New technology traps cheating Thai girlfriends

FidelityCheckOnline

As for phone tracking. You can give her cell with it installed but cell can be reset. Best to tell her you want it in order to help recover lost or stolen cell.

Just don't go into details of all the "other" features.

When your in Thailand its not hard to get into a cell.

Once in generally everything from email to Facebook is open.

So, the way I read it, if one chooses to sign up their gf and pay for this service, they can "make contact" with other people paying for this service.

Example, John is sending Sally money each month and signs her up. Joe comes to town and hooks up with Sally, but Joe isn't a paying member of the site. How does John get to know Joe is hooking up with Sally?

Correct me if I am wrong but basically unless you are both paying towards this site and you are both "dating" the same girl, this service is useless.

Wow, no sh1t Sherlock. You must feel so smart right now. clap2.gif

Thanks Watson....... let me guess, you must be the "Ex Scotland Yard detective".....

Edited by fritzzz25

Fritzzzz25

Yes you have successfully grasped the concept.

You did not address the ramifications of someone entering a Thai national's information into your database and how this is complaint with the laws in THAILAND. You mentioned the EU.

What a load of mallee dust after a herd of cattle passed thru.

The odds of both blokes signing up the same woman are very huge indeed.

I reckon Thaivisa has more subscribers than this mob and I bet no other thaivisaite has gone out with Nok from Ramkhamhaeng or Nong from Khon Kaen or Betty from Botswana so I sure wont be signing up to find out who has.

Marquis....your on the money. Fact is while a lot of girls have bfs living overseas, its surprising how few actually have more than one sending her money every month. A lot of ladies have regular return customers. My posts have been about checking on your lady while your os.

I mean if your sending money. (I do not recommend that)

The fact is ladies caught by this type of data base is remote. Of course the sponsor will claim otherwise but none can be demonstrated. Just use common sense.

• Like 2

Find my iphone or the android alt. is not illegal.

Sent from my c64

Yes mentioned already. Many apps can do tracking. As I suggested you can more than likely have her permission. Just talk about the location of lost or stolen. Don't need to outline the other features. Again the IP address for emails is foolproof for very least knowing location.

Surely the easiest way is to open a bunch of false accounts on all the dating websites and "match" the target girl. If the false accounts send messages discretely hinting at a car, house, etc -- what girl will not reply ;)

All the apps in the world only tell you where the mobile is located - not what the person is doing -- unless you get one of those apps that can send you a copy of all the messages and photos ;)

At the end of the day -- if you're even thinking about using a service like this -- you need a new girl ;)

I suppose the service is equally available to a thai girl to track her errant farang -- so be careful what you wish for guys ;)

Be aware you will always only put or get snapshot data in a database.

Never ever the whole history, nor your dreams, and far less (:D) the future.

First of all make sure what you're after.

You want a toy for exclusive use, or a pet that takes food only from you, or would you prefer a human being in her social context?

Your gf has a given right to communicate to others, have friends, a family, just like you.

If you really love her, then you should begin to think about *her* future - she (or her family) will probably survive you.

You don't want to share her with others? Be honest to yourself: Why not?

I keep beating my head here. The truth in business and private life is do your own investigations. It isn't hard and with today's social media such as cells and emails, it isn't easy to work out whats happening. Data base, relying on blind mice subscribing to it, is just not going to archive reasonable results. Well it t does for the people that can collect information for $29.95 and do the simplest cross correlations of data. A hit may be achieved IF more than one farang has registered the same gf. Of the girls with multiple finance bfs , this will be such a small %. However good financial return for some.

Edited by jacksam

Haven't heard from summertime1 for some time. I asked for projections. Not business plan. Business plan is obvious.

Its about what we call in business world .. Projected success. Sadly in most business this success is assumed profit margin. Yes that important, but in this offer online, it should/must have client success first and foremost. This is the only formulae for long term success. This thread is very sad if it pulls few members in.

Put this thread out of its misery.Sponsor tried for plug. No doubt entitled . Fact is the plan I think backfired.

Anyone with a clue will see this isn't a solution for target clientele. So many better free options.

• Like 1

For all the knocks, it keeps staying top of the listings.

Bad publicity and all that................

For all those trying to do harm, are allowing the means to garner greater prosperity.

On that point, if you need to use such a solution, you are probably already in the know, so use your common sense, not the common currency.

We are sorry that we have not been in a position to reply to the recent posts but we have been inundated with new clients since the artical and they have had to take priority.

Many of the points raised about tracking the movements and location of girlfriends by cell phones or emails are valid, but as one contributer so rightly pointed out, they are likely to be inconclusive and only prove your girlfriend is telling lies and not whether she is cheating with another person and if so who they are cheating with. With FidelityCheckOnline.com once a match has been made, if both boyfriends agree, we can put them in contact with each other to confirm the match and exchange experiences. Many of our clients use our site to check out the girl they have just met to make sure she is not already in a relationship, so there is not always a conflict between two long term boyfriends. Also, please don’t think we are defaming anybody, because we are not, we are just reporting the facts to our clients; we are not accusing anybody of doing anything wrong. This would be exactly the same as if somebody had employed a private investigator in Thailand and they watched the girlfriend going into a hotel with another man, they would report what they saw and the evidence they gained, they are not making a judgement about the character of the girlfriend. That is up to the client

It is still our contention that secretly putting software on a telephone belonging to somebody else and reading their texts and emails is against the law in Thailand. We would caution against it.

Thanks to the fantastic coments and interest generated by the members of this wonderful Forum the FidelityCheckOnline.com site is going from strength to strength. To our clients we promise complete confidentiality and promise that we will carefully monitor the person you have registered, if we discover anything suspicious we will let you know as soon as possible.

Our team would like to wish everybody (especially our new clients) a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year. We hope 2015 will be completely scam free and bring everybody faithful and loving partners. Also we would like to say a big thank you and Merry Christmas to the Forum moderators who do a thankless and difficult job keeping everybody with such strong opinions in line.

Merry christmas everybody.

FCOL

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I can give you results in 10 seconds.

1) If she is a bar girl- and you don't send her money= she will cheat

2) If she is a bar girl and you send buckets of money= she will cheat

b

That pretty much nails it. I knew a bar girl that had a very rich

sponsor ( a more accurate term than boyfriend, and a term bar girls

actually use ). He put her in a very nice apartment, and sent her

100,000 a month. And this was 10 years ago when the money was

worth a lot more. She still cheated on him to my amazement. But

back then I guess I was more naive.....

At least some Thai girls will tell you the truth, but not many. If however they know that you already know how it works some are more willing to discuss the "sponsor" concept but you must accept that they are just taking care of their survival!

Something about this doesn't seem morally right. Some poor buggers getting scammed by Thai women and then businesses taking more of their money promising to tell them the truth.

I could never do this - I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.