Who didn't come here for the women?

SoiBiker

I see my fan club have woken from their afternoon naps.

Rather tragic they don't have anything better to do than derail topic after topic by posting the same repetitive comments about me.

Its like someone holds a gun to their heads and forces them to read my posts.

Lets not get this one closed with a load of off-topic nonsense too, eh?

Edited by SoiBiker

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see my fan club have woken from their afternoon naps.

Rather tragic they don't have anything better to do than derail topic after topic by posting the same repetitive comments about me.

Its like someone holds a gun to their heads and forces them to read my posts.

Lets not get this one closed with a load of off-topic nonsense too, eh?

You've got to be joking.

You've Just had another shut with ur ramblings and now your going off on this note.

Fair dinkum, Soi bike, you really need to get ur hand back on the handlebars because you do nothing more than manipulate 'little biker' and everyone can see it.

The only reason it will get closed SB is because you'll start hitting the report button, when you get called out for being a repetitive troll.

I don't know why, but I picture this guy dressed in Pink Lycra pontificating about all the sinners and drunks on top of a crate of Chang outside of Soi 33.

Well some of us have contributed, but you still continue to spout your pious virtue, and now are getting upset that some people are questioning you.

Actually Thai women really don't take up most of my thoughts, really is irrelevant as to what race my partner is from. The curernt one happens to be Thai, that's it. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Thai women - for someone that doesn't have one.

So, your point is?

Well some of us have contributed, but you still continue to spout your pious virtue, and now are getting upset that some people are questioning you.

Actually Thai women really don't take up most of my thoughts, really is irrelevant as to what race my partner is from. The curernt one happens to be Thai, that's it. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Thai women - for someone that doesn't have one.

So, your point is?

Fink he likes his "bike"..............thumbsup.gif

Could this be him?

post-31474-0-93821700-1416993991_thumb.j

Of the people I know here, some came to work, some came to volunteer for charity, some came to see more of the world and make good use of Bangkok's position as a hub of Southeast Asia. Some just came because they've previously visited on holiday and enjoyed the place for it's atmosphere, weather, culture and food. Most are either married or in committed relationships, many with young families - of those that are single, the majority are either female or gay.

Obviously there are a lot of expats who came here for the women - I live off Sukhumvit, you can hardly not notice that - but outside that world there are a whole bunch of people who came here for other reasons. To deny that is ridiculous.

This guy makes very reasonable posts and is called a troll.

Meanwhile, a pack of semi-literate white trash compare Thailand to Bangladesh and constantly call it a 3rd world sh*thole and proclaim that the only reason anyone would possibly stay is for the whores, and are not a trolls.

This forum is ridiculous.

DP I think you are getting somewhat confused in your posts. SB has on countless occasions suggested that the majority of people are here for "Thai Women". I have also pointed out that, my experience is opposite to, but he continues to beat his drum that TV is full of drunken sexpat stereotypes etc

There was a clear agenda from the outset in this thread to provoke, well he's got responses and now he's having a hissy fit.

As for white trash, semi illiterate people comparing Thailand to Bangladesh, can you point me in the right direction? I look forward to hearing that point of view.

Now it would seem to me that in reality SoiBiker is somewhat disenchanted with his wife and his or their lifestyle in general and casting his eyes around he espies what he considers to be loose living Thai women and lecherous foreigners and jealousy sets in.

Well SoiBiker, perhaps it might be a wise idea not to judge others as you judge yourself SoiBiker. the greater majority of people came here for very different motives than sex.

Funnily enough many of these people who you classify as degenerates actually hold down jobs support families even have business interests too and as well as having married a local lass they have subsequently bred mixed race children too well .

Horror upon horror, mixed race children who in your view will probably be professional degenerates.

You have it would seem been a member here for a very short time and one is led to wonder whether that criteria applies to your length of stay in Thailand too?

Indeed you seem to be very ignorant to the truth of the facts here regarding foreign males and living as you claim just off of Sukhumvit, you are indeed in the heart of the tourist area and the sex and drug trade area kept alive by gullible unknowing tourists thus your judgement is somewhat clouded.

Come to visit we who live on the outskirts of Bangkok or in Isaan and then you might if you really want to, see the truth of the matters you pontificate about with your self induced pomposity and priggish attitudes.

One is led to wonder whether the late Mary Whitehouse may have been your mother?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/culture-obituaries/tv-radio-obituaries/6605110/Mary-Whitehouse.html

Edited by siampolee

ATF post # 318

Mrs. SB sounds a lot like Arthur Daley's 'Er Indoors. Nobody has ever seen her.

One is led to wonder whether the good lady wife of S.B. was wed before and was formerly known as Mrs.Palm who has five daughters.

As for white trash, semi illiterate people comparing Thailand to Bangladesh, can you point me in the right direction? I look forward to hearing that point of view.

