Scotland A v England B

rijit

scotland Marshall, Whittaker, Robertson, R.Martin, Hanley, Maloney, Mulgrew, Brown ©, C.Martin, Naismith, Anya

v

england Forster, Clyne, Cahill, Smalling, Shaw, Wilshere, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Downing, Milner, Welbeck, Rooney.

All things given for a minor nation i thought scotland played really

really well. :D and gave our second string a decent enough run out. Perhaps next time we can give a few more of our u 21' s a game. Might give scotland a better chance:blink:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Really good goals in this match. Maybe would have been better if Scotland had rested tired players and England truly fielded a 'B' team, as it stands it was rather a futile exercise- observe what happens when a better team plays a tired team. Having said that I don't think England have a second set as such, for once there is strength and depth, but strong enough when it counts?

I really hope England perform well in the finals, and that Scotland get there too (the 2 Ireland teams and Wales also).

Scotland are good enough, but what a group!

and that Scotland get there too

I don't but it looks likely they will. They hate us and so I'm happy if they don't qualify..................ever.........for anything :D

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Where's my beer subsidy you gimps? :D

I don't but it looks likely they will. They hate us and so I'm happy if they don't qualify..................ever.........for anything biggrin.png

Where's my beer subsidy you gimps? biggrin.png

there aint one, you lost, get used to it biggrin.png

I don't but it looks likely they will. They hate us and so I'm happy if they don't qualify..................ever.........for anything biggrin.png

Where's my beer subsidy you gimps? biggrin.png

there aint one, you lost, get used to it biggrin.png

Oh no rijit...we always win in the long run. ;)

I don't but it looks likely they will. They hate us ...

To be fair, so does every other country on the planet. Why single out the Jocks? whistling.gif

I don't agree. That's why Heathrow is one of the busiest airports on the very same planet. Tourists don't really go to places they hate. But even the ones who hate us, don't hate us as passionately as the scots do. smile.png

To be fair, so does every other country on the planet. Why single out the Jocks? whistling.gif

I don't agree. That's why Heathrow is one of the busiest airports on the very same planet. Tourists don't really go to places they hate.

It's not the place, just the folk. wai2.gif

But even the ones who hate us, don't hate us as passionately as the scots do. smile.png

I think the Scots are just much more focussed, whereas the English hate just about everybody, including the Jocks. whistling.gif

Edited by rajyindee

I don't agree. That's why Heathrow is one of the busiest airports on the very same planet. Tourists don't really go to places they hate. But even the ones who hate us, don't hate us as passionately as the scots do. smile.png

forget the rankings, ,every footballing nation will rate beating us, even when were shit we're still a 'rated' scalp and the hate bit ,, is general low end media <deleted> fed and swallowed 2 low end iq's

• 3 months later...

Cricket? Whats that? Just a jumped up game of rounders.

They don't even do oranges at half time...bloody tea!!!

Mind you its a game the English are truly awful at so carry on chaps! clap2.gif

Tea...mmmmm. Takes me back to Lensbury (Shell's place)....Sarnies (with the crusts off of course), cream cakes and English Breakfast Tea.....all served by luscious young ladies in short skirtsthumbsup.gif You can keep your oranges Smokes!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...