PM assures no dam which is damaging to environment will be built in Politics | November 29, 2014 12:

Lite Beer

You better say nothing if it is not of any substance.........not unusual for you........just listen and admire the man.

You have still lots to learn in your life.

not everyone is a fawning admirer of military cant-use-the-d-word-ships

Equally not everyone is a whiner and finds fault with everything the military government is trying to do.

You better say nothing if it is not of any substance.........not unusual for you........just listen and admire the man.

You have still lots to learn in your life.

not everyone is a fawning admirer of military cant-use-the-d-word-ships

Equally not everyone is a whiner and finds fault with everything the military government is trying to do.

you have the right to love any junta you want.

I have the right not too.

my family doesn't have those rights. Well, they have yours, but they don't have mine.

To be "PM" you need to at least do a quick study to prepare on commenting. All dams are causing environmental damage. It is how you mitigate them. Well he got the gasoline price down (well I guess those who believed that, do not follow news or just the wrong ones)

What comes to his popularity... Please continue follow Nida polls and you can say you know everything ... I mean everything... Big yawn