plastered on topics. This is old Shin stuff that has not this sort of rabid following as before, the money dried up so did the following---well a big % anyway.

Ginjag, we know you support the minority of all people in Thailand and the world, but please show some common sense in your comments, or maybe you are a Thai high ranked officer who is just posting with a fake account.

Majority. Thailand and world.---- Minority at the last election for PTP. Your common sense is low if you support PTP/Shins. much higher if you give the PM chance to sort out the DUNG from Yingluck and company. Your post being personal does you no favours , but it expected from the clan.

Clearly you are ecstatic about living under martial law, not everyone is. Every time this Duke of York utters something it reminds me of that nutty General character Kenny Everett used to do.

Even my Mrs reached for the remote when he was gibbering away yesterday. About the 2nd crop of rice this time. Anyway hope they spice up the somtam for him in Isan. Looks like this Ginjok bloke is carrying his bags to me.

edit for poor English.

Edited by phutoie2

Majority of Thailand and the world support a unelected General taking over the country by force? You really are a comedian!

And no I don't support the shins or PTP, but the way you blindly support the unelected General and try to group everyone who criticise him into some type of clan is rather sad.

Edited by peptidebomber
  • Like 1

Anyone coming from a free democratic nation like Australia and has enjoyed freedom of speech and opinions all their lives should be ashamed of themselves for supporting the junta and thinly disguising the majority of thai people who voted for the PTP as. Sheep.

That's why the yellow elite will never win with their superior attitude in referring to north as buffalo brains.

coming from Australia I realized what a total farce the ptp and reds were, both groups would have been jailed for all the crap they caused and thaksin would have been locked up and the key thrown away. In Australia the laws stop people like thaksin, the ptp and reds, yes they stop the yellows as well but we all know what started it. They also have education in Australia that is a requirement for all people unlike the thai education standards, when you have a lot of people with no education you always get the sheeple as can be seen with the reds, I mean who else but reds and ptp would cheer when told of children being blown up, seems like you have no idea at all about what law and freedom really mean, you like to see you red brothers just killing people to show how big their balls are especially when thaksin is paying them to do it.

Majority of Thailand and the world support a unelected General taking over the country by force? You really are a comedian!

And no I don't support the shins or PTP, but the way you blindly support the unelected General and try to group everyone who criticise him into some type of clan is rather sad.

Your over excited to react. The other poster said "I support the minority and the world" You replied wrongly, so you are the comedian--read it again.

I know the world majority is against the intervention/PM at the minute. So read again-OK. The clan is rather SAD by not recognizing any improvements--and being in denial re PTP/Shins.

I do not blindly support, I am merely going along with it for the time being.--stop the hate, you will feel better and renew your spectacles.

Edited by ginjag

Your over excited to react. The other poster said "I support the minority and the world" You replied wrongly, so you are the comedian--red it again.

I know the world majority is against the intervention/PM at the minute. So read again-OK. The clan is rather SAD by not recognizing any improvements--and being in denial re PTP/Shins.

I do not blindly support, I am merely going along with it for the time being.--stop the hate, you will feel better and renew your spectacles.

Fair enough, I misread, but 'red it again' is that being a comedian or do you need spectacles?

Improvements you talk about, I seemed to have missed those other than promises but no action.

Do you really think the General has done a perfect job and is above criticism?

Clearly you are ecstatic about living under martial law, not everyone is. Every time this Duke of York utters something it reminds me of that nutty General character Kenny Everett used to do.

Even my Mrs reached for the remote when he was gibbering away yesterday. About the 2nd crop of rice this time. Anyway hope they spice up the somtam for him in Isan. Looks like this Ginjok bloke is carrying his bags to me.

edit for poor English.

Martial law is not affecting me--OR a vast majority of Thais---seems to be affecting you, but HOW?

Your Lady, How is martial law affecting her ??? most Thais do not know what it is. The PM was not targeting your misses about 2nd crop, unless she has vast amounts of paddy. My bet is your Mrs did not understand, as she will grow near only for her family needs.

My name is ginjag, while your in Khon Khen waving your Shins banner with your Lady, go and get some reading glasses as yours are old hence the wrong spelling.

Ecstatic about the PM no, just because I do not join in with the clans rhetoric ???

Your over excited to react. The other poster said "I support the minority and the world" You replied wrongly, so you are the comedian--red it again.

Fair enough, I misread, but 'red it again' is that being a comedian or do you need spectacles?

Improvements you talk about, I seemed to have missed those other than promises but no action.

For the umpteenth time, Your last sentence is NO

Second to last sentence, You have maybe missed any good through your own focus on slagging the PM. Compare time, we have to do, so we can improve. So every time I have to ask this.

How much action was there from PTP over 3 years to put the Thai people on the straight and narrow ??

Wasted 3 years, was elected, and threw it away with neglect.

If you think the PM has not improved anything and not acted on anything and you expect 6 months is enough to clean the dung up--stay in your sorry frame of mind.

I am going along the bumpy road for the time being without shouting my head off about beaches and jet ski's.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Now calm down. Dusit surveys show over 90% of Thais agree with the General's efforts to restore the Thai economy and political civilality. Surely General Prayuth couldn't possibly face many dissents during this visit, if at all.

