Thai Chinese girlfriend

A1Str8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is here again. Cypress, baby i couldn't help but notice that you are seriously mad at the world.

I have to come clean. The reason i opened the thread was simply to read comments from people like you because i find them amusing.

I didn't try to suggest anything. There's no such thing as a social economic ladder. Unfortunately it only exists in your head. Nobody's talking about attributes unless you are. They are not held in high esteem.

I am not in need of any validation, but i enjoy reading your retarded comments so even thought you are wrong, please keep them coming.

People like you were the reason i opened the thread, nothing else and it worked but everybody gave up already. Please, for the sake of social ladder, persevere.

I would add that the exhaust on my bike is stock. I find the aftermarket ones too loud.

And refrain from bashing Blackfox. In my opinion he's a very cool person. In fact i would love to get to know him. I am sure we would get along well. Blackfox if you are reading this, send me a pm, we will go out and hook up with a few girls, preferably mixed race.

Mad at the world? What, because I give you the ribbing you so richly deserve for being such a tool? OK, mate if you say so.

You don't get it dude. He didn't start the thread for the reasons you indicated but yes mate, if you must know, I do have the attributes these girls are seeking.

As for you, Mitty, I have no idea whether that long resume you just typed out is the truth or a load of horse manure - I don't really care - but what I DO know is that you're vulgar and with little in the way of class because only someone with THOSE attributes would go to such extraordinary lengths to convince people on an anonymous forum of his "pedigree".

You're a berk

I'll admit it's easy to shelve "class" in an anonymous forum such as this.

Politeness, courtesy, and respect I do have in person but we will never meet.

Like I said, if you really do want to have it out, then PM me.

Also, you just stated/confirmed I have those attributes. Thanks for your affirmation pal.

I feel somewhat vindicated now knowing that I, a man of great pedigree, can bark as loud as I do.

Woof woof.

I don't agree with that. A man in his 40s is very desirable for several reasons in the eyes of women regardless of nationality.

Only one in Thailand....money
You're right. Money seems to rule over all else however, there are many girls that have money and are not actively seeking ours...predominantly Thai/Chinese girls.

That's quality girls of 'well to do' families who have access to money.

Several girls who are friends with my wife have made their own money.

These girls are educated, determined and classy. Even they admit these attributes were instilled from their Chinese ancestry.

They are somewhat fearful that their equal class Thai/Chinese male will take on a Gik for fun, and a Mia noi after marriage. They are now more averse to pairing up with this man.

What many are wishing for more than their Thai equal, is a western man who exudes the same attributes as themselves. Their parents understand their wish and will respect their decision to establish a relationship with a western man on the proviso he is of similar standing.

The problem is however, so few western men here are in their class.

It truly is a shame.

I pine for the day when I see more genuinely well partnered couples of different ethnicity.

Edited by Blackfox
  • Like 1

I don't agree with that. A man in his 40s is very desirable for several reasons in the eyes of women regardless of nationality.

You're right. Money seems to rule over all else however, there are many girls that have money and are not actively seeking ours...predominantly Thai/Chinese girls.

These girls are educated, determined and classy. Even they admit these attributes were instilled from their Chinese ancestry.

They are somewhat fearful that their equal class Thai/Chinese male will take on a Gik for fun, and a Mia noi after marriage. They are now more averse to pairing up with this man.

What many are wishing for more than their Thai equal, is a western man who exudes the same attributes as themselves. Their parents understand their wish and will respect their decision to establish a relationship with a western man on the proviso he is of similar standing.

It truly is a shame.

I pine for the day when I see more genuinely well partnered couples of different ethnicity.

No Thai girls with money or respect for themselves would be seen dead with a white foreigner.

If they were that foolish their parents would disown them, so money gone.

PS

Plenty of hill tribes with Chinese ancestry, usually the poorest and most primitive people in Thailand.

Edited by BritManToo

It truly is a shame.

No Thai girls with money or respect for themselves would be seen dead with a white foreigner.

PS

Plenty of hill tribes with Chinese ancestry, usually the poorest and most primitive people in Thailand.

That's so not true. Where did you get that from? Tom and Jerry?

[quote name="Cypress Hill".

Even those with a modicum of refined intelligence have little more understanding of what goes on outside Thailand's borders than their darker counterparts up North.

Sorry but you sound like a social climber who's desperate for validation you probably weren't able to attain elsewhere.

BritManToo, as A1Str8 previously indicated, you have some deep rooted hate and anger you must deal with.

Cypress Hill, I do agree that many of some "refined intelligence" as you describe, have little understanding of what goes on outside Thailand's borders.

The Thai education system is to blame for that.

However, and this is for both of you;

the way you refer to the girls here makes me wonder why you are even in this country.

You both seem to have some deep seated animosity to Thai girls, myself and A1Str8.

Do you feel resentment?

Resentment? Resentment of what, exactly?

I simply explained why the Chinese-Thai girls that you and the other guy seem to elevate over and above the majority are little more than the beneficiaries of hyperbole rooted in Thai beauty ideals.

You don't prefer them because of their education or their values - you prefer them for one of a couple of reasons

1. Because they're perceived as somehow being "better" in terms of wealth, beauty and/or class by the locals

or

2. Because you believe that by dating them, you're distinguishing yourselves from what you and some Thais regard as the Western heathen.

You're hiding behind the crap you've been spoon-fed by Thai society and other impressionable farangs who've gone a little TOO native.

You're just social climbers and i can't understand why any Westerner would find a place for themselves in a class system that has sweet F.A. in the way of impact upon their lives.

As for my having animosity towards Thai girls, that's ridiculous!

I like both fair-skinned and darker-skinned Thai women because i find beauty and VALUE in individuals not in pigeonholes.

I don't place one ethnic group over another based on the bullshit spewed by the simplistic and infantile media. White good; dark bad

Edited by Cypress Hill
  • Like 1

Cypress. Citrus whatever.

Why can't you understand that noone elevates them above anybody else. Nobody tries to distinguish anything. I simply said that she is Thai Chinese.

The girl i went out with today is Burmese. So is there anything wrong with that? Did i just elevate people from Myanmar above the rest of the population because i went out with her and i told you?

I simply explained why the Chinese-Thai girls that you and the other guy seem to elevate over and above the majority.

are little more than the beneficiaries of hyperbole rooted in Thai beauty ideals.

You don't prefer them because of their education or their values - you prefer them for one of a couple of reasons

1. Because they're perceived as somehow being "better" in terms of wealth, beauty and/or class by the locals

or

2. Because you believe that by dating them, you're distinguishing yourselves from what you and some Thais regard as the Western heathen.

You're hiding behind the crap you've been spoon-fed by Thai society and other impressionable farangs who've gone a little TOO native.

You're just social climbers and i can't understand why any Westerner would find a place for themselves in a class system that has sweet F.A. in the way of impact upon their lives.

I like both fair-skinned and darker-skinned Thai women because i find beauty and VALUE in individuals not in pigeonholes.

I don't place one ethnic group over another based on the bullshit spewed by the simplistic and infantile media. White good; dark bad

Firstly mate, it was only me that suggested I "elevate over and above the majority".

A1Str8 did not.

As for your two points;

1. I perceive them as being better, not because "they're" perceived as being better.

2. I do distinguish myself [apart] from what [others] and some Thais regard as the Western heathen.

I don't deny it.

"You're just social climbers and i can't understand why any Westerner would find a place for themselves in a class system that has sweet F.A. in the way of impact upon their lives."

I work here in this class structured society with my wife so it does impact on my life.

I do however agree with much of what you say.

Honestly mate, I'm happily married.

My wife just happens to be Thai-Chinese.

Edited by Blackfox

Admittedly, she is a former model....

So now she's faded a little bit due to being in a shop window, but my imaginary blow-up girlfriend is just better. I'm not bragging. I've not bought into the advertising. It's just true and I thought I'd post about it. And I'm very well endowed too. I'm way more enhanced than most people. My imaginary blow-up girlfriend (who admittedly is a former model) is very happy we are also just rolling in 7-11 stamps.

Look, I'm just mentioning it is all, you don't need to be so jealous. You're probably just a bald, fat, sweaty retiree who is no match for my wit but you too can get an imaginary blow-up girlfriend if you're really really lucky like me, though admittedly, she's unlikely to be a former model like mine is.

• Like 2

I'm happy with any woman under 40 years, 50Kg that looks good in a sexy dress and will have me.

Don't care about their race, nationality, social standing, wealth or educational level.

(Come to think of it, replace 'woman' with 'one')

No racism or sexism from me (maybe a little agism and stoutism)!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

I'm happy with any woman under 40 years, 50Kg that looks good in a sexy dress and will have me.

Don't care about their race, nationality, social standing, wealth or educational level.

(Come to think of it, replace 'woman' with 'one')

No racism or sexism from me (maybe a little agism and stoutism)!

Shit....this adds a new dimension to the topic mate hahahaha.

Honestly, at the end of the day everyone is entitled to be with whom they wish.

Life is just too damn short to argue about it.

• Like 1

I simply explained why the Chinese-Thai girls that you and the other guy seem to elevate over and above the majority.

are little more than the beneficiaries of hyperbole rooted in Thai beauty ideals.

or

Firstly mate, it was only me that suggested I "elevate over and above the majority".

A1Str8 did not.

As for your two points;

1. I perceive them as being better, not because "they're" perceived as being better.

2. I do distinguish myself [apart] from what [others] and some Thais regard as the Western heathen.

I don't deny it.

"You're just social climbers and i can't understand why any Westerner would find a place for themselves in a class system that has sweet F.A. in the way of impact upon their lives."

I work here in this class structured society with my wife so it does impact on my life.

I do however agree with much of what you say.

Honestly mate, I'm happily married.

My wife just happens to be Thai-Chinese.

Mate, EVERYONE on the forum appears to be married to one.

Educated at Chula; Ph.D in neurology, I take it? Mercedes SLK parked outside the high-floor, 400 sqm Thonglor duplex? I guess her parents own Sansiri, right?

Honestly, I don't care if you're married to a hi-so Sino-Thai or a lowly farm girl - anyone reading that "resume" you wrote would be forgiven for surmising that both will have married well below their class

Hell no. It wasn't an esteemed Uni like Chula and there is not a Mercedes parked out front.....just a Nissan. Edited by Blackfox

It truly is a shame.

PS

I have a question, that Ive really never got a straight answer out of

I used to know a very attractive girl from Udon Thani, I believe their family is quite well off

she lives in Bkk, with her son from a previous marriage to an American Asian,

Had her own business before, that did well,, now works in an office

she has no interest in thai guys or white guys,

she seems to be interested in japanese guys,

pays her own way, didnt care if the guy was rich or not

so whats teh mindset behind this????

Dating girls of mixed race doesn't make me extra happy. Going out with women does regardless of race.

So why start a thread dedicated to the ethnicity of your dates?

Clearly, you'd have us believe that you're operating at a level above that of the common or garden Western numpty who - you think - typically runs around with women PERCEIVED by both farangs and Thais as coming from a lower socio-economic background.

For some reason, you think it enhances your standing somehow

laugh.png

Frankly, I think it's YOU who should get a life.

I started a thread dedicated to it because i felt like talking about it.

If you don't feel like reading it, then please don't.

Frankly, i am not interested in what you believe. I am not trying to make you or anybody else believe anything.

I do not think that i operate above anyone else neither that i am better than anyone. Contrary to popular belief, everything and everybody is equal.

I don't think that my thread enhances anything.

I simply said that one of the girls i currently date is Thai Chinese.

That made you start talking about all kinds of nonsense such as enhancement, other people's insignificant perceptions etc.

Thank you for your participation, but rule one still applies. Get a life please.

Thank you

Is this for real? What a joker. You know nearly half of the people in Bangkok and surrounding areas have some Chinese ancestry mixed in, they have been coming here and intermarrying with the Thais for 250 years. Date any girl in Bangkok, even a Nana plaza street walker and you can do the same. But if it makes you feel special, good luck with that, just don't post about it on an internet forum because it makes you look like a complete dimwit.