Why Does A Successful Intelligent Farang Marry A Bar Girl

terry57

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Dave publicly admitted that his wife was a bargirl, and I also venture to say that she wants to forget the prostitution part of that job and do not need to be reminded, and Dave himself never brings the subject up when talking to her.

Kerryk, when I say prostitutes are outcasts it doesn't mean they will be spit on and avoided at all costs and any such feelings will be shown in public, they don't even exist. You mentioned lots of normal girls visiting your place and they seem like a sociable bunch. Do they easily make friends with bargilrs? Do they bring them to your house? If so, do they "bring their bar" with them?

I told you that EVERY family in Bangkok can achieve what they call "success" - a house, a car, kids education and so on. You somehow introduced yuppies and hi so into discussion. EVERY family cannot be yuppy or hi so by definition.

There are other examples of how much Thais value chastity - hate Tata campaign, for displaying un-Thai behavior, or Mam's pregnancy before marriage. She was in a steady relationship, yet it was unacceptable. Or the infamous Social Order campaign that was very popular among Bangkokians. Purachai is still the most popular politicians here.

Well i married a bar girl and i did so because i'm obviously sad and desperate. :D

What is this bullshit stigma attached to :D "bargirls"?

obviously..... :D why else would you marry a prostitute... :o

What a disgusting comment to make, and hiding such a comment behind a smilie icon doesn't make it any better.

I have never met Dave or his wife. I have however, seen a photo of them both together and they look like a happy, loving and content couple. I believe that their nightclub business is doing very well also, so that makes them happy, loving, content and highly successful partners. What more could anyone ask for.

Yorkman, I'm sure Dave has too much dignity to respond to your slur so you really need to take your gutter thoughts somewhere else.

If you are half decent you will publicly apologize for your post.

Think its time the moderators closed this topic.

There is no respect being shown here much for THai ladies

macb

Nor for other (respected) ThaiVisa members and their spouses either... :o

Enough is enough.

/Closed.