How attractive are you? Really? What are your Best Features?

David48

How attractive are you?

Really?

What are your Best Features?

What features does your Thai Partner find attractive about you?

It doesn't have to be physical, nor monetary ... though it could be either ... or both.

Broadbrush question.

It maybe a feature that didn't feature in the West, but has value in Thailand.

Edited by David48

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How attractive are you?

Really?

What are your Best Features?

What features does your Thai Partner find attractive about you?

It doesn't have to be physical, nor monetary ... though it could be either ... or both.

Broadbrush question.

It maybe a feature that didn't feature in the West, but has value in Thailand.

Hair, eyes, white skin and sense of humour. That's what he says-could be rubbish though.

My sense of humour , also the fact that i am quite loving ,as i get older i think that i have lost my looks ,but she still seems to find me attractive ,also i dress nicely am clean and smell nice ,her words not mine.smile.png

No ... you still have your looks ... they have just dropped a little.

• Like 2

Still fairly attractive, good build, good hearted, have an us attitiude, don't bar hop, don't butterfly, minimal drinker, good to weird sense of humor, good voice, still play sports - active, still have hair to comb.....wife says I believe in myself so much and always think positive thoughts/good things....says I'm a very very very good man (compliment I think)

Like most from US the lttle things can pique me quickly - but forget just as quickly - that was an adjustment my wife needed to get use to.....

Many times around LOS being a quick thinker is not so good (they ponder) - Sometimes it's mandatory......

But sadly no longer look like this blast from the past LOL.....post-114384-0-00071600-1417235024_thumb.

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Like 2

I thought about answering the question, but after reading the other responses, I figured I would only end up alienating the rest of you and there is no benefit in doing that.

OH ... VF ... you more then anyone else I personally know has been here the longest.

Fess up ... we don't bite.

• Like 1

has nothing to do with thailand

if your partner is Thai-it has...

to answer the OP:

pretty good physical condition,sense of humor,reliability and a sharp mind...that's what she sayswai.gif

Wife is correct in 3 out of 4 observations.

Not going to tell you where she's wrong................

• Like 1

Still fairly attractive, good build, good hearted, have an us attitiude, don't bar hop, don't butterfly, minimal drinker, good to weird sense of humor, good voice, still play sports - active, still have hair to comb.....wife says I believe in myself so much and always think positive thoughts/good things....says I'm a very very very good man (compliment I think)

Like most from US the lttle things can pique me quickly - but forget just as quickly - that was an adjustment my wife needed to get use to.....

Many times around LOS being a quick thinker is not so good (they ponder) - Sometimes it's mandatory......

But sadly no longer look like this blast from the past LOL.....attachicon.gifPete @ 39...40 001.jpg

Christ, he looks like Naam!

Lot of Thai chicks like blue eyes and white skin...what's with that. Funny how a lot of us like brown eyes and darker Thai women. In my case ...yes blue eyes but they don't mean Zip without my MONEY.

Sometimes living here in los I feel like one of the high level people in those buildings than swipe a card at every access point to the inner sanctum. My card is platinum ATM matercard. Bloke in pub last night said quietly in my ear (gf next to me) .."how do you know she wouldn't leave you if your money ran out" ... I thought ...is bloke a dill, he having lived here for 12 yes, asks this rubbish.

You learn in one week ...of course she would leave if you cannot "take care"...trick is to have enough money. Means you drive the car.

Well, they have said I an handsome, but I do not think I am particularly so.

Definitely not monetary as I am not rich.

At 100 kilo I am not slim.

I am, however, passionate, faithful and loving. I was told that was a big factor from those I have spent a long time with (3 years & 2 years and one for 1 year), especially being faithful. I apparently have a sense of humour that is liked too.