Do all new pickup interiors have to be black?

giddyup

A couple of months back I went hunting for a new pickup, but was a bit disappointed to find that the majority had all black interiors, black leather seats and plenty of black plastic as well, the only exception I can recall was the Wildtrak. Did I miss a model that had a lighter and more cheerful interior?

The pick-up is just over 2 years old.

At the time there was a mad scramble for cars to get the new car refund and people were having to wait many months for a car.

We were not too bothered and only had to wait one week.

I was not too keen about the beige interior at first but got used to it and don't even notice it any more.

smile.png

It always puzzles me that black and other very dark colours are used so much in Thai clothing, furniture, interior wood and decor, bin bags, and helmet linings etc.,when mosquitos are so strongly attracted to them.......

........... Im trying to stop asking 'Why?' in Thailand before my head explodes!

• Like 1

Do the exteriors have to be black, white, beige, or other drab colors? Wasn't it Henry Ford that say (I paraphrase), "You can have a model-T in any color you want, as long as it's black."

Edited by connda

Do the exteriors have to be black, white, beige, or other drab colors? Wasn't it Henry Ford that say (I paraphrase), "You can have a model-T in any color you want, as long as it's black."

Already been said by jamhar above.