Would that be a minority of Thai people who were opposed to the last Shin government? A minority that was nearly as big in number as the minority that did support the last Shin party in the last election. Maybe that Shin minority will be a smaller minority than before? We shall see.

There were mass protests, vast numbers of Thais, against the attempted whitewash and return to power of the non elected criminal fugitive that leads the Shin party vehicles. Yet when his puppet regime's leader was removed for her illegal actions, followed by the removal of a caretaker government that couldn't or didn't want to maintain the peace, the masses didn't come out on the streets. The UDD leaders calls for mass rallies, beating the war drum events and the formation of democracy defense paramilitaries fizzled out to nothing.

Face it - the Shins may well be biding their time, but they're also on the back foot. One lie too many.

Are you one of the Shin boiler room team? They like to pretend any who don't bow to the Shin way are not showing common sense or must be yellow. They can't accept that not everyone can be fooled by the criminal mastermind and his expensive lobbyists.

• Like 1

Fizzled out to nothing indeed, but still a need for martial law then?

Your observations are spot on, so where was this escalation if violence going to appear from S one of the main reasons of the coup?

Your own words support had " fizzled out" I agree with what you just said, support for the UDD/PTP just didnt materialise to even come remotely close to a civil war !!!

• Like 1

One has to be pretty deluded to gauge the popularity of a spent political movement on a photograph of a few thousand people as in above.

When one has no tangible evidence to support their argument and ALL evidence is showing otherwise photos and "All the people I know support red" is the only arguments they have left.

Of course one could use that argument to suggest the PDRC are not a spent force and in fact the most popular movement going by the photo below and in fact if we use this desperate narrative to argue a majority then the PDRC actually had numbers at a protest site that the ed shirts could only dream of.

Of course I don't look at photo's or argue "all the people I know" to judge a majority. I look at facts and evidence.

If I had the red mindset Australia's majority would be sheep!

Lets hope Prayut has a PEACEFUL and constructive visit to Isaan. I for one look forward to seeing him in Khon Kaen and I take great solace in the fact that me and my family will be safe from any violence unlike when Ahbisit came to visit Khon Kaen and the reds threatened my family.

Once again then, if they are such a spent force, with no support left, why was the election blocked, and why can an election not be held as soon as possible?

Well said.

• Like 2

That's a clever picture in the lead story. 'Redshirts welcome the General.' Then you read it's a picture of a welcome to the former PM. I nearly fell for it in my haste to read the text of the story.

Image, Image, Image. Is that all they care about. Please don't show any animosity as it will affect our 'image'.

I'm sure people in my home town of Birmingham UK will want to read about the PM's visit to the NE and will be mortified if there is any opposition to him. I'm so glad to be getting out next spring.

For the umpteenth time, Your last sentence is NO

Second to last sentence, You have maybe missed any good through your own focus on slagging the PM. Compare time, we have to do, so we can improve. So every time I have to ask this.

How much action was there from PTP over 3 years to put the Thai people on the straight and narrow ??

Wasted 3 years, was elected, and threw it away with neglect.

If you think the PM has not improved anything and not acted on anything and you expect 6 months is enough to clean the dung up--stay in your sorry frame of mind.

I am going along the bumpy road for the time being without shouting my head off about beaches and jet ski's.

Stop going on about the past, what about the last coups and appointed governments, what did they achieve?

I think the same as most educated people. PTP where disgraceful, corrupt and selfish, but they were also elected, and so like all democratically elected governments they had to get laws through parliament. Not easy in most countries.

I'm sure Obama wishes he had the power to enact legislation as the General does.

Which is the point, comparing progress to the last few years is like apples and oranges.

He has the power to make dramatic changes quickly, no one to oppose, c'mon General do something!

You can give him time ginjag, I do hope he succeeds, but I think he is running out of time quickly.

One has to be pretty deluded to gauge the popularity of a spent political movement on a photograph of a few thousand people as in above.

When one has no tangible evidence to support their argument and ALL evidence is showing otherwise photos and "All the people I know support red" is the only arguments they have left.

Of course one could use that argument to suggest the PDRC are not a spent force and in fact the most popular movement going by the photo below and in fact if we use this desperate narrative to argue a majority then the PDRC actually had numbers at a protest site that the ed shirts could only dream of.

Of course I don't look at photo's or argue "all the people I know" to judge a majority. I look at facts and evidence.

If I had the red mindset Australia's majority would be sheep!

Lets hope Prayut has a PEACEFUL and constructive visit to Isaan. I for one look forward to seeing him in Khon Kaen and I take great solace in the fact that me and my family will be safe from any violence unlike when Ahbisit came to visit Khon Kaen and the reds threatened my family.

but constantly posting spurious claims about support for the junta and the self appointed PM, based on results of polls conducted by the Thai Researchers in Community Happiness Association is a perfectly reasonable act?

Mmmm, OK.......................................coffee1.gif

Err Thailand is not Australia!!! and why should anyone born in a democratic country by default be a slavering democracy supporter in a foreign country?