New technology traps cheating Thai girlfriends

FidelityCheckOnline

This is nonsensical. So you have to sign up your girlfriend to the site, and then

her other sponsors have to sign her up too so you can see them ? What the

bleep are the odds of that ?? Instead, buy a iphone. Put in tracking software,

and then give it to her with a big smile. Problem solved....

This was also my immediate thought.

There are other ways to keep track too. A lot depends if she is a long term g/f.

Yet, if you met her in a bar, would you really expect her to go home and stay with her parents while you are away?

• Like 2

Never seen this here before - an ad masquerading as a post. Is this the start of a new policy/trend? Why not at least highlight it as a commercial piece (in the heading), as newspapers and magazines do when advertisers submit pieces designed to look like news articles.

Thats why it says SPONSOR by the members name

This is nonsensical. So you have to sign up your girlfriend to the site, and then

her other sponsors have to sign her up too so you can see them ? What the

bleep are the odds of that ?? Instead, buy a iphone. Put in tracking software,

and then give it to her with a big smile. Problem solved....

This was also my immediate thought.

There are other ways to keep track too. A lot depends if she is a long term g/f.

Yet, if you met her in a bar, would you really expect her to go home and stay with her parents while you are away?

I explained one time to a bar girl about hidden tracking software in an iphone.

She was amazed as she had no idea. I laughingly told her to never ever accept

an iphone as a present from a farang, and if she did the trick was to take it to

a shop and do a complete reset on it....

Oh Dear, Nok from Pattaya seems to be having affairs with other men.

(768 to be exact)

And I thought I was the only one.

And everyone sends her 200 USD per month.

So she makes 153.600 USD per month and is rich laugh.png

• Like 1

Some questions to the OP:

Obviously it is easy enough to check a person`s online activities just by being armed with a mobile phone number, email address, names and nicknames and so on. So I ask how does signing up with FidelityCheckOnline.com give those wanting to investigate the online activities of a partner the edge over becoming online detectives themselves?

What if in the situations where the partners under investigation uses pseudonym names and details to do their double or multiple timing deeds? How does your sites unique computer software searching programme sort that one out?

With respect, I am only asking these questions out of interest, because who knows, I may be tempted to use this service myself one day or recommend this to others I know.

Actually this could all be ligitimate.

I'd like to know a bit more as I wouldn't want to deal with an illegal business.

What is he name of the ex-Scotland yard detective ? I would like to check - just to make sure.

Also these private investigators that run the site. What are their names and where are they registered as I understand this is not an occupation open to foreigners.

• Like 1

Never seen this here before - an ad masquerading as a post. Is this the start of a new policy/trend? Why not at least highlight it as a commercial piece (in the heading), as newspapers and magazines do when advertisers submit pieces designed to look like news articles.

Thats why it says SPONSOR by the members name

Yep - saw that. Only after I read through a good amount of the article and scrolled down to where the moderator told us to be polite. I'm sorry, but like most people on this forum, I pay little attention to small-print labels under avatars ('newbie', etc.) as they are generally uninformative/irrelevant to the content of the posting.

Moreover, I click into stories from the 'summaries' TV sends out via email. No indication there that it was an ad. So I waste my time clicking through and reading a piece that just a commercial for a website. [Note that the email also clearly indicates which other information is for advertising, leading one to believe that posts without such indicators are substantive rather than commercial.