Obama offer to 5m illegal migrants

webfact

Voter fraud in the US is myth.

As election law expert Tova Wang for only one points out, there is virtually no fraud at the polling stations or in US elections. There are some instances but they are unusual, are not widespread nor are they significant.

Your source contradicts your claim. "There are some instances" means that there IS voter fraud. Bank robberies might not be "significant" either, but we still try to stop ALL of them.

I again cite Tova Wang for one that election fraud in the US is a myth....

If you're asking me if there is fraud at the polling place, then I would say no, we do not have a serious problem with fraud in this country.

http://www.usnews.co...-of-voter-fraud

Not to be overly argumentative, but, what exactly did he say in the video I provided?

Did he say..."I took action to change the law"?

Or did he say..."I took an action to change the application of the law"?

Regardless of your spin on words, whatever he signed or however he decided to take this action, it is in violation of Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution, which states...he (The President) shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed".

Spin away.

I think a pretty good argument could be made that the presidents actions also violate the 14th Amendment which provides equal protection of the law to all citizens. The president arbitrarily deciding to enforce some laws and not others could put other third parties at risk they would not have if the law had been faithfully applied.

I think the families of these victims have a pretty good case under the 14th Amendment. I hope they take legal action

http://news.yahoo.com/father-black-teenager-murdered-illegal-alien-asks-black-172145835.html

Edited by lannarebirth

Not to be overly argumentative, but, what exactly did he say in the video I provided?

Did he say..."I took action to change the law"?

Or did he say..."I took an action to change the application of the law"?

Regardless of your spin on words, whatever he signed or however he decided to take this action, it is in violation of Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution, which states...he (The President) shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed".

Spin away.

I think a pretty good argument could be made that the presidents actions also violate the 14th Amendment which provides equal protection of the law to all citizens. The president arbitrarily deciding to enforce some laws and not others could put other third parties at risk they would not have if the law had been faithfully applied.

I think the families of these victims have a pretty good case under the 14th Amendment. I hope they take legal action

http://news.yahoo.com/father-black-teenager-murdered-illegal-alien-asks-black-172145835.html

Yes, I hope they do too so the US courts can make clear the legal notion of the 14th Amendment being determinative in this filing is wrong. Or that the 14th has any significant or substantial bearing on the case.

A judge referring in passing to a specific provision of the Constitution does not necessarily mean the Amendment has any relevance or that it might be material to the case.I have a pdf of the judge's 123 page Memorandum and I don't see anywhere where the judge says the 14th Amendment is determinative and dispositional in or to the case.

The judge mentioned amnesty too...but he said the case did not involve amnesty because amnesty was not in Prez Obama's immigration executive action.