There are comments like this all throughout this thread. And others threads on similar subjects that have been popping up recently

Crap like this all over the place

Why on earth would anyone Want to go anywhere near Thailand if it wasn't for the abundace of available women ? Take the women out of the equation and what does Thailand have to offer

You are absolutely correct. You might as well holiday in Bangla Desh. Without the easy availability of Thai women it remains a Third World Sink Hole.

So why did you come here, I can't see the attraction for a woman.

Looks like a good place to get your head bashed in or gang raped.

I certainly wouldn't be here if I were a western woman.

I asked you why Thailand, it's a scummy dangerous place for almost everyone, prostitutes everywhere, and all the guys use them.

The trolls are the ones calling this wonderful country a sh*thole that no one would be interested in if not the whores.

I've been coming here 10 years and I have never used a prostitute and do not have any interest in using one.

As for the semi literate part I was thinking of the guy with similar opinions from another thread

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/778865-why-do-all-western-man-say-bar-girls/

but he doesn't seem to be in this one yet

ATF post # 318

Mrs. SB sounds a lot like Arthur Daley's 'Er Indoors. Nobody has ever seen her.

One is led to wonder whether the good lady wife of S.B. was wed before and was formerly known as Mrs.Palm who has five daughters.

I am led to believe those who wear Lycra shorts and ride bicycles a lot have problems in gentlemen's equipment department

There are comments like this all throughout this thread. And others threads on similar subjects that have been popping up recently

Crap like this all over the place

Why on earth would anyone Want to go anywhere near Thailand if it wasn't for the abundace of available women ? Take the women out of the equation and what does Thailand have to offer
You are absolutely correct. You might as well holiday in Bangla Desh. Without the easy availability of Thai women it remains a Third World Sink Hole.
So why did you come here, I can't see the attraction for a woman.

Looks like a good place to get your head bashed in or gang raped.

I certainly wouldn't be here if I were a western woman.

I asked you why Thailand, it's a scummy dangerous place for almost everyone, prostitutes everywhere, and all the guys use them.

The trolls are the ones calling this wonderful country a sh*thole that no one would be interested in if not the whores.

I've been coming here 10 years and I have never used a prostitute and do not have any interest in using one.

As for the semi literate part I was thinking of the guy with similar opinions from another thread

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/778865-why-do-all-western-man-say-bar-girls/

but he doesn't seem to be in this one yet

Thanks DP for the explanation.

Edited by mrtoad

SoiBiker # post 323,

Loving the increasingly elaborate explanations here.

Maybe I'm not interested in Thai women because, well, I'm not interested in Thai women.

Not everyone agrees on everything.

Maybe I'm not interested in Thai women because, well, they're not interested in me..

​So your elaborations are meaningful are they?facepalm.gif

Edited by siampolee

Maybe I'm not interested in Thai women because, well, I'm not interested in Thai women.

Quite honestly unless you are a racist how could you not be attracted to Thai women? They are probably the most beautiful women in the World.

It's a reasonable question, surely?

Most days this place seems like the farang husbands support group. I'm just curious as to whether that's really the case, or if the membership is more diverse than that.

Great question really. I came here to compete in Phuket Boardriders comp in 2007. My pro sex tourist mates wanted me to have fun after a difficult marriage ended.

I have been on this planet 69 years and had a fabulous sex and love life with women from the world over.

The young Thai lady I met on that trip, that took three nights sitting at Tiger to even consider, is the best and we're still trucking. An accidental pregnancy kept us involved and lo and behold, a twenty month separation, and numerous difficulties, she is 40 years younger than me but a lot smarter, although that could be said of many people.

At least what she lacks in education she more than makes up for in common sense, down to earth, realistic, generous to a fault and socially competent, tough, scrupulous, energetic, and flexible. She frequently amazes me as to just what a good chick she is. I am still learning and I hope we stay

together. I am the main problem, as I have eyes everywhere and very naughty. Our relationship is also surviving my own financial crash and that is something a lot of people do not credit Thai women with.

I have developed a high regard for this country's women and if you haven't found a really good one, it is mere chance.

There are horror stories of course, but they happen everywhere.

I wasn't expecting anything, and nothing near this good.

I met quite a few hard line lesbian feminists who were in Bangkok for the bar girls.

Are there special bars for that, or do the regular bar girls cater to them?

Back then in 90 I saw them down Patpong in the regular girly bars and GG bars but now, as you know there are quite a few girl for girl bars and bars of course where girls can go to hire boys for the night. It's all part of the Thai emancipation of women along with the increasing (GIG)ilo syndrome. But those BC diesel dykes were hard core and hard line and nearly drove not just the male teachers out of the BC but the non lesbian teachers, even the feminist teachers.

Quite honestly unless you are a racist how could you not be attracted to Thai women? They are probably the most beautiful women in the World.

In your opinion. These things are subjective.