Drunk farang assaults flight attendant on Bangkok Airways, staff claims

webfact

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he says all this happened, not the airline.

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

Look at the cable ties!!!!!

be fair to the guy he has apologized more than once that he missed the ties

• Like 2

And he happens to have a picture of the guy sat in his seat before anything happened.

Hmm,

The picture is clearly after it happened, unless Bangkok airways have taken to cable tying all passengers to their seat.....

For the tenth or eleventh time......I know!!!

I've have repeatedly said I was wrong.

You know, it's almost as if there is no attempt to read a thread through before posting.

"The more that you read,

The more things that you will know"

Dr Seuss

And in case you're thinking about saying something along the lines of

"why not look at the picture properly before posting"

I've said I should have done that already....twice.

Funny thing is, that you are the one keeping your "incident" alive, by replying to old posts, that everyone else has long forgotten!!

Wonder why??

Hmm,

The picture is clearly after it happened, unless Bangkok airways have taken to cable tying all passengers to their seat.....

You know, it's almost as if there is no attempt to read a thread through before posting.

"The more that you read,

Dr Seuss

Bluespunk made an honest mistake, and admitted it, several times, so get over it.

Some of the posters who have pounced on him are probably guilty of the same, and also posting lies/mistruths/rubbish, which Bluespunk does not do.

• Like 1

Hmm,

"The more that you read,

Dr Seuss

Funny thing is, that you are the one keeping your "incident" alive, by replying to old posts, that everyone else has long forgotten!!

Wonder why??

Wrong.

I reply to the posts as they are posted.

Not me that is keeping it alive.

Good enough for you!?

• Like 1

I can say for sure, this idiot don't qualify as a "Quality Tourist". He does qualify to be placed on a "Watch List" with Interpol for the remainder of his days due to his behaviour on an Airliner while in flight. And that's after Prison Time, Deportation and a Life Time ban from the Kingdom. IMHO.

• Like 1

I think he means foreigners causing trouble here. The answer far too often. And i agree i can fully understand why the Thais have come to dislike us. Number one, two and three reasons. Drunk, obnoxious and act like they can care less about the Thais and their customs. Maybe YOU forgot WE are guests here.

Speak for yourself, bud.

He speaks for all of us who live among Thais and try to live in harmony with them.

• Like 1

Most people when drunk can't get any wood so a drunk committing rape think not drugged up maybe. Either way they should have shown him the door at 30,000 feet Farang or no farang. Hope the flight attenant don't think that all Farangs are like that. and hope she is ok.

Edited by Strangebrew

Most people when drunk can't get any wood so a drunk committing rape think not drugged up maybe. Either way they should have shown him the door at 30,000 feet Farang or no farang. Hope the flight attenant don't think that all Farangs are like that. and hope she is ok.

Depends on if it happened and how much money was involved, if not enough then ( hand to the forehead ) her life has been ruined.

• Like 1

And was he thinking that no one would notice and he would just walk off the plane quite innocently and carry on with his holiday or business, all sounds a bit farfetched to me.

Maybe he was thinking she liked it or just not thinking at all.

Haven't read entire thread so might have missed something but i think Must be more to this story if they just left him walk away.

Hmm,

Maybe You should have another look at the Picture and read propper, before You comment anything:

"Other passengers came to the rescue and tied the crazy man to his seat".

Hmm,

Maybe You should have another look at the Picture and read propper, before You comment anything:

Maybe you should read the rest of the thread before jumping in…maybe notice that this has been raised at least 10 times already and I've made clear i made a mistake.

Or is that just too much hard work for you?

What was that you said about reading first before commenting again……...

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

nice looking girls on BKK airways and sad to hear of anything like this being attempted , would have been more interesting if it was done to the male purser w00t.gif a whole new meaning to in-flight entertainment

agree with rusty alcohol sounds unlikely as there is none served on this airline (unless he had his own supply)

"nice looking girls on BKK airways and sad to hear of anything like this being attempted"

Why - because it's extra-bad when 'nice-looking' people are victims? This sort of thing should be reserved for the uglies? whistling.gif

nice looking girls on BKK airways and sad to hear of anything like this being attempted , would have been more interesting if it was done to the male purser w00t.gif a whole new meaning to in-flight entertainment

agree with rusty alcohol sounds unlikely as there is none served on this airline (unless he had his own supply)

"nice looking girls on BKK airways and sad to hear of anything like this being attempted"

Why - because it's extra-bad when 'nice-looking' people are victims? This sort of thing should be reserved for the uglies? whistling.gif

you are so right, i get hassled by good looking girls all the time,its disgusting,makes me feel so cheap, i think my life has been ruined.

Hmm,

Said by the photographer

Also on short haul flights as Nok air does would the crew be sitting in the rear galley eating their meal.

• Like 1

I think he means foreigners causing trouble here. The answer far too often. And i agree i can fully understand why the Thais have come to dislike us. Number one, two and three reasons. Drunk, obnoxious and act like they can care less about the Thais and their customs. Maybe YOU forgot WE are guests here.

Speak for yourself, bud.

He speaks for all of us who live among Thais and try to live in harmony with them.

Actually, he may have been speaking through a whiskey bottle, or he's not right in the head.