Exact documents for non o at savanna

I went there last week and met a guy who just married his Thai Gf the day before here in Th. He had only the original marriage certificate and they only asked if he wanted a single (2000 Baht) or a multiple (5000 Baht) Non Immigrant Visa. I cant't say if he was only lucky or if that was normal procedure.

Edited by hanuman2543

You need your marriage certificate plus a copy.

Do you need to obtain a freshly-issued version, as is required by some immigration offices each year for marriage extensions? Or will the original provided when you got married do?

Edited by OJAS

You need your marriage certificate plus a copy.

Do you need to obtain a freshly-issued version, as is required by some immigration offices each year for marriage extensions? Or will the original provided when you got married do?

You are thinking about the Kor Ror 2 marriage registry that immigration requires for extensions. The marriage certificate is a Kor Ror 3 and cannot be updated.

Savannakhet does not ask for the Kor Ror 2. Only the marriage certificate.

You need your marriage certificate plus a copy. Your wife needs to sign and date copies of her house book and ID card.

Copy of you passport photo page.

Thanks Joe, I have all. The tabien baan copies have about 13 pages......only one page is signed by my wife....the page which has her name on it.....is this ok?

You need your marriage certificate plus a copy. Your wife needs to sign and date copies of her house book and ID card.

Copy of you passport photo page.

Thanks Joe, I have all. The tabien baan copies have about 13 pages......only one page is signed by my wife....the page which has her name on it.....is this ok?

That one page may be enough but you should also have a copy of the page with the address on it.

• Like 1