TOT PPPoE Username and PW Please Help

rogerpilly

Hello everybody,

Before going through a painful phone calls with TOT, I wonder if anybody can help me. I need my pppoe user name and pw to connect to ToT.

Form Internet I found out the domain for user name should be @tothome. Do you know if this is correct?

Now, again from Internet, my understanding is that first part of user name and pw sould be my telephone number. The problem is I do not have a phone number, I just have a data connection. Is there anyway I can determine it from the phone bill? I see only 2 numbers, the Service No. (9 figures, starts with letter Y followed by 8 numbers) and Account No. (12 numbers). I treid both. none works (at least not with @tothome).

please, if anybody can help, I would appreciate it a lot.

thank you in advance,

Roger

If you have an ADSL connection (not fibre), then @tothome as a suffix is correct.

I switched from ADSL to fibre (FTTx) a while ago, so I am not a 100% sure, but due to my pw archive the "y" followed by 8 digits should work!

The first two digits after the "y" are your regional phone code/prefix (e.g. 38 for Pattaya/Chon Buri).

The remaining 6 digits are your "virtual" phone number.

I guess it would be your phone number if you applied for an additional phone connection.

"y" must be a small letter (not capital "Y"!).

Use it before @tothome and as password.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

If you have an ADSL connection (not fibre), then @tothome as a suffix is correct.

I switched from ADSL to fibre (FTTx) a while ago, so I am not a 100% sure, but due to my pw archive the "y" followed by 8 digits should work!

The first two digits after the "y" are your regional phone code/prefix (e.g. 38 for Pattaya/Chon Buri).

The remaining 6 digits are your "virtual" phone number.

I guess it would be your phone number if you applied for an additional phone connection.

"y" must be a small letter (not capital "Y"!).

Use it before @tothome and as password.

thank you my friend, you are a genius! I was using it with Y capital...

I appreciated very much, you saved me a huge headache!