Thai Chinese girlfriend

A1Str8

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mixed is the way to go.

I wouldn't really count Thai-Chinese as mixed but yes, basically name of the game is non Issan and Lao women.

Western + Thai is the best on so many levels!!! Thai - Chinese people have their shit together.

This isn't an anti Issan sentiment at all as I have some great (BKK based) Issan ex-gfs, but undoubtably a lot of the scumbag forum users are shacked up with the middle aged Issan based people which just opens up a pandora's box of issues. To each their own of course. My biggest thing is achieving cross-cultural empathy with my half Thai ex. International school and universities really open the mind and understanding of other cultures, plus with me basically doing the same thing we were able to achieve nice levels of cross cultural appropriation, which worked well. I think I would have a very difficult time going back to someone who is more closed minded these days.

Dating girls of mixed race doesn't make me extra happy. Going out with women does regardless of race.

So why start a thread dedicated to the ethnicity of your dates?

Clearly, you'd have us believe that you're operating at a level above that of the common or garden Western numpty who - you think - typically runs around with women PERCEIVED by both farangs and Thais as coming from a lower socio-economic background.

For some reason, you think it enhances your standing somehow

laugh.png

Frankly, I think it's YOU who should get a life.

I started a thread dedicated to it because i felt like talking about it.

If you don't feel like reading it, then please don't.

Frankly, i am not interested in what you believe. I am not trying to make you or anybody else believe anything.

I do not think that i operate above anyone else neither that i am better than anyone. Contrary to popular belief, everything and everybody is equal.

I don't think that my thread enhances anything.

I simply said that one of the girls i currently date is Thai Chinese.

That made you start talking about all kinds of nonsense such as enhancement, other people's insignificant perceptions etc.

Thank you for your participation, but rule one still applies. Get a life please.

Thank you

Is this for real? What a joker. You know nearly half of the people in Bangkok and surrounding areas have some Chinese ancestry mixed in, they have been coming here and intermarrying with the Thais for 250 years. Date any girl in Bangkok, even a Nana plaza street walker and you can do the same. But if it makes you feel special, good luck with that, just don't post about it on an internet forum because it makes you look like a complete dimwit.

I agree with you. Your comment which makes no sense at all must have been intended only as a joke. As i have stated earlier it doesn't make me feel special. It doesn't make me feel anything. I simply wrote about my experience. Dimwit.

Don't hate. Congratulate.

Edited by A1Str8

Oh sh1t. Cypress abandoned the thread.

Only cos you made it too easy to ridicule you

apparently u were the one everybody laughed at.
there were many including myself Who enjoyed this thread. But after CH basically just killed it, wasn't much one could say that was of an value. And it is respectful to b quite as a sign of respect to the departed.

You were slaughtered. Now shhhh up thread over

there were many including myself Who enjoyed this thread. But after CH basically just killed it, wasn't much one could say that was of an value. And it is respectful to b quite as a sign of respect to the departed.

I agree with all of you girls.

I enjoyed my thread too.

The very reason i opened it was to enjoy it by laughing at comments like yours and the rest that was similar.

Talking about Cypress killing it and that i was slaughtered is just too funny, you have to admit it.

In reality though, nothing was killed or slaughtered. All that happened was that i opened a thread about something i do and how much i enjoy it. I knew well from the beginning that certain "people" would jump on it immediately to express their lameness and bitterness the moment they hear: Thai Chinese. I got the comments what i was expecting. Meaningless utter bs that tells a lot about the person who wrote it and nothing about me.

I say something to make you open your mouth so i could laugh and you immediately buy into it and start making fun of yourself voluntarily.

Talk about slaughtering.

I enjoyed my thread too.

The very reason i opened it was to enjoy it by laughing at comments like yours and the rest that was similar.

Talking about Cypress killing it and that i was slaughtered is just too funny, you have to admit it.

In reality though, nothing was killed or slaughtered. All that happened was that i opened a thread about something i do and how much i enjoy it. I knew well from the beginning that certain "people" would jump on it immediately to express their lameness and bitterness the moment they hear: Thai Chinese. I got the comments what i was expecting. Meaningless utter bs that tells a lot about the person who wrote it and nothing about me.

I say something to make you open your mouth so i could laugh and you immediately buy into it and start making fun of yourself voluntarily.

Talk about slaughtering.

Go get your narcissism fed elsewhere.....seriously.

The funniest and saddest thing about Thailand is that many Thais are so poorly regarded that people from rich countries who date them would rather be proud to say that thier Thai is indeed a Chinese.

Gotta be one of the few places on earth where Chinese are thought to be luxurious.

Lol

• Like 1

I enjoyed my thread too.

Talk about slaughtering.

look....he had to explain it......lol

I enjoyed my thread too.

Talk about slaughtering.

look....he had to explain it......lol

Since they still don't get it. I provided some